This is the thread where we talk about how we're voting for Clinton now because CTR has won...

This is the thread where we talk about how we're voting for Clinton now because CTR has won. They have turned both POL and THE_DONALD into schizophrenic post havens about the meanings of "food words."

They don't realize eating food is a social activity for MOST people. They're too autistic for that.

Thanks for opening my eyes to what gullible fucking retards you are.

If these threads keep going I am voting Clinton 100%. Notice how CTR stopped shitposting and instead started promoting "RISOTTO" posts.

Use your fucking brains. Thanks for helping me see you are all totally retarded and 100% duped by persuasion.

When the election is over you can pretend you're still gonna "bust her" for trafficking people. LOL. Meanwhile her other crimes will be ignored because people like you make criticizing her seem fringe with your batshit theories pushed by CTR.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
wired.com/2015/04/researchers-uncover-method-detect-nsa-quantum-insert-hacks/
i.imgur.com/TdjmiCW.png
gab.ai/dpol/posts/1290861
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnGwDy2y6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien_(conspiracy_theorist)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a lost cause

Sup Forums Sup Forums is dead and has been abandoned to infinite chan

im the "shill" posting earlier about the foxacid hidden inside the archive.is

did that shit really make it to /r/donald or whatever?
it's only a matter of time before it blows over and just know that there are many people that arent falling for it

it's a lost cause

Sup Forums Sup Forums is dead and has been abandoned to infinite chan

im the "shill" posting earlier about the foxacid hidden inside the archive.is

did that shit really make it to /r/donald or whatever?
it's only a matter of time before it blows over and just know that there are many people that arent falling for it

thanks for copy pasting me man

yep, donald front page has 4 or 5 about these same schizo theories. it's literally CTR pushing it.

it's a lost cause. they push these theories because it leads people away from real crimes and makes it easy to lump all criticisms in with these fringe theories. basically it allows people to tell you go to back to alex jones when you criticize clinton for anything. they're doing a hue disservice to assange and anyone interested in real crimes, like the fbi

did you happen to see this fuck face try to copy paste me and cause me to look like a bot?

this shit alone is enough evidence that something is fucking weird here

earlier too the people calling me out as "shill" were often shitskins and leafs

trust me op ive been here a long time and theres many people that are seeing right through it.

can you help me search the archive for any foxacid infograms?

No, it's not CTR.

These fucks are pedos, and there's many evidence they're speaking in code.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252

stfu and take it to a thread you fucking faggot

keep your shit in your own shit thread

FUCKING FOUND IT AND IM PROBABLY ON LIKE 20 WATCHLISTS

the site i got it from was fucking weird

ARCHIVE.IS is infiltrated with possible crazy shit

yah okay retard.

nice wild goose chase.

thanks for playing the "i can't prove anything" game

fucking faggot

fucking shit

cant get the original

the website isnt really credible

BUT I FOUND IT HERE FIRST, and it's long gone from Sup Forums archive...

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

wired.com/2015/04/researchers-uncover-method-detect-nsa-quantum-insert-hacks/

The dubs speak the truth, but did you ever think Sup Forums was really filled with people you'd actually describe as "intelligent"?

Seriously?

FBIanon said the elite are into children. Tbf, he also said he was going to include some false info to throw the scent off his tracks.

>jaffa calling
>did you ever think Sup Forums was really filled with people you'd actually describe as "intelligent"?
get out

there is confirmed ties already with kiddie shit

it is ebstein and some woman with an S name involving haiti
the food code is sliding those threads, many others

hahaha, everyone who is negative towards polacks in this thread is cursed. Enjoy the remaining life you have faggots. bye!

I'm having too much fun picking out new "code words" in the podesta email threads though, lel.

gr8 thread

ive been up since 2 am EST with a short nap

all day til now there've been the same emails in circulation about the same "code words" over and over and over

not new links or emails, the same ones for 12 hours plus. i shit you not.

why the fuck doesnt she do her make up like this all the time.

she looks so much better.

why tay tay why.

SLAAAAAAAY

Im voting hillary

i.imgur.com/TdjmiCW.png

It's very difficult to say what sort of shenanigans we find ourselves in, but it's honestly the strategy I'd roll with if I were tasked with trying to distract or at least delay a bunch of easily swayed weirdos like the anons on Sup Forums from finding something.

Of course, this assumes that of all the places Wikileaks info is being looked at, Sup Forums is significant enough to warrant such interdiction.

Of wow, I knew about this since day 0, and I'm not even an American... Don't be mistaken - both Trump and Hillary's camps have their fair share of idiots - you can cheat the normal distribution of intelligence. Keep calm and wait for new revelations while digging through PODESTA28.

gab.ai/dpol/posts/1290861
CTR TACTICS CHANGE CONFIRMED:
THEY ARE FLOODING THE NET WITH FAKE SHIT TO DISCREDIT ANY LEGIT SOURCES.

I have a hypothesis that CTR s have changed their tactic from anti-trump to fake-dox. Clues: Fake wikileaks (smelly Hillary), Encouraging OBVIOUS voter fraud (sms/e-mail) on 4ch, (((Rothschild))) and Hillary connection 30GB dox, Sample vote data is being forced on 4ch as a real deal..

When overstimulated, the hivemind can recognize patterns where none exist. I don't think it's a problem, this always happens.

I haven't read any of those threads just since I don't think it will impact the election unless something so obvious comes out that mainstream media picks it up, which would need to come from a single thing that's found or released, rather than some spiderweb of apparently related code language. It's interesting but I'd rather focus on what I know will impact election right now.

see
this code word slide came out around the same time as the orgy island finds.

theres also NUMEROUS other links and declassification going on as we speak

wait user what was in the 30gb though? i never saw anyone finish it

>it's a lost cause
>Sup Forums Sup Forums is dead and has been abandoned to infinite chan
>im the "shill" posting earlier about the foxacid hidden inside the archive.is
>did that shit really make it to /r/donald or whatever?
>it's only a matter of time before it blows over and just know that there are many people that arent falling for it

i definitely agree with your hypothesis ten fold

but i dont think it is CTR anymore user
also there are many others that arent falling for the bait so dont worry

Of course, you can always go to the infinitechan - mods actually give a fuck there, no thread sliding/derailing.

i dont know what you're getting at

some brazil fag tried to copypaste me to discredit my posts

WHAT THE FUCK IS A HANDKERCHIEF WITH A MAP THAT IS PIZZA RELATED!?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO PIZZA FOR AN HOUR?!

gtfo back to your fucking shill thread fuckass

I hate to be the one to ask, but has this been independently verified by anyone besides "realtruenews" (fantastic name btw)?

Perhaps I'm just too skeptical, but this seems so over the top it borders on parody (efink explicitly comments that something is "18-2381" (US law code for treason) ffs) .

I'd certainly like to believe it, but I've seen too many ruses so far.

A handkerchief with a pizza related map.
Waiting for dough to mature (yeast reactions).

See? It's fucking nothing. Focus on something worthwhile, or admit that you're a CTR derailer.

>ITT: CTR NERD VIRGINS TALK TO THEMSELVES WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS DIGGING THRU CROOKED HILLARY'S ILLEGAL PRIVATE EMAILS.
NOVEMBER 9TH: CTR OMEGA PHASE

user, i originally saw all of that posted here on Sup Forums during the crazy shit when the shills started mass migrating here around the time of the debate

that news site and others sites got the message second hand from anonymous and maybe even reddit

they simply copy pasted the screen shots

This is CTR. Slide this

...like a recipe written on a hankerchief? Do you mean "cook" a pizza for an hour, by "do pizza for an hour"?

gtfo with your pizza nonsense and take it to its own thread

Fuck Hillary, but yeah, it's been weird here the last couple days with all the threads where people are trying to read pedo evidence into the slightest things. On the other hand, there's a chance it may turn something up, so whatever. If people want to keep digging in that direction, that's their call. I think what makes people sound stupid isn't the digging in that direction, it's the breathless 100% convinced posts that are like "Undeniable evidence of pedo rings!!! Clinton will be jailed in 3 days!!!" And then you look and it's just somebody reading way too much into a random email.

I mean, what the fuck?

As far as CTR goes, is there actually the slightest bit of evidence that there is any "sliding" going on here? I mean, Sup Forums probably is important enough for Clinton supporters to want to hit it, but most of the alleged "CTR" activity here just sounds like Sup Forums people LARPing to me.

It's a semi-satire to highlight how fucking easy is Sup Forums to manipulate.

These are probably all CTR shill posts.

The thread is a shitty demoralization attempt.

is there any evidence that CTR is sliding here? are you fucking kidding?

A year ago today this board was just autists posting memes and it has turned into a botfest

I love this bread

I see. Unfortunately that's not super helpful though, slack threads aren't difficult to set up (especially if you're gonna just make a bunch of empty threads). I'll look around on their site to see if there's anything more concrete though.

oh here we go again

"im ctr everyone"

let me guess im also a pedo fuck thats going down with my bosses too?
you shills are predictable as fuck and it's sad everyone has fallen for this shit

Well, I'm not learned in these things. Educate me. What do you mean by botfest?

the fuck you talking about?
their site?

im posting links of what user found and i googled to find the screenshots

they are no where else that i can find

I saw those caps on Sup Forums first months ago, and at the time there was mass panic on the board regarding that Sup Forums was compromised many anons abandoned ship

>"YOU'RE A SHILL! This pizza shit is a distraction!"
>"No, YOU'RE A SHILL! The pizza is CLEARLY code!"

We're doomed kek

I.. what? what the fuck are you talking about?

I like this /x/ side of Sup Forums. Makes it slightly more sympathetic.

Yeah, realclearnews. (For one thing, ctr only has 18 employees spread throughout facebook, reddit, twitter and everything else, so I doubt they'd be the ones really doing any of the stuff Sup Forums is so worried about)

lets say you go on a website everyday with like 20 people whom you recognize and become familiar with exclusive to eachother

suddenly someone links the site and tons of random fucks flood in, everyone that was there before notices because of the surplus of shit that was never discussed before

it goes something like that, ive lurked long enough where i can just tell what is bait

What the fuck is this shit?

Has CTR gone full retard?

why are you so worried about that shit site

it's website that is hosting the screencaps from the discord

CTR is not only 18 employees

gtfo out of Sup Forums you're too new and normie to be here

The autism is real on this board. I can't wait for the pizza time meme.

I am convinced that all these people with power and money are pedos but the only evidence is that bill clinton went on the lolita express. its not enough to claim hillary herself is a pedo. i think she could be, but there is no evidence.

trump also has ties with epstein, so you'd have to be skeptical of him also. i would not be surprised at all if trump did pedo shit. hes rich and powerful enough just like the clintons.

>typical gay ctr thread....yawn.

no u r a shill

Ah, thanks. That makes sense to me. However, even if Clinton shills were coming in here and making the posts, it seems like there are dozens of real Sup Forums people responding in them. It's hard to imagine that shills would make entire fake threads with hundreds and hundreds of comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHnGwDy2y6s

There might be somebody in the mails, but as you can see, those autistic cunts prefer to decipher a non-existent code.

I really start to think that it's time to go to Infinitechan...

you know nothing of chans then

what is derail

what is sliding

of course people reply

i can go right now and make a new thread called "i like black pussy" you know how many replies ill get?

infinchan is the one that showed me the sticky on the archive.is compromise possibility

theres also a large force of people going through emails collectively, on this Sup Forums too, but much more sliding here

THE ONLY BAD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T TAKE SHIT SERIOUSLY. AUTISTS ARE GOAT AND THE LIFE BLOOD OF THIS ORGANIZATION. GO GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING INANE PLEBIAN TRASH.

Honestly this bait could apply to leddit. But on nepalese snorkeling forum? /x/-tier threads and ridiculous conspiracy theories is why I come here. Can't stop won't stop this autism mate. It's too glorious.

>They have turned both POL and THE_DONALD into schizophrenic post havens
Only thing schizophrenic is this fucking thread, what the fuck are you talking about?

No evidence? Would you like a rape victim claiming Hillary raped her and mutilated her speaking with her face? Claiming satanists and implicating CIA. Cathy O'Brien.

www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5as2jz/guys_i_think_cathy_obrien_is_a_big_lead_to_the/

>O'Brien also states that she has a recollection of child abuse — of her and her daughter — by international pedophile rings, drug barons and satanists, as part of a sex slave aspect to her "trauma based mind control programming."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien_(conspiracy_theorist)

Hillary camp claims they believe EVERY survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed and supported!

There seriously was a whole pizza meme thread a while back before the oizza.jpg email came out

a huge chain of threads trying to decipher what podesta means by his pizza and walnut sauce turning half of Sup Forums and reddit into tinfoil self foot shooters

the hypothesis is in this thread that we think shills are creating a narrative to falsify the credibility of the links and also slide in the process
as you can see it's causing quite the ripple in communications, where, i am deemed a shill and "pedo" because im calling them out

Fixed pic and made it smaller.

I wanna figure out if they're worth believing, because "why would anyone go on the internet and lie"?

Prove to me it's got the thousands necessary to do everything Sup Forums panic about it doing then, if you're so sure. And I'm really not sorry for being a little skeptical of some very convenient screen caps some user posted for me on an indonesian basketweaving site.

i dont even know what the fuck you're talking about

the site has nothing to do with it

just view my image

Yes but now we have pedophilia and the great KEK to work into them.

I did, and now I'm interested to know where it (and probably the others that were with it) originally shared from because it seemed so contrived, which seems to be realtruenews. That's literally all I'm saying.

yeah but fighting this kind of thing is an uphill battle that you'll lose. You can't argue with tinfoils, they'll rage.

Lets say that 50% of the conspiracy threads are real debate and progress, and 50% are misinfo. Why would you scrap the whole thing? Even if you think the conspiracy threads are 95% disinfo, what are you gonna do? Tell autists to stop? The trump train, which has always been the train of blind loyalty combined with unverifiable claims, has no breaks. Tinfoils cannot be reasoned with. This is why CTR invades, but it could also come up with good information.

This thread has no purpose. If you don't like the tinfoils, either attempt to redirect them how you would like them to, post your own original research, watch the shitshow as a bystander, or just fucking ignore the damn threads.