From FBI Vault -- Clinton's Ties To Domestic Terrorism

I believe I have found a string of information that ties the DarkNet article on the FBI twitter account, the smoking gun Executive Order 13058 article aka “The Smoking Gun,” and the suicide of Vince Foster **to** the Aryan Republican Army, the Oklahoma City Bombing, the string of midwest bank robberies in 1994, and the *Clinton Administration’s attempt to incite domestic terrorism for financial gain*. I have also identified the individuals who were responsible for getting HRC and WJC to where they are now, effectively buying their loyalty forever, and the people who are responsible for the condition of our world today. I need your help to tie these pieces of information together. I believe I am missing a piece of this puzzle.

Well, where to begin? I suppose from the beginning of their tenure in office, we’ve known that the Clinton’s have had a desire to make money off of the housing market. The Whitewater scandal is most indicative of their motives. In order to get away with loan fraud, they had to have the best lawyer on their side. I believe that lawyer was Vince Foster.

Vince Foster grew up across the street from Bill Clinton, and Foster’s father made millions off of selling real estate. It would make sense that Vince would develop an expert level knowledge on real estate law and loan litigation in his professional career.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster#Early_life
Foster represented companies like Wal-Mart, Tyson Foods, and most importantly, ***Stephens, Inc***. Foster was being considered for presidential candidacy appointment (Foster part 1, page 53), or the Clinton administration suggested his appointment to dig up as much info on Foster as they could. Information is dated 02/03/1993, 5 months before death.

Vince Foster Part 01 of 04, page 121-130
vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-01-of-04/view

1/7

Other urls found in this thread:

stephens.com/about-stephens/
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/stephens.html
vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 01 of 03/view)
vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 02 of 03/view)
vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 03 of 03/view)
kennethtrentadue.com/)
articles.latimes.com/1996-07-13/news/mn-23659_1_white-supremacist
fbi.gov/news/stories/a-primer-on-darknet-marketplaces
vault.fbi.gov/laboratory-reference-firearms-collection-policy-ld0020d/Laboratory Reference Firearms Collection Policy LD0020D Part 01 of 01/view
vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-03-of-04/view),
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/14/AR2007061400474.html
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/PARK/park.html
my.mixtape.moe/ajmhrf.m4a
wnd.com/2016/02/vince-foster-suicide-shocker-2nd-wound-documented/
m.imgur.com/a/ssPo0
twitter.com/larrynichols1/status/635283428066201600
youtube.com/watch?v=Bfl-Qr73EUg
youtu.be/Epw0yvKmN10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAPPENING AF

bump for interest

hoping for real connections, not tenuous innuendo like the pizza threads

He worked very closely with Stephens, Inc, and its founder Jack T. Stephens. See page 125 of Vince Foster part 01.

They even forgot to redact the last name STEPHENS in a couple places because they thought it was STEPHENS, INC.

Here is some history on the company Stephens, Inc.: stephens.com/about-stephens/

Yes, this oil billionaire also founded Systematics, took Wal-Mart public, invested in and bailed out Worthen National Bank, and had a very close relationship with Tyson Foods. Vince Foster has recommendations from representatives of every single one of these companies in his FBI Vault file, part 1 pages 121-130

Worthen National Bank is important here: whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/stephens.html

They approved a $2 million credit line for the Clinton’s to borrow from while campaigning, and when Bill came crying for more money, Jack T. Stephens gave him an additional $50,000 for “emergency advertisement.” THESE PEOPLE OWN HRC AND WJC. THEY ARE THE REASON OUR COUNTRY IS SO FUCKED RIGHT NOW. They are behind the scenes of the biggest corporations in America. I am sure that they had supplied much more that $2,050,000 to the Clintons at that point.

Okay, so what does any of this have to do with the Aryan Republican Army (ARA)?

First, let me explain how the ARA was a tactical operation by our federal government:

2/7

Bump

Bump for genuine interest

Foster represented companies like Wal-Mart, Tyson Foods, and most importantly, ***Stephens, Inc***. Foster was being considered for presidential candidacy appointment (Foster part 1, page 53), or the Clinton administration suggested his appointment to dig up as much info on Foster as they could. Information is dated 02/03/1993, 5 months before death.

He worked very closely with Stephens, Inc, and its founder Jack T. Stephens. See page 125 of Vince Foster part 01.

They even forgot to redact the last name STEPHENS in a couple places because they thought it was STEPHENS, INC.

Here is some history on the company Stephens, Inc.: stephens.com/about-stephens/

Yes, this oil billionaire also founded Systematics, took Wal-Mart public, invested in and bailed out Worthen National Bank, and had a very close relationship with Tyson Foods. Vince Foster has recommendations from representatives of every single one of these companies in his FBI Vault file, part 1 pages 121-130

Worthen National Bank is important here: whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/stephens.html

They approved a $2 million credit line for the Clinton’s to borrow from while campaigning, and when Bill came crying for more money, Jack T. Stephens gave him an additional $50,000 for “emergency advertisement.” THESE PEOPLE OWN HRC AND WJC. THEY ARE THE REASON OUR COUNTRY IS SO FUCKED RIGHT NOW. They are behind the scenes of the biggest corporations in America. I am sure that they had supplied much more that $2,050,000 to the Clintons at that point.

So you guys weren't lying about putting it all out there. You best not forget Mena, AR.

Bump

GET IN HERE KEK PLEASE

During my FBI vault searches for anything related to Vince Foster, I found that one case was popping up EVERY SINGLE TIME, even though it had nothing to do with Vince. That case is BOMBROB:

[Part 1](vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 01 of 03/view)

[Part 2](vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 02 of 03/view)

[Part 3](vault.fbi.gov/bombrob/BOMBROB Part 03 of 03/view)

It almost feels like the FBI have been intentionally planting keywords into this file to lead us to it. It always came up, no matter which direction I was digging.

This case is all about Richard Lee Guthrie, Jr., Peter Langan, Timothy McVeigh, Kenneth Trentadue and Steven Trentadue’s hunt for the truth.

Peter Kevin Langan is son of Eugene F. Langan, who was given a medal of valor (Wiki) and was *believed to have served in the CIA* (BOMBROB pt. 1 page 9)

Peter Langan was working with Guthrie and Timothy McVeigh (OKC Bomber). Kenney Trentadue is one mistake the FBI made. He got popped violating his parole trying to get from the USA to Mexico. He was quickly transferred to the Department of Justice’s Federal Transfer Center in OKC. They thought that Trentadue was Guthrie. They also said he hung himself in his cell. [DOES THIS](kennethtrentadue.com/) LOOK LIKE A HANGING? When Steven, Kenney’s brother, suspected that his brother was murdered, he went looking for the truth. Timothy McVeigh got word of this, and got in contact with Steven. He told Steven that he saw a picture of Kenney, and he knows he was killed because they mistook him for Guthrie. They looked exactly the same, down to the dragon tattoo on his left forearm...Guthrie died months later, a day before he was to give a press conference about the suspected suicide hanging of Trentadue while he was in prison. It was rumored that he was going to reveal a secret plot to overthrow the U.S. Government.

3/7

KEK IS WITH US

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Drumpflings BTFO.

Perhaps he was going to come clean, because he knew he would die either way.

articles.latimes.com/1996-07-13/news/mn-23659_1_white-supremacist
So, how can we tie this back to the Clinton’s?

Page 6 of this case report details a routine traffic stop by a St. Louis Police Officer of a 1973 Chrysler Newport. The following exchange took place:

BOMBROB Section 3, page 6

>On February 11th, 1996, a St. Louis County Police Officer stopped the 1973 Chrysler Newport that was being operated by [_______redacted_______] Richard Lee Guthrie, Jr., who was in custody following his arrest by FBI Agents in Cincinnati on charges related to the BOMBROB investigation. During this traffic stop, the officer searched the Chrysler pursuant to the consent of [redacted] and immediately observed numerous weapons including a LAWS rocket.

>After taking [redacted] into custody, a Ford Ranger pickup truck returned to the scene travelling the wrong direction on Interstate 44. The driver of the Ford Ranger was identified as [__________redacted___________]. Investigation by the officer determined that the items in the Chrysler, as well as additional items in the Ford Ranger, were being moved by [redacted] at the request of [redacted].

>Searches of both vehicles conducted by St. Louis Evidence Response Team (ERT). Some of the items were detonated by Police and Army EOD personnel.
So if Richard Guthrie was in custody by the FBI, why didn’t the FBI agent who was in the car identify himself? That agent was IN POLICE OFFICER HANDCUFFS when the Ford Ranger rolled up to the scene, going the wrong way down the freeway. A quick explanation, and everyone is on their way?

Not quite. All of the items from both vehicles were confiscated as evidence by the FBI and St Louis PD. You can see a list of the items that were in both vehicles in the subsequent pages of BOMBROB part 3.

4/7

HOLY SHIT
Pages 20-22, how the fuck would you get all of these items unless you were in the FBI/CIA? No fucking way. Richard Lee Guthrie was an operative with almost a dozen aliases. Blank birth certificates from half the states, multiple fake ID’s with Richard Guthrie’s picture on them, all state sealed and government issued.

Let’s talk about the guns. The easiest thing to point out is that the “1 live Federal 12 gauge round” does not mean it is military ammunition. It means it was manufactured by Federal Premium Ammunition, the #1 supplier of ammunition for law enforcement. The guns are also law enforcement property, probably FBI. I couldn’t locate serialization for Winchester 12 gauge shotguns in the years 1994 and 1995, but I’m willing to bet that sucker was brand new. The 4 guys we know of as ARA in this story did not have the type of funds to get this firepower and this extensive forged documentation. DUDES WERE FUCKING FBI. THE ARA WAS A GOVERNMENT RUN CONSPIRACY TO INCITE DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

More evidence that I found interesting:

BOMBROB 3, page 41 Richard Lee Guthrie’s home address 111 Muhlenbrick Rd in Jersey… not where I pictured the birthplace of the ARA.

BOMBROB 3, page 25-- envelope addressed to area code 27105-7460, which is Comer Sq., Sterling, VA
-No Google Street view for the entire area, and it’s right next to Trump golf club? FBI/CIA employee living area, I believe. Just uptown from Langley.
2 parts of BOMBROB part 03, pages 8 show the evidence that was received at the St. Louis FBI Laboratory. WHERE ARE THE GUNS? Page 6 clearly states that everything should have been submitted to the FBI Laboratory, Explosive’s Unit. Explosive’s Unit…. FBI Firearms Collection Policy…

5/7

BOOM.

DarkNet article picture hinting at “Explosives”: fbi.gov/news/stories/a-primer-on-darknet-marketplaces

Executive Order 13058 aka “The Smoking Gun”: vault.fbi.gov/laboratory-reference-firearms-collection-policy-ld0020d/Laboratory Reference Firearms Collection Policy LD0020D Part 01 of 01/view

IS ABOUT FIREARMS COLLECTIONS IN THE EXACT SAME UNIT I’VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. They didn’t collect the guns, and the Special Agents who recovered the information have had their names redacted from the document. I believe if you all are able to help me prove that the guns were never submitted to the FBI Laboratory, we can find the mole within the FBI who got rid of the weaponry.

What about Vince Foster?

He is the key to this story, after all. On page 224 of Foster Part 3 (vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-03-of-04/view), there are details surrounding Vince Foster’s activites on the day of his death. The paragraph at the bottom stood out to me the most:

>“Foster did not return to the White House. A number of people tried unsuccessfully to reach him by telephone. C. Brantley Buck, Foster’s former partner at the Rose Law Firm, called to discuss finalizing work that Buck had been doing to set up a blind trust for the Clintons. Foster, who was acting as Buck’s contact point to the White House, was supposed to have the Clintons sign some documents to complete the process.”

6/7

Bumping

HE DIED THE DAY THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CONTACT THE CLINTONS TO SET UP A BLIND TRUST.

If you do not know, a blind trust is one where the owner does not know how the funds within the trust are being managed. A perfect tool for plausible deniability for the Clintons. I have no doubt that the Clintons were eventually able to secure a blind trust, but I am unsure as to whether or not they would be able to use the trust to fund domestic terrorism.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/14/AR2007061400474.html

But this article makes it pretty clear that the money they put in can do whatever they want it to, AND THEY DISSOLVED IT JUST BEFORE HILLARY RAN FOR PRESIDENT. They knew that there was bad money in that trust, and they were willing to pay millions of dollars in taxes to avoid getting caught.

Trump has been getting blasted in the media for considering setting up a blind trust that his children will run. Personally, I believe this is a shot in the dark by Trump at the Clintons, telling them he knows how they’ve gotten away with all of this.
And although I do believe Foster’s death could have been a suicide, I also think there are some suspicious details surrounding his death. Mainly in Foster Part 01, Page 224 which states:

>“When Foster’s clothing was examined by the FBI Lab, it “did not contain any coherent soil.” Lab Report, at 12. However, the FBI Lab found small particles of mica on much of Foster’s clothing, including his shoes. This mica is consistent with the soil found in the area where Foster’s body was found.”

Now scroll to the bottom of this webpage:

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/PARK/park.html

Are there still answers to Vince Foster’s death hidden in that cabin?

I need more help to tie these things together.

7/7

checked

Bump. What more can you tell us?

bumping for visibility

I'm no one special. These are things I've connected reading the vault files on both Vince Foster and BOMBROB. The FBI Laboratory, Explosives Unit is the key to all of this. Where are the guns that were in the car?

The same place as the Mena, AR airport seizures.

:^)

Blind Trusts are standard for people who are elected president. Presidents don't get to touch their personal finances while in office. Everything they do and every dollar they spend is U.S. Government funded. This is done to prevent any potential conflict of interest. Too bad we don't do the same for congress.

bump

First time posting on Sup Forums... asked for help, got trolled in the process. Sorry for poor formatting.

The blind trust is required for potus. Check out Micheal Rivero on Vince foster he has been on this story since it got him fired from Hollywood 20+ years ago

I think Ramzi Yousef should be explored as a OKC culprit. It's very likely Bill Clinton fucked up and OKC was middle eastern terrorism with McVeigh as a patsy. Terry Nichols and Ramzi Yousef trained together in the Phillippines and Terry Nichols got a mail order bride from there. Ramzi Yousef did okc, the clintons covered it up, then his family came back and masterminded 9/11.

Foster wasn't going to sign off on the trust because he knew it wasn't complete and it was 6 months into WJC first term. He knew the Clinton's were keeping shit on the side outside the trust.

bumping

I like this angle... everything that I have connecting the two sides of the story (Foster and the ARA) is fuzzy, but I firmly believe Foster knew everything that was going on, and died for it.

have a bump friends

one more time

this is really the fbi isnt it lol

bump, if you had a master list of research links it might help interested anons

also a list of keywords to help with FOIA requests

This is really hard to follow. Can you make it more concise? Drop the citations maybe and just greentext or something?

I will work on these tonight. Will have it up tomorrow around 10:30EST

bumpè

Bump for interest

...is that you, FBIanon?

ok so article says mica was ingredient used in insulation used in cabin not necessarily soil, so what?

my.mixtape.moe/ajmhrf.m4a

Probably got killed in the cabin for the reasons we are trying to find out now.

Rather than where he was said to have been killed.

Same fagging?

Not bashing your thread, but lol. Hi fbianon#4?

I could tell, you same fagged to bump your post... I still like you user

not just guns, but explosives right?

Foster also had tons of dirt on Clinton that he was recording and was supposed to turn it over to her

Yup

good thread.

im the wizard from last night, did you guys smash the building?

That's no shit.
Bump

youre a good investigator op. one of the best nights on Sup Forums on a long damn time

He didn't samefag.
>getting trolled in the process
I popped on his network and posted using the same ip to troll him

Bamp

i hope you guys smashed the building. i was drained and shaking for like 24 hours after the visions.

also btw, i missed it during the thread since i was totally spent, but that aerial view you had of the building showed that it was moloch. the building was literally built in the shape of moloch thats why i knew it was occultic from the start. that alter needs to be destroyed. and the lake needs to be drained

Bump. Thanks for everything FBIanon. You're a fucking hero.

I just efoia'd richard lee guthrie's arrest documents and arresting officers inventory of weapons confiscated and FBI inventory of weapons intake for evidence.

wnd.com/2016/02/vince-foster-suicide-shocker-2nd-wound-documented/

bumping

it's just a dream m.imgur.com/a/ssPo0

BUMP

Bumping. This is interesting.

sorry nigga but i aint clickn that shit.

its not a dream its the truth. ever since the exhaustion wore off i feel stronger than i ever have before in my whole life. im ready to go back in pham, im down to wizard some shit.

it's just your perception of reality but it's not real

what building?

archive link?

I swear shills have this shit on a macro or something. It's the SAME exact grammatical connotation, vernacular, etc. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

are you telling me to start bending spoons? if you are serious ill go for it, fuck it i feel strong as fuck right now and i want to smash me some molochcucks.
2nd pizzapac thread from yesterday. i dont have a link handy

I understand the reference but you are under the misapprehension that you are your mind when in fact you are not

Can you share more details? I'll send an identical request.

>first time poster
>actually FBIAnon

good play

>verification auditorium hall

can you elaborate please?

is that why ive felt so drained for the last 3 months? we're winning bigly right, arent we? thats why i feel strong as fuck right now?

SEND THIS ALL TO FBI BEFORE IT GETS SLID AND PRUNED

THIS IS IT

B

just a suggestion. Larry Nichols has many times talked about the vince foster deal. he seems convinced that it can bring down the clintons and has suggested on AJ that he has been given files from fbi on the case. hes old and has cancer so he's probably not on Sup Forums. maybe someone could print the files and send it to him. his address is public: twitter.com/larrynichols1/status/635283428066201600

"its featured match up.. me vs the bitch" larry about the 2016 election

why do you what you do?
from where does the desire originate?
you cannot understand because you have a mind within your perception of reality

witnessed

dude, larry nichols is a bullshit artist like most of the people alex jones talks to. he's had cancer and has been asking for donations for like 25 years. fuck that guy, he isn't shit.

Le bump

i understand all that, kind of. i know they are with us i feel them walking with me. ive been drained for months because we were fighting alongside them on the otherside, right? thats what i assumed at least, that we are all one.

is the reason i feel strong as fuck now because you smashed the building? arent we winning hard right now?

Has this anything to do with the assassination of journalist Danny Casolaro and the Octopus Conspiracy?

it's just a story that you are telling yourself and it can be anything but it must be within the bounds of the universe

I have no clue if this helps at all, but...
I worked at US Army Sapper Leader Course, it specializes in demolitions training. All of the classes in the 90s sign plaques upon completion, McVeigh is signed on a plaque. His class file is missing from retention records, the entire class is missing. Sometimes soldiers claim they are sapper graduates to wear the tab, their chain of command suspects they are lying and called us to "tabcheck", that's how I know his classes records were removed, it is the only missing class out of all class rosters from the 80s on.

Also, I should say, during feild expedient demo portion of course we teach soldiers construction of ANFO cratering charges...

youtube.com/watch?v=Bfl-Qr73EUg

larry nichols has some document that says he was found in his car.

so now what? is it time to resurrect uncle adolf and make humanity great again?

Is someone screen capping this?

pretty much

Possible research angle here.
Wouldn't the people in the FBI lab have had similar training?
Would their info be public record?
Maybe if we can find a personnel roster from the lab and cross reference with leaked emails we might find a suspect.

this is gonna be fun

mumping for minterest

that's pretty much it. i also asked for any information related to the funding of ARA.

i specified the date of the arrest and asked for inventory sheets from arresting officer and fbi evidence intake.

youtu.be/Epw0yvKmN10

bamp

we're going to make anime girls real too, arent we?

These are really bad people. Really, really bad people.

Is Donald Trump a good person?