[Spoiler] I'm not saying that all of my meal choices are healthy. As it stands...

[Spoiler] I'm not saying that all of my meal choices are healthy. As it stands, I am still on the path of becoming a corpse that is highly desired by professors eager to study it for their paper on the over-indulgence of modern society. However, when I eat my small plastic container of spaghetti containing exactly 3 small meatballs and 4 slices of sausage, I feel like a regular Jack LaLanne. [/spoiler]

ya fucked up.

If Ronnie becomes healthy, won't that be the end of the series, and all the weird replaces and clones and all that?

Only physically will he be a healthy man, his mind is still infested with anime and anxiety.

if real life ronnie besomes slim he is death to me

If someone compliments him he'll finally be free.

>Ronnie
>Slim
Ha ha! Nah, RL Ronnie is big in size. Not fat like comics Ronnie.

you know what i mean fag

Wait a second, is this OG!Ronnie or Steve!Ronnie?

Yes

OG Ronnie is dead forever.

There is no Steve, only Ronnie.

Is he gonna NOT die?

The worst of all fates

> Thus truly, we were the Whomp!
Sasuga ron-sama

Don't worry, everybody's going to die. Not me, though, right?

You won't die from that small a height, you are just going to injure yourself.
You want to jump off a four story building at least.

Git gud at suicide.

ronnie no ;_;

Not worries, annoon. I am replace annoon for when you is dies. Now you can dies, yes?

You saw what happened when he died. If Ronnie becomes healthy, some poor sap will wander into his life, start becoming short, fat, sad, and awkward and Bam, it's like Ronnie never left.

Wait a minute...
was Steve supposed to be Ster?

So, are we ever going to get one where Agrias falls down a flight of stairs?

It's not about the height, it's the landing. Search OSHA's worker fatality records for falls from ladders. Even 2 feet drops can and have killed men in their prime.

The stairs aren't that long a flight.

Seems like Steve is failing at his job already.

That's nice to see fat Ron happy, but Agrias needs to be tumbling pain.

I wash I had a basement suitable for living in.

> I wash
Thank GOD. Too many anons refuse to bathe.