Election night 2016

>election night 2016
>this is what's come in so far

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/new-leaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back to sleep, because i'm obviously fucking dreaming if I think Florida is blue.

>VA red
>FL blue

I wake up

nigga are you full retard?

that shit hole has been blue for years.

i wish it would go fucking red

And then

jeb surge still possible.
hold out hope

Why is VA so cucked?
I mean, it was red before Obama, and Hillary is not as popular as he is/was. Her base isn't energized, they are just afraid of Trump.

At that point we won't need NV or CO to win, just AZ and UT.
I start celebrating.

Because of the DC suburbs. They've significantly increased the urbanised fraction of Virginia's population.

Hmm... If we assume the states of the Four-Corners don't flip from their typical pattern (CO/NM blue, AZ/UT red), then Nevada becomes the decisive state.

>UT

The Delectorates, Dahnald

have a toast to a trump presidency. picking up va pa and nh seal it even without fl.

VA is fully in play, and FL is a hotbed of fraud, it could happen.

> scribbles
What kind of autism is this?
Ah. I thought the rest of the state could balance it out like its neighbors. It sucks that I also live in a state that goes blue so it probably will not swing. It's not Cali blue but its blue.

Somehow forgot my pick

>UT

Hand them over dahnald

>muh autism

Would you care to address my picks instead of the way I colored in the loading bar?

does anyone know the times of day shit comes in?

Slow and steady

We don't find out things in east to west order. Close states mean recounts and delayed calls. We will know CA and WA are going blue before we know who wins NC, FL

Northern VA area has exploded in the last decade.

It is the only viable job growth area in the state and it's attracting a ton of Northeastern transplants looking for work because their own states are screwed.

The rest of the state is conservative as all hell.

This, but for fun's sake if the map looked like it did in OP it's almost guaranteed a Trump win.

This isn't even my final form Dahnald.

>FL
>blue

Its cool that you put PA red but lets be realistic, FL is much more likely to be red than PA

northern virginia

Sure, if you didn't make it look like your X chromosome was broke then I wouldn't be distracted by this ugly shit.
I agree with the others, VA red and FL blue doesn't work. PA is probably staying blue but there is hoping. If we get PA, unless Clinton gets all the battleground states, it's over.

Florida will be red b4 PA

Not a problem.

PA + VA > FL

Cheer because Trump has won

It's over. Trump needs OH, PA & FL to win.

Seriously, once those three are announced, you can go to bed.

Florida, blue? not likely

If Trump loses Florida but somehow manages to win PA, NH and ME2 he could still win, albeit by an absurdly close margin

He doesn't need PA, although it would be incredible helpful.

If Florida or Ohio go blue it's over though. Pic related is his easiest path to 270 IMO. After that he could potentially get (though he's an underdog in all of them):

40% chance (really good chance but still underdog):
Colorado
Pennsylvania

20% chance (they'd be a nice boost but relying on them is a bad use):
Michigan
Virginia
Wisconsin

5% chance (very unlikely but COULD happen):
New Mexico
*New Jersey
*Minnesota
*Maine

*states where conventional wisdom says they'll never go red again but this is a weird election

Forgot pic

This scenario is pretty much Trumps only way to win if he loses FL, it is also pretty unlikely that he'll take VA and PA over Florida, but it favors him and has him in the lead.

In this scenario Trump only needs Nevada to take it home, while HRC would need to secure both CO and catch up and pass him in either NV (Trump +2 RCP average) or AZ (Trump +4 average).

Trump wins if he wins PA and VA he can lose florida

>that shit hole has been blue for years.

It went blue for Obama, and he one pretty good in 2012 and 2008,

Why do you children think that just because states were blue for 1 or 2 election cycles they will be forever?

I'd say there's less than 40 percent chance of PA, there hasn't been a poll with him up in months.

That seems to be his most likely path to 270, it's still an uphill battle - he'd have to win all of the current toss up states.

Remember that CO is essentially tied right now. He was up before, then slumped during pussygate but he's managed to tie it up again. He's been campaigning there regularly too, while she's been basically ignoring it.

I honestly think CO is a red state this year.

Still loses if he can't get Nevada or Colorado, but close.

There was a poll that had him up a day or two ago. Think it was Auto Alliance or something. He was up by only a point tho.

He is leading in Nevada slightly atm.

HRC would need to win 2 out 3 of CO, NV, AZ in OPs scenario, while trump needs NV and AZ, two states he is leading in.

>auto alliance
Literally Who - the poll

Like I said, I give him 40% odds in CO. That map reflects what I think his easiest path to 270 is, not his best case scenario. Colorado and Pennsylvania would be the next states he could flip, I think, after that map

Trump has already won.

True, but still it's not impossible RCP average has clinton +3 in the state, literally in the MOE.

Hillary guaranteed win in this scenario.

Can somebody tell me at what time the east coast result start coming out?

>PA and VA red

How? She'd have to take home Colorado and either AZ or NV, she is behind in both states. This scenario favors Trump

Trumps done won I can gloat the rest of the night to the jews around me.

Pls be real

This map is a Trump victory. He just has to get his solid red states + AZ, UT, NV.

>Calling Flordia that night, not 3 days later
k

Why do some states have more votes than others? Population? Demographics? Meme-magic?

Population. The number of votes each state gets is the number of representatives they have in the House plus their two Senators.

>Tfw live in Maine and can't meaningfully contribute

Population

>not 3 weeks later

wai du u evn pleb dis hrd?

POpulation though small states are op

I'd be nervous as fuck still, because he'd still need to take Colorado or Nevada to even have a chance to win at that point.

I really think Michigan and Pennsylvania are going to shock everybody, but have an awful feeling Florida will go blue by the thinnest of margins.

I want to play, where can I make these maps?

270towin.com, friend.

We'll see. CO's population changed by 300,000 between 2012 and 2016 and a hell of a lot of them are either swimming in tech money or liberals chasing the weed.

Here's the good news about that: most of them are Bernouts, and there appears to be a large protest vote amongst them organizing right now. Additionally, for those who want to protect their precious weed, Trump is actually the candidate who wouldn't crack down on them. Finally, there's no pot initiative on the ballot this year, so their turnout will be more muted.

Colorado's white, and that's good news for Trump, and bad news for Hillary. Taking a purple state for granted is how you lose an election.

No pot initiative, but Colorado is voting on single-payer.

I wasn't aware of that, but the silver lining is that that's going to also energize the anti-single-payer crowd as much as the pro-single-payer crowd. I've got a feeling Colorado's going to finally take their state back from the parasites that have infested them.

Technically they aren't supposed to give out anything until all polls are closed across the country but, media outlets will start showing shit at around 2-3 hours after the first polls close if not sooner.

Thanks user!

So i guess that means no sooner than 8 eastern for Indiana, then the rest are 9+

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/new-leaks

SPAM EVERYWHERE

Sounds about right.