Tom Hardy is pathetic. Pain is supposed to be RIPPED. Like, muscles almost literally ripping through his skin...

Tom Hardy is pathetic. Pain is supposed to be RIPPED. Like, muscles almost literally ripping through his skin. This is bear-mode bullshit that doesn't belong anywhere near Gotham City.

Other urls found in this thread:

99percentinvisible.org/episode/fixing-the-hobo-suit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pain?

Bane! YOU STUPID CUNT!

Thor was supposed to be 5 inches taller and way buffer, also Wonder Woman was supposed to have blue eye, Flash is blonde with blue eyes, wolverine is 5'3'' not a 5'11'', tony stark is way taller that 5'7'', Flash Thompson is not 5'5'', Rosarch is not a kung fu master, Thanos clothes look like darkseid etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

It's pretty clear that Tom Hardy had been doing steroids for the previous 10 years.

>Pain

Anyways, the problem is finding a Bane sized fucker that can actually act.

>Pain is supposed to be RIPPED
We don't give a fuck WEEB

>pain

>dem baggy jeans

oh, '90s fashion, don't you ever come back.

Yeah, jeans that choke people's balls are totally superior.

I prefer a balance.

>pain

>tfw wear baggy cargo pants all the time
I-I'm b-bringin' it back

And just how ripped are you faggot?

I like Tom Hardy's Bane. His muscles show when he is fighting or using them. There is a gif somewhere showing it when he climbs down chains in the Breaking Scene.

>pain
hey there op just popped in to make fun of your dumbass. cancel your internet subscription please

Fashion came up with a solution to that.

>Pain

It's an alternate universe where he isn't as swollen. It's not that hardnto reason. If you want Bane to be like a certain way, then check out the material that your ideal Bane came from instead. Don't trash on someone else's alternate universe

I don't want to be that faggot that recommends podcasts but I'm going to be a faggot that recommends podcasts.

99percentinvisible.org/episode/fixing-the-hobo-suit/

Here's where costume designers talk about how they translate superhero comic designs into movie designs. I especially liked how the designer for TDKR explained she gave Bane that fur coat because it was reminiscent of the ridiculous roid neck and giant shoulders he had in the comics.

wow he's actually kind of attractive here, what happened?

>If I pull that off, will you die?
>It would be extremely Baneful

you're a pig guy

For two.

at least they got the character's name correct....

>designer
>she

There we have it.

>Anyways, the problem is finding a Bane sized fucker that can actually act.
The actor playing him simply glared over a mask that only showed his eyes. Any fucking major wrestler can handle glaring. Then they could have dubbed a voice over him (as they did with Hardy's own modified voice).

Color me impressed

Pain?

The movie was an awful fucking terrible mess anyway

That looks more like a new problem to me.

Extreme.

Bronson happened

Right looks literally swolen. Like he was attacked by a giant bee.

Whoever wrote that "article" would have a stroke if he knew that Baneposting contributed to something far, far more sinister than a bunch of tiki wielding yuppies.

I miss these so much.

>Pain

Tell me about Pain.

WAS MAKING A TYPO PART OF YOUR PLAN

and GAIN!

I miss baggy jeans. Better than the nu-male skinny shit we have now.

OFF CURSE!

>Wonder Woman was supposed to have blue eye
fuck, now i know what bothered me during the entire movie

fuck you i feel dumb for laughing

Well conflagrations You Got yourself caught. Whats the next step of your master plan?

The funny thing is, he was already doing roids. All that back acne is a side effect.

AND PANIC!

What's with DC and Black Hair/Blue Eyes?

Crashing this blame with no survivors.

>Pain
>not swollen
That's because is nanomachines/parasites were not working properly, son.

You can have actors or you can have body builders. You can't have both. I for one am glad we left the Arnold era of action film behind us.

>women in the fashion industry
Who could have possibly predicted this?

>that body
>steroids
>10 years
You can look better than that with 3 years of a good diet and consistent training. He is nowhere near steroid levels.

what, a musician without balls?

> Donald

>Wonder Woman was supposed to have
Tits and ass.
And muscles.
Gal Gadot literally has nothing in common with WW's bodytype, but she's one of G-d's choesen so...

>Pain

You think memes are your ally? You merely adopted the meme. We were born in it, molded by it.

It would be extremely baneful

>painposting

>Pain
You stupid fucking twat

>Pain

It's a big hurt

Now I'm curious what DCEU Bane will look like.

instead he just look fat

>Italian

>Pain
This isn't Naruto

fucking TAS fags want cartoon bane in live action but don't want him to be cgi

>Look Buster, he thinks Tom Hardy isn't ripped enough to play Pain
>Oh my God, Donald, he can't actually believe that unless he's a massive autist

>ITT: newfags

>Pain
Gotta post on the go!

OP OP OP OP

>that edit
That isn't how the muscle on your back looks like

modern day journalists are a joke

>newfags don't know about Pain
I'm impressed, OP. Enjoy those (You)s.

>oh, '90s fashion, don't you ever come back.

Have you been outside in public recently?

There are plenty of people still stuck in the 90s where I live.

Well... OK... Pain is a distressing feeling often caused by intense or damaging stimuli. Because it is a complex, subjective phenomenon, defining pain has been a challenge. The International Association for the Study of Pain's widely used definition states: "Pain is an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with actual or potential tissue damage, or described in terms of such damage."In medical diagnosis, pain is regarded as a symptom of an underlying condition.

And:
Pain hurts.

I don't know. He seems like a pretty big guy...

>Donald

There's this thing now called stretch denim

>pain

Good job, OP.

Said it years ago, I wanted the Rock to play Bane. Yes Hardy is a better actor, but his Bane was pretty damn forgettable. You couldn't even understand 30% of what he was saying, so his acting was irrelevant. I think Rock could have pulled off a decent Bane.

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.

>they didnt do a muscle growth scene where he ODs on venom to fight Batman

Do you want an actor in the role, or a non-acting full time body builder? Its' one or the other. People who get that big do that shit as a full time job. Fuck, people forgot that they tried this shit in the 90s and it sucked - body builders and wrestlers look the part but they can't act for shit.

Fuck off, baggy pants are better than your skinny jeans that highlight your womanly hips