Characters who did something wrong, but we are supposed to hate for completely unrelated reasons

his biggest crime is that fucking atrocious haircut

He got straight-up lynched at the end

Elaborate.

H tried to kill a kid and stuff, but we're supposed to hate him for selling air after it stopped being an unlimited resource. by all means he had set up an economy where everyone could afford massive amounts of air. but we are supposed to hate him for that.

he committed the ultimate crime of being a super manlet

Gaston I guess? He bribed the asylum owner and used his popularity to control the masses, but we're supposed to hate him for bushwhacking the Beast.

>He bribed the asylum owner
did he?

Fuck you, Arin

>Watching a 3D Dr Seuss movie.
On that note, why the literal fuck is this movie so popular with fujos on tumblr? They have probably drawn more fanart of the young onceler than there exist actual frames of him in the movie.
Why do women like that shitty fucking movie, anyway? I had several women in my family recommend me the movie several times, and were shocked to learn the book was nothing like it.

Gaston tossed him a bag of gold and told him to haul Maurice away. That's about as direct as bribing gets.

true, the once-ler was like 7 feet tall

>was supposed to be hated for being sexist
>only thing he did wrong was have his faire be somewhat historically inaccurate

not breaking character with your employees is kind of an enormous dick move

youre really late user

What did he even do wrong? He's a cocky teenager.

Once-ler has a really fuckable body that makes me more humid that Florida.

as always, fpbp

because the onceler is a great character and this movie couldnt destroy him no matter how hard it tried to.

is a good story and you cant but feel indentified with him.

also is the best character normalfags had probably seen in their normalfag lives.

And the violations of employee compensation

hehe

Why? Actors do it all the time and call it "method acting." Why is this guy not allowed to do that in order to give the customers a better experience? As opposed to a kid seeing him break character with an employee and then say "you're a phony!"

>what he did wrong
Letting the Dark Reign end.
>why we are supposed to hate him
For killing that shallow bitch Gwen and tons of people no one cares about, tormenting Parker (who, let's be honest, deserves it)