I am thinking of giving up my father's last name because he
>molested me as a child
>was a fucking drunk
>left when me and my brother were young
>is a degenerate pot grower now
>I'm gay so I wont pass on my last name anyways
I would probably use my mother's or maybe my mother's mother's

Pick unrelated

You're already going to hell for being gay so might as well do it.

>molested me as a child
>I'm gay

In honesty, go look up your family history if you can and use one of the older surnames

It's not the last name that molested you, it was his name. Spit on him and his grave and continue on with your life.

As Juliet said, what's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell so sweet.

I want to change my last name to my mothers as well. I have a Mexican last name and want to switch it to her maiden white name. Is that bad?

Every single time.
>b-but it's genetic!

and an OP by any other name would still be a faggot

Make it drumpf

sage

kek

Think of your grandfather, his father, all of your ancestors. Is this worth doing just because one loser in the line behaved badly?

jerry beans on my mind....

>I would probably use my mother's or maybe my mother's mother's

Go for it.

Whatever he did to you, you can do something better.

Make Rodriguez Great Again

That used to be one of my favourite Yu-GI-Oh cards because of the art.

Then I read the OP.
I dont like that card anymore.

Also if you're going to change your name you might as well change it to Megatron von Assdestroyer 3000.
Show your freedom you fucking fagot!

Be a great man so that the name means something good.

Don't just give up on your family's honor.

Personally, I think you're a faggot for not killing him over the molestation. If you have to ask if something would make you a cuck that means you're trying to live by someone else's rules. That alone makes you the ultimate cuck.

My man. Kys.

Mexicans that want to be white are just as bad as the mexicans that think mexico is better than the US. Keep you last name, its probably generic anyways, rack up those diversity points SJWs give you for being "oppressed." I live in Chicago and having white numales kiss my ass is hilarious

Is jerry beans man useless?
Everyone talks about
>muh 1quadrillion points with 3 stars:-DDD
But I don't remember the last time I have seen it in a play.

I look white and am white in every way though. People don't believe it when they hear my last name. Fathers never been part of my life anyway

choose whatever sounds cool but not too cool,something like baron or something classic.frost is a good one

wasnt it part of those Superhero memed series a while back? Usually those dont get much use anymore, along with those anamorphic vehicles

Romeo responds to this by saying that he will no longer be known as Romeo.

I bet his grandfather molested his father
Really he's doing the right thing by being a faggot and not passing his genes on

>molested me as a child
>I'm gay

Every god damn time. Nope, not a vicious cycle at all folks. Let sodomites near your children.

How white are we talking? Im spainiard """""white"""" with dark hair and slight facial hair and i get sympathy points for being a minority. Also noting my name is Jonathan Anthony

My father was adopted so I'm stuck with a family surname that isn't my family. I don't even talk to my dad or his adoption family.
I have a family name which means nothing to me

Should I change my name to my mothers surname before she married him, or make up my own?
And begin fresh?
Or stick withy current surname, since its still my name I guess.