Russians leaked this and Runaways first two episodes in Russian dubs

Russians leaked this and Runaways first two episodes in Russian dubs

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.ru/video/touch/запрос/сериал/плащ-и-кинжал/1-серия/?filmId=560317454117135531&text=плащ и кинжал сериал 1 серия&noreask=1&path=wizard&ts=1507871764202&source=share
reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/75yk6o/runaways_and_cloak_dagger_leak_discussion/
seria-z.net/serial/Plasch-i-Kinzhal.html
youtu.be/KMI2TlcW460
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do the Russians have it dubbed already?

Can't just say that without proof
Fake and gay

As hot as Olivia Holt is, the fact that they're marketing this as an interracial romance show makes me pass. For one, the characters aren't like that in the comics. Secondly, I'm prejudiced.

>For one, the characters aren't like that in the comics.

Why do retards say this?

yandex.ru/video/touch/запрос/сериал/плащ-и-кинжал/1-серия/?filmId=560317454117135531&text=плащ и кинжал сериал 1 серия&noreask=1&path=wizard&ts=1507871764202&source=share

I can respect that honesty.

Is Cloak and dagger that popular to get a show or is it because it's an interracial duo?

Because they're retards that don't read comics

have any Runaways links?

It's the interracial thing. They characters are D-listers.

The only times they ever had any spotlight was when they crossed over with someone else like Spider-Man.

I mean Cloak isn't even that good of a teleporter, he fucking gets migraines n shit if the amount is too big. Also Cloak gets cucked left and right by Dagger.

No one cares about these Z-listers, though
>b-but Guardians, b-but Daredevil
Aside from MCU brand, those always had strong if quiet fanbases

Daredevil isn't a Z-lister. What the fuck are you smoking.

He's blind

I meant DD as an example of an obscure to the general public character who became popular after the Netflix show, not that he's a Z-lister.

Not that guy, but he isn't wrong.

Tyrone has a near constant, unrequited love for Tandy that is almost never reciprocated save for a few poorly written character interactions.
Tandy on the other hand, shows little to no interest in Tyrone beyond being besties.

That's the entire drama behind their dynamic.
Tyrone loves Tandy, and needs to literally feed off her light in order to survive.
Tandy on the other hand, has no need for Tyrone whatsoever.

>the fact that they're marketing this as an interracial romance show makes me pass.
At least neither of the two got race swapped to force the issue, like that cute little stunt they did with Supergirl. What a shitshow that turned out to be

>interracial
How about the fact that most A, B and C-listers are already in movies and shows?
There is not a lot of D-lister that could support a show except if you have a strong enough concept that's very different from the comics.
In short, not every showrunners have the talent of the guy behind Legion.

my favorite is how jimmy is taller than superman

Damn, you people need to read comics. Like good ones, OLD ones. They were always an item.

A large part of C&D's appeal, other than Tandy being hot as fuck, is the whole "Will they? Won't they?" aspect of their relationship. Outside of that, they can be good with the right writer, but almost no one touches them.

Also, OP, you need to post proof or fuck off. You could have just made a Cloak and Dagger thread instead.

reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/75yk6o/runaways_and_cloak_dagger_leak_discussion/

seria-z.net/serial/Plasch-i-Kinzhal.html

Poor cuck probably thinks she means romantic love.

Nigger Affleck and fucking MDC were in the daredevil movie and it was hilariously bad movie people still cart out these days
Jessica Jones is the example you want

Daredevil is low tier as fuck. I get that he had a movie but that was a piece of shit and the character wasn't known at all by normies before nextflixs

But, ultimate comics aside, Tyrone is basically just a beta orbiter for Tandy. Of course, then anytime Tyrone moves on and finds a new girl, Tandy gets PLATINUM-GRADE JELLY. It's not that going with a romance angle is super out of the ordinary for C&D, it's just that it really shouldn't be the main angle.

The main angle should be about the two of them going after drug dealers.

Because you clearly know nothing about the comics.

Stop spreading lies.

As always the best nation, always winning, all the time.

Oh yeah, forgot I was banned

What did you do

so is this show good or not

I said something along the lines of "Miles doesn't belong in the MCU, screw Marvel"

Was this before or after Homecoming came out?

After, it was when the deleted scene came out and everyone was freaking out.

>when the deleted scene came out
What deleted scene?

>.ru
Y'know that's where the "ru" in "Virus" comes from.

Holy fuck you are a pleb. Daredevil is known by anyone with even a passing knowledge of comics. He was bigger than Iron Man and Captain America from Miller until Civil War time. Stan Lee had locked down a cartoon for him in the 90s but the big marketing bosses at Marvel thought that it would dig into their comic sales so threw it out.

Still say C&D should have been in JJ S2 instead. Some drugged out kids being used by a street gang Jessica busts. They would be perfect pains in her ass

youtu.be/KMI2TlcW460

Oh. But this isn't really much of a reveal other than the fact that Miles is old enough to speak. We already knew he existed by the fact that he mentioned his nephew.

Honestly I just wanted to piss people off, I had no idea who gets banned for something so miniscule

>I just wanted to piss people off
Intentionally trying to piss people off is banned in most forums. In fact, it's technically against the rules on Sup Forums too, but obviously that's an unenforced rule as long as the person getting pissed off isn't a mod.

But I wanted to use something good as an example

>secondary characters to jessica fucking jones
No one that wasn't created by bendis deserves that fate, Z-lister or not.

Imagine having Born Again with that shitty Nuke.
I'm mad just thinking about it.
Sure, it wouldn't be shot-for-shot, because LOLNOTCANON and Cap won't make an appearance, but with a better Nuke it still could've been salvageable.

>bendis hates Scott Lang and tried to kill him off in Alias
>Scott gets brought back, and gets a movie before his waifu does

I'd rather have had a Cap movie featuring Nuke as one of the villains than how Captain America 3 was.

Honestly they shouldn't even hook up Luke with Jessica in the shows. Deny bendis his self-insert BLACKED fantasy.

...maybe have her throw around a remark about Scott having scored her good

You mean Avengers 3? :^)

God blessed based ruskies.
best nation, death to kebab

Well... yeah.

>Inhumans have their own show
>so do Cloak and Dagger
>and Jessica Jones
>and Runaway
>and just about any other D lister except Moon Knight

Am I the only one who thinks a Netflix Moon Knight show has LOTS of potential? He's just a little too weird for the MCU but would fit perfectly in the Netflix universe

I'll only accept it if they go the ellis route with each episode being a full supernatural investigation that slowly start to connect halfway through. Completely unrelated to the other Netflix shows too. Get someone on visual design that can emulate Declan and Bellaire's visual sensibilities. Shit, get THEM to help with the shows visuals.

So basically it's about a needy black friendzoned beta orbiter cuck and his unrequited love for a blonde Nordic goddess. Not surprising that angle didn't make it to the TV show.

>muh Ellis
Fuck that

>Netflix
Oh, yeah. Let's have an ugly-looking boringly-paced mess. Make Bushman a whiny manchild and then pretend it's an improvement even though he would still stay a shitty villain too.
I'd much rather have Legion guys than Netflix fucks.

Russia is in fucking cahoots with Turkey you dumbskull. They're doing strikes in Syria together. Russia is the Devil, wake up.

If you mean something like pic related then yeah that would be cool. Trippy mental breakdown scenes are almost mandatory imo. I disagree about him not being related to other shows, I just can't see how that would make the show better, as long as they keep Claire to a minimum

I have no idea what you're talking about

Yeah, go read Mantlo's Spectacular SM and then come back

Fuck. I even speak russian but I can't watch it in the dub, it hurts my physically. The quality of russian dubbers is awful. They are basically hobos someone found outside the studio. No emotion, no acting, no nothing.

If they have the dubbed version, they should have the proper one as well, right?

Apparently Inhumans 1.04 is also there. Gotham 4.05, Arrow 02 and all that shit. Apparently russia is one week forward in time.