Say something nice about Rick and Morty

Say something nice about Rick and Morty

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1393938
youtu.be/0TBht1kVYwI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rick is an entertaining character virtually of all the time.

I like how they play with common sci-fi tropes.

TO

good show that continues to impress and entertain me. even it's worst episodes are better than most television and it proves you can have an adult show that isn't the most depressing thing imaginable.

No. Fuck off.
derpibooru.org/1393938

I mean it, fuck off

It makes me laugh.

It's first few seasons were pretty fuckin good even if its rapidly showing symptoms of ending up like family guy.

just fuck off

It's an entertaining and funny show.

BE

fuck off

OR

I mean it, fuck off

just fuck off

fuck off

whats with this barney shit

I mean it, fuck off

I genuinely like the first season and most of the second

Just ignore it. Seriously.

It's better than Seth MacFarlane shows

just fuck off

fuck off

just fuck off, seriously

just fuck off

I mean it, fuck off

fuck off

Well his animated ones.

Orville is Best Trek at the moment.

Thanks for keeping the thread you made alive and on the front page Lee

I find very entertaining to watch Rick and Morty discussing some random topic casually.

youtu.be/0TBht1kVYwI

I think he's finally realized that, no matter what he does, horsefuckers are going to browse Sup Forums, and it's driven him mad. Er, madder.

Which other adult cartoon is as good at the moment?
The shows has flaws but the hightlights make upnfor it.

(OP)
No. Fuck off.
derpibooru.org/1393938

Morty is cute

Man, ponies really are the ultimate form of shitposting when just their mere existence can cause this much asspain seven years later.

People have been trying to replicate that kind of shitposting for years, and we're still no closer to doing so. Who would have thought that pastel ponies would be the thing to implode Sup Forums's collective anus?

it's cause they don't like how they basically like a barney show. they should just own up to it honestly. didn't they learn anything from arthur and the love ducks?

Hey, you go fuck a duck, Love Ducks is kino.

The show is as fun as the mcnugget sauce riot

>implying he's not doing it himself

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me when you see that his posts are getting deleted in this thread, but if it was actually him posting the thread, the mods would've already deleted this thread by now because they would know he posted it.

It's so good it makes the hipsters break out in hives.

I like how there's a bunch of parallel versions of Rick and Morty with dumb labels like Glasses Morty or Cool Rick.

(OP) (OP)
No. Fuck off.
derpibooru.org/1393938

(OP)
No. Fuck off.
derpibooru.org/1393938

It’s first season was amazing work that should be considered by anyone into sci-fi or “mature” cartoon humor

fuck off

it's deep and subversive

Ok I admit that's kind of funny.

season 1-2 are alright. It's really just s3 that flanderized everything, stopped any progression and started to advertise itself as "the intelligent show for intelligent people" instead of justdelivering interesting stories. IT's basically the emperor's coat of animation at this point.

/rnm/ when? I want these new bronies off Sup Forums

No. Fuck off.
derpibooru.org/1393938

based

just fuck off

The action scenes are pretty entertaining.

fuck off

Useful for gathering brainlets who think they are geniuses because they use r/athiesm

(OP)
No. Fuck off.
derpibooru.org/1393938

Go away

the drama it causes is funny

They made idiots easy to identify

This also the nihilism is amazing

Intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

It has been half a decade user since you got your panties in a twist

>a decade

oh my god im my father xD

just fuck off

It's managed to make the Steven Universe and brony fandoms look sane and reasonable by comparison.

just fuck off

It has nice backgrounds

Its better than current south park

holy fuck thats hilarious

I mean it, fuck off

just fuck off

fuck off

It leads to hilarious threads like this one. I haven't seen this level of anal devastation in a long time.

just fuck off

fuck off

I have loved the show since I first caught an S1 ep, and still do through S3. I am eager for S4.

fuck off

I mean it, fuck off

good show

just fuck off

What's he freaking out about now? I see nothing.

Wait, in what way was I commenting on Israel? Like what was my point?

Its fanbase is the funniest joke in the world.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

(OP) (OP) (OP)
No. Fuck off.
derpibooru.org/1393938

>Say something nice about Rick and Morty
Hard mode : You can't
Boom fixed.

OP's image was drawn by a brony. That's literally it.

Does your autism know no bounds?

There are some smart and funny parts, with loads of meh or crappy jokes. Better than most cartoon from USA but that's not saying much.

fuck off

Lee, when are you going to be charged for assulating a brony? Your hissyfits are hilarious.

Also, thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw

fuck off

Then it's not violating the rule he's flipping his shit over? He's not even technically justified in his shitposting by his own deluded logic.

It's not. I mean, do you see a pony in that image? He's just being a turbo autist.

I saw him destroy a thread once where the OP image had used a piece of a vector of a pony image, redrawn to be indistinguishable. Nobody noticed until he started doing his thing and drew everyone's attention to it, bringing the thread down around him.

It's a funny show. Me and the girlfriend watch it on the regular.

The fans are the worst though. The absolute worst.

Actually
derpibooru.org/1393938
>Lemon Zest
She's one of the members of Crystal Prep Academy from the third Equestria Girls movie.

You know far more about ponies than anybody itt.
Btw can you point her out in this image? Not following your ponyfag link to check.