Let's be honest here

...Tony said what everybody was thinking. Latveria is a bunch of Slavs so incompetent, that they needed a Gyppo to reign them in. That country should be nuked alongside most of the Balkans. Tony does have a Clean Nuke...

That was a bit harsh though.

>Tony said what everybody was thinking
Disagreeing.
I think it's unfair to shoot the messenger. Doom reign supreme and those who disobey either get killed or get their family killed by Doom,or worst.

Tony was just threatening the life of a weakling who is just trying to survive. It kind of look like a bully tearing down a weakling because he couldn't take on the real deal.

If Tony was really up to his word, he would directly fly to Latveria and Kill Doom, instead of threatening a useless cog. But can Tony do that? I don't think so.

>Don't you have a wife to beat?
MADMAN

>"Don't you have a wife to beat?"
It's an edit right?

Wasn't it possessed/ not in full possession of his mind when that happened? (a bit like Tony currently is, coincidently)

Tony was under Wanda's influence. And besides, to be Latveria's Ambassador means that you're good enough, or at least cowardly enough, for Doom to pick you. The average joe in Latveria is a farmer.

Nope. See here

He was under the spell of the Scarlet Witch and Bendis' bad writing.

So why is it still held against him, if he was mind controlled?

Some things are like that in comics. Pym, as you can see here, backhanded his wife once during a mental breakdown partially her fault. Marvel will be making wife-beating comments so long as it exists

OR it could mean you are competent enough and Doom will threaten you/ your family if you do not do his bidding.

And even then, it is still threatening an underling instead of the real deal.

Wait, I thought you meant Pym was under wanda's influence when she lost her shit because of the fake babies or something.

Tony was under wanda's influence in the OP comic, there? I thought "The superior Ironman" was acting like that because he had been exposed to a stuff that turned him "evil" or something.

Superior Iron Man wore white and tended to have a more "cold" personality. Pretty much everything was calculated, even his anger.
This is much more like normal drunken asshole Tony.

Eh, maybe. But from the panels he looks like a smug asshole. And trust me, the Balkans have more than enough shit countries deserving of a nuke.

Superior Iron Man is from 2015. This is from Avengers Dissassembled.

What this guy said.

i thought Tony was still in its "evil" state". His alignment has been "cured"? When? And how?

Secret Wars. That's it. Now he's written as a goofball who gives away his tech and has accidental kids.

This kind of shit always happens when Tony visits the UN.

Wanda made him drunk

Goddammit Tony.

Oh! Now the Wakandan supremacist wants to pretend they are a diplomatic people?! Fuck you too, Black Panther, fuck you.

This was Tony after being zapped by the Scarlet Witch.

Do not give Iron Man credit for this, it is Wanda who has the good opinions.

It's filing that a year or so later T'Challa will call Latverians, and I mean the people specifically, Keebler Elves.

See Pic Related.

>be gyppo
>shit on a country of gyppos
Nah. Wanda just enabled him. Tony said what he had buried deep in his soul, he just spilled it all out.

Holy shit. Wakandan really ARE elfs.

And the only good thing you can do with an elf is kill it.

Funny thing is, Stark himself can wipe away Wakanda while sipping on a bottle of Pelegrino.

Doom was "dead" at this point. Lucia von Bardas was currently the leader of Latveria.

That's even worse. Doom at least run a tight ship. To be Ambassador during Von Barda's reign truly meant you were a fucking cunt.

Out of all the nations on the planet, Latveria would be low on the list of nations that need to be chewed out.

Keebler Elf is the goto for racist cunt.