not as wrong as using that font color on that background

benis go in budd
benis go in bagin
XDDDDDDD

fugggg
i mends benis dobt go in budd

No.

It's wrong if you're heterosexual.

Just like heterosexuality is wrong if you're not hetero.

Fuck the person you like.

Yes.

>is sticking your dick in another guy's shit wrong?

well?

If you act on it, yes.

Of course, under traditional Islamic law gays would be killed in all cases.

Not my type of "christianity". Westboro has it right, fags need to die.

yes, but it is very low priority on the problem list.

gays who can behave like respectable men are of no concern but faggotry must be purged.

Ding ding ding

I think it depends on your motivations, like as a kid I used to do gay shit all the time.
like, I spent years fucking a boy a grade younger than me behind his house

but it wasn't because I wanted to have sex with him, it's because It felt good to do it and he let me do it.

if its done clinically and emotionless then its fine, but if you're actually attracted to the same sex it's wrong

No it's actually natural. It's faggotry that's bad. And degenerate Africans spreading diseases.

The real question to ask is:

Why the fuck do you care?

Yes it is wrong and its a sin in the eyes of our lord. It saddens me that we must share this board with sinners who partake in sodomy.

Shall we say a prayer for those who fell to temptation? Let it be known that gods creatures are born pure and homosex is a choice.

nice mental disorder

As long as you're the one getting their dick sucked

What is wrong?Wrong is when someone is getting stepped on in some way and he doesn't attempt to kill his attackers.

Anything else is just opinions.
So no, homosexuality is not wrong. Fags getting beaten and not destroying their attackers is wrong. Christians being attacked by gays and not killing gays in the attempt is also wrong.

Why?
Because.

The Bible says homosexuality is a sin, what kind of Christian are you that you say the Bible is wrong?

Fpbp

What the fuck.

fpbp
essentially what my pastor said. you shouldn't let this so trivial as sexuality define you as a person

who cares

god hates fags

The bible says to forgive, what kind of Christian are you that you say the bible is wrong?

You don't have to hate something to think it's wrong.

God is a fag. See - Powerless little shit. I could kick God's ass. Why? Because God is an immortal and has no reason to exist.

Anyone can be gay. But can they enter the kingdom of heaven being that?

Ultimately God will decide that

>I had sex with him because it felt good not because I wanted to have sex with him...

imagine niggers in a desert. they have no written language, they barely have what could be called a village. they don't have any understanding of hygeine or germs.

The defecate in wicker baskets and then throw the refuse about 40 yards away from the edge of their encampment. They don't wash their hands when they start peeling off the skin of one of their neighbors.

they wash themselves in a muddy river three times a month.

The people that live like this have the exact same immune deficiencies as someone with HIV.

The reason is that while these savages do occasion to fuck each other in the ass, its mostly because they prepare their food next to their shit pile. When homosexuals in a considerably more sterile place such as a New York bathhouse engage in buggery, feces gets everywhere. In the walls, in the hair, in the skin, in the blood, you name it.

both of these groups of subhumans are covered in shit. Idk about you but I don't want to be around either of them.

I don't really care, as long as they keep their issues out of American Politics. I.E. ">I'm going to vote democrat because they gave me the right to marry whoever I want!!!"

Yeah sure, they did, but you shouldn't base your vote solely on that. Some faggots can't even see past their own gayness and accept things

True, it does say you must forgive. But it also says to kill gay people. Contradictory.

>trying to rationalize a homosexual experience as emotionless

What are you, 14?! MODS!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is up with all of these newfags posting gore and tits? GET OFF MY BOARD.

No. Neither is abortion. Think about it. Do you want those people breeding?

Yea, it is. YHWH says so.

>unironically taking the old testament as a moral guide

Yes, it's a sin, so it's morally wrong as a state of being which furthers one from closeness to God, but even still hating them or killing them is also wrong. In a more utilitarian sense, homosexuals display a femininity (their gestures are those most naturally associated with submissiveness) which damages the group identity of the smallest units of any natural male hierarchy. Their behavior antithetical to the natural values which have always guided men in protecting any type of society. That and their rampant promiscuity manifests in endless one night stands, which itself spreads terrible disease among their population (itself already a diseased group). Dealing with something of this type, mixing anger and love to properly describe the type of removal that is necessary, it's difficult. No pride parades, and no behaving like that in public or trying to spread it, and no force should have to be used in response, but the general trend should always be to discourage that type of behavior and guide them towards living honest good lives, preferably celibate.

I'm a mortal. I have a reason to fight and live.

God is a fag who lost to one of his minions because he's weak and doesn't know anywhere near as much as he thinks he does.

I'd lay waste to that idiot, no prob. I have Lucifer on my side.

>newfag

that's tonights dinner to a large amount of our African American brother's and sister's ancestry.

Well the Muslims and Jews basically live in the old testament ways. Why don't we too?

Yes. You shouldn't engage in unnatural sex of any kind.

Doesn't mean you get to treat them any different though. You love and pray for them as you would anyone else.

this

homosex is fine but being an attention whore is not

Plz be my ai bf

>it also says to kill gay people
Not really, it says they shall be put to death.
That's not a command for people to do anything, that just says "one day they'll get what's coming to them".
God probably smote them, or they got AIDS or some shit.

Anyhow, Old Testament is superseded by the New Testament.

look out, we got a badass over here, wut a fgt

This right here. Also no kissing because that's fag shit

God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness

20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Here you go

yes it is. butof course a christian wouldnt hate u as we are told to not judge. so yeah homosexuality is a sin, but its not up to any religion to judge someone over his life choices.

More like unnecessary
This "I need another person to to be complete" is a meme
And since gay couples can't create life then there is no reason why someone would seek a relationship
>If you are into feminine dicks that's a completely diferent story

>God’s Wrath on anything
"I'LL SEND U 2 HELL BAWWWWW!"

What a loser. Too powerless to do anything but make faggy threats in a worthless book that only morons believe.

guys, it wasn't a big deal. It started when I was in 3rd grade when I was at his house sleeping over, we were under a blanket and he said "wanna feel my weenie?" and started rubbing my crotch, which was a new sensation for me
and often times after that he would initiate sexual behaviors with me and give me some rubs and tugs.

then one day we were playing in his basement behind the couch and he asked if I wanted to hump him, I said sure I guess, so he dropped his pants and bent over and that's when I started fucking him regularly for the next few years through middle school until we just stopped hanging out for no real reason.

in retrospect I realize the kid was probably being molested by a family member which is why he was so knowledgeable about sex at such a young age

Someday when you grow up you'll see how gay and edgy you sound. Bon voyage, kid.

Oops

I've triggered the Atheist

Those who deny God as said are deserving of death.

And you think it's just the Muslims who believe this?

By Allah, I have witnessed a post which causes cancer.

Its most excellent. JUST QUIT WITH YOUR AGENDA FAGGOTS

no it means the law is death.

we also have laws that require death. Does that mean every person convicted of murder gets the death penalty? No.

in fact its easier to send someone to death in my state than it would have been back then.

You would have needed 2 witnesses, then you would need the people to demand it stand, then the elders at the gates would have to render a judgment with the majority agreeing.

and understanding the law in its proper context is very important here, God required 3 things in this order,

1st Mercy, 2nd Obedience, 3rd Justice., obedience before justice and mercy above all. It was allowed to revert towards justice but not preferred.

Some day when you grow up you'll start living for yourself and your friends and family, not some fag who "sent his only begotten son"(boo hoo tears etc) to die like a fag because Jupiter was tired of his faggotry.

Not an atheist at all. I just don't believe in Judeo-Christfaggot values.

You're weak. An embarrassment to the world. You lost to enlightenment of all things. Not Pisslam. Not Atheism or even Judaism. You LOST, "God" LOST, to his own children getting wise enough to say "fuck off you idiot, we got places to do and people to go."

Depends. Does it affect your heritage? (Your kid gets brainwashed etc)Then yes. Otherwise it doesnt. You see, The problem of homosexuality is human preservation. I dont give a fuck if your genes doesnt trascend, but I do with mine.

Woah there leaf, no need to sperg out because some faggots act annoyingly flamboyant. As long as faggots like me atleast contribute to society and give our spermo out so the population doesn't get fucked up, then let us be. I hate those crazy faggots too, user.

I never even stated my religion but you must like throwing around insults without any information. Sort of like how children behave.

If you follow Jesus' word, then it's none of your concern to judge, just love. If you follow Sauls word then yes it is. Saul (Paul) also used to persecute christians before he said that he had a vision of Jesus who told him what to do. Remember the apostles that actually met Jesus were constantly asking for clarification from Jesus. Paul who never met him seemed to think he knew everything.

hot

That's not true. If you actually read the gospels you would see that Jesus talked about judgement all of the time. Also, you're making an artificial distinction between Jesus and Saul. We understand the life of Jesus through the gospels, which are inherently linked to the Church. Early Church. To me, it sounds like you're trying to make up some evidence to justify your belonging to a Christian entity outside of the Catholic Church. Am I wrong?

Of course, it goes against nature, but it exists, so just keep it to yourself and nobody will care.

it's even easier btw:
christianism = jesus
church = paul

make your choice

Catholic, I don't hate gays.

However, I will never accept or recognize same sex marriage. I don't care what the government says, that's not marriage, it's just two homos living together.

>Sort of like how children behave.
Whatever you say. Judeo-God is still my little bitch.

Do a few rails then go kick his ass. WTF is he gonna do, send his only begotten son? Bearing a sword? Too bad the fuck ain't got the guts to use it. That's why he let himself get pinned to wood rather than fighting the Romans. He's a little bitch, like father like son.

Ow the edge.

It's not about winning or losing in a world where we hurt no matter how good or bad we are, it's about perservering through that and come what may, we tether ourselves to things that keeps us good. Christianity argues we do that and I think that's fine.

remember, its not gay until some one cum's

sage so I don't bump twice

Here's a metaphor: Trying to separate Jesus from the apostles is like trying to separate Socrates from Plato. You can't do that because we know of Jesus through them like Socrates through Plato. We can debate all you want about authorship. But it's rooted in the early days of the Church. What do they call that period...? Oh yeah! The Apostolic Age!

see and

my english is not good so i'm not going to explain myself but if you have time read
Nietzsche, Der Antichrist
and
Türcke, Jesu Traum: Psychoanalyse des Neuen Testaments

both interesting reding
also if you're interested i could search for a particular statement by Nietzsche on the subject (in english)

It`s mental disease.

sexuality to heteros is simple, but to kids it can be confusing. if you try to exemplify other people who are confused by sexuality (homos) then it could be disasterous to having your genes pass along. Gays produce an externality and harm young minds

What isn't? You do not get anywhere in this life without being mentally ill'

Just loom at our own presidential candidates-
Hillary - Histrionic Personality Disorder
Trump - Narcissistic Personality Disorder

If you don't have a mental disease you will never amount to anything. That is a fact.

yeah, how do i get abs like that? Does it involve a 15 year old and a chat program?

Wow man, for your sake I hope you are right...in a way. Youtube query 8 minutes in hell.

like the 1% - sociopath

The Church => you get people who've studied and maintained ancient texts who can tell you why the Bible says what it says and what it means in a large context thanks to having been responsible for translating it for nearly 2000 years

Protestantism=>you get a billion churches telling you different things cause the foundation is "The Holy Spirit told me personally how to read the Bible". You the individual are the final interpreter of the Bible despite them arguing "you don't need to interpret it".

1 Corinthians
8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

>Gays don't inherit the kingdom of heaven, confirmed

I've been to hell and back. That's why I ain't scared of Christfaggotry God.

Their God is a bitch. I've matched swords in hell with actual badass Gods and demons. I almost always lost BUT I never came away from the fight without getting better.
That's the sign of a true God.
>Fight us. Try and defeat us. We'll smack you the fuck down but if you learn and grow from that experience, you've actually won.

That's God. That's Demons. That's growing as a person. You don't follow teachings. You learn directly from the masters as they destroy you on their turf.

Never say die motherfucker.

>le anal sex meme
edgy XD

You have next to no understanding of habits in tribal societies or in the lives of gay people. Judging by the image you posted, you're an edgy asshat.

Cannibalism is rare even in rural Africa. You'd know this if you did some research.

Not an according to any serious medical organization. Even China removed it from the list in 2001.

only if they're flamers. If they act like normal guys, and hardly show any affection in public, who gives a shit?