17,500 people attended Donald's rally today. Number of people at Hillary's in the same state? 1,442

>17,500 people attended Donald's rally today. Number of people at Hillary's in the same state? 1,442

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/new-leaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S C H L O N G E D

What state ?

NC

I really hope I can lead my one and a half year old son in a similar path.

I want him to be successful!

Well, if he were like Trump, you could count him as successful if he ended up with less about 10% of the money you give him when he leaves home, invested at market rate.

Is this what actually passes for humor on the left?

>liberals love Trump for 40 years

>2015 rolls around and suddenly he is a horrible neo-hitler 1000 who hates literally everyone besides straight white males.

>democrats know the black turnout will be low so now crying voter fraud in NC

Never been to NC but Obama won in 2008 by only 16000. For scale the libertarians got 25000, .6%

Millenials are literally incapable of humour. Why do you think so many popular comedians are supporting Hillary?

I mean how is it even fathomable that you build a living around jokes and not be DYING for Trump to be president? Your career would be fucking set for the next eight years and these morons want another muh-brave-pioneering-candidate that they have to handle with kid gloves.

>tfw I didn't go to any Trump rallies

How much to tickets generally cost?

God damn I hate liberals
They find this shit fucking hilarious
Literally not even humor

Dare i say its an... awoovement?

They're free as far as I know. I got mine for free anyway just by registering for them on the site

WOW, he's always had good hair.

It's because Democrats have jobs

so close to emulating that which you wish to subvert

what a said life you must lead

You dare
AWOOO

It's such safe humor it hurts, I mean it's kinda what you expect.

I reserved a spot a few weeks back but had to work when it came around. Feels bad man.

i actually thought it was kind of funny.

Their skins looks like shit. How can they even tell if they got smeared by a huge poop?

>"Strategically small crowds"

how come the internet seems so majorly pro-trump while the statistics always seem to suggest that young people prefer hillary?

Did old people discover the internet?

>tfw rally was only an hour away from where I live but I'm currently sick with the flu and couldn't attend.

Please Sup Forums, forgive me for my low energy. I didn't want to get my fellow patriots sick.

This is one of the reasons why Hillary isn't winning by 50 points like she wanted even though she's outspending Trump by like 1000%. Everything that comes out of that woman's mouth is negative about Trump and Trump supporters, while Trump focuses on his message of making America great again and only directing his hate straight at Hillary. If you saw the video from Hillary's rally today with that guy in the crowd saying Bill is a rapist, she responded to that by calling out Trump supporters as hateful and divisive, not Trump. Even if she truly believes that, she has to know that antagonizing the people who can potentially flip the middle ground and cause you to lose despite the hundreds of millions you've already spent isn't the smartest fucking course of action.

>right side is 90% plastic surgery, hair implants, fake tans, fake teeth, fake values, fake tits, fake promises
>left side is actually human

>left side is human

Mexican intellectuals can't tell a human from an ape. Guess that explains why Mexico is shit

>human
>niggers
Pick one wetback.

>niggers
>human
Get back to building the wall Chuy

Human. Unlike you, you filthy bean

A fucking SPAGHETTI

you disgust me. God Emperor comes to your city and you selfish prick lay in your bed all day. After all KEK did for us, you choose to betray KEK, God-Emperor Trump and our prophet Pepe.

The only thing that matters is votes.

STOP WITH THE LIES FLUMPHKINS! HAVE YOU EVEN LOOKED AT HILLARY'S LEGENDARY 1,000,000 RALLY TURNOUT THE OTHER DAY?!?!

The reason why she's gunning for 'trump supporters' is because she has a personal hatred of them for getting in the way of 'her turn.' I believe that rant there was probably the first really truthful thing that's come out of the lying witch's mouth this whole election season.

It's an emotional reaction, and it overrides any intelligent or rational thinking that would be required for
>she has to know that antagonizing the people who can potentially flip the middle ground and cause you to lose despite the hundreds of millions you've already spent isn't the smartest fucking course of action.

YAS QWEEN SLAY! JUST LOOK AT THESE DEDICATED FANS! HOW CAN BLUMPHTARDS EVEN COMPETE?!?!

He's going to win. Bitter niggers are less motivated than genocide-victim whites.

HILLARY 4 EVER! GET READY FOR HUMILIATION ON NOV 8 LUMPHKINS!

/thread
Anyone who thinks rallys actually fucking matter is a complete retard

Up the Swiss!
Yeah getting 17000 people to show up to something is worthless.

Your logic has more holes than your cheese.

Fixed, bitch.

i used to like this guy. "chris simpsons artists" but he started this anti-trump s hit and i stopped following. he used to just be an autistic british guy that drew shit in paint and lived with his mum.

FIXED MY FIX I'M SO GOD DAMNED MAD

Fixing the fixed fix.
"When I grow up I'll grab her by the pussy"

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/new-leaks

SPAM EVERYWHERE!

This. DRUMPFKKKINS are just big babies that can dance like a man.