What was his tax policy?

One cookie for every two sandwiches.

As king his rule was fair, but firmly cruel.

King Bob could have prevented the devaluation of Monstickers by applying a progressive income tax that targeted the 1%. He could then reinvest those stickers into a crown corporation to reinvigorate free market competition for goods such as balls and drinking water

80% tax on chewing gum, which he repealed.

eh, Monstickers were not actually currency, just a massive speculation bubble, he didn't need to waste time on one fad that would be replaced by the end of the week. The Crown would have profaned itself by participation.

I miss the rule of King Bob. King Chad has been an unmitigated disaster.

You can't be both cruel and fair.

Yes you can, just be cruel with the enemies.

Dividing the baby in half is a fair compromise, depending on your point of view.

no its not, its just teaching kidnappers that they get half of what they steal. All she'd have to do was steal 2 babies and then sew the halves together

Can you imagine if a bunch of poor uneducated hick kids voted for the already rich King Bob because he promised to make them rich too? Can you imagine if he turned around and created a tax policy that heavily benefits him and the very rich (((kids))) on the playground?

Wouldn’t that be the most retarded thing ever?

Fairness without cruelty is powerless.

I wonder if he got beat up regularly in middle school.

hmm, you think if you brag about having been King of the playground to eighth graders they'd all laugh at you for being proud of that?

He seem like he'd be smart enough to keep it a secret but a bunch of kids from elementary school would probably end up in the same middle school as him and only one has to spill the beans.

But naturally that same middle school would also have the kids who had been the king before him.

The tradition of a playground king goes back to 1935 at least. It's probably something everyone in town's aware of.

>I WILL BUILD A WALL AND THE FILTHY ROTTEN KIDS WILL PAY FOR IT!

Fucking hell Chad.

Tacks shall only be put on the chairs of kids who have opposed the monarchy.

Taxation is theft.

So he'd be a Prince for a while and groomed as the successor by the 8th Grade Regent, and probably take his rightful place as king in the 7th Grade.

Why is he wearing a bra?

Its Battle Ready Armour, you philistine. Teenagers use it when facing those damned kids next door. It expands into a ninja suit.

>He hasn't been breifed on BRAs

I think he peaked in 6th grade and grew up to be a mediocre office worker.

It's

>B attle
>R eady
>A rmor

Imagine being this retarded and upset on the internet that you felt the need to say this in a cartoon thread when no one even mentioned him.
>by applying a progressive income tax that targeted the 1%
Punishing those who were actually hard working or intelligent people
>could have prevented the devaluation of Monstickers
There was literally nothing he could do to stop it, they were just going to buy more monstickers and bring them in to the school. Artificially increasing the value of ultimately worthless stickers is pointless and stupid.
>He could then reinvest those stickers into a crown corporation
Robbing people and giving it to someone he likes instead. Good and fair idea.
>free market competition
>Taking people stickers and giving them to other kids is free market competition
shiggy

>He doesn't know

Was his rule a absolute monarchy or a constitional monarchy ?

I'd say overall constitutional, he seemed to abide by rules set down by those before him and seemed to rely on popular support.

He had bouts of absolute monarchy but that was usually because the other kids forgot he held little real authority over them.

I think absolute, Gus was able to turn into an evil dictator when he temporarily go the crown without anyone doing anything about it.

Mostly constitutional but he wasn't above suspending the constitution. For example, his pharaoh phase.

>they're falling for bait this easily

Can't you retards tell? It's a fucking kid sent to get intel on us!

Did King Solomon reside over all custody litigation? I understand the need for allegory but given a population of any side there had ot have been way to many crimes and legal disputes for him to cover personally

Solomon was the wisest man alive.

So he probably was a master of Time Management.

Though I think he only did handle major cases, like supreme court level ones.

It's not really a matter of time management so much as case volume. Even if his kingdom had low crime rate he'd never get to every case in a timely fashion while dealing with his other duties.

>Punishing those who were actually hard working or intelligent people
The vast majority of people with wealth are born into it. Stop worshiping people who could have their income taxed by 99% and still be fathoms richer than you'll ever be.

To be fair, it's pretty in character for KND's adults.

I like to think Recess takes place in a timeline where the Cold War partially escalated, hence the stray lines like "That's how we're gonna beat the commies!" and "I say we tell Finster he's a communist!" In the movie, late 1960s hippie protests are still going on, so Ground Zero was probably in the 70s.

Also accounts for why, in this world, the public school system is run like a military branch (perhaps the whole government is borderline-martial law), and why the students are trained in drill formation. And why there's weird superweapons and supercomputers laying around, due to bottomless military R&D.

>The vast majority of people with wealth are born into it.
No they are not, and the members of said 1% are constantly changing, in fact I bet you personally know a few who are or were at one point.

Lots of kingdoms have had ways for people to appeal directly to the king as part of the judicial process.
It's not inconceivable that custody disputes might reach royal attention every now and again.
And presumably, since he was the wisest man alive he would be an excellent judge of which petitions deserved his attention.

Fuck GRRM for ever saying this as a "legitimate" criticism of Tolkien and fuck Sup Forums.

One word; nobility.

>No they are not,

Yes they are you fuck