OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO CLOSE! YOU ALMOST HAD IT!

>2 points
>within MOE
KEK

Real talk, though. How much of a chance does Trump actually have?

Real talk, probably 60-40 Trump wins

lol

I'd say he has a 30% chance of winning

Which is pretty good all things considered

Reverse those numbers and you might be right.

It's going to be such good when you realize how out of touch your polls are in the internet era. MSM is dead.

He has maybe 15-25% chance of pulling this off as we sit right now, could all change by Tuesday. The election will probably come down to Colorado, maybe Va.. I think Trump will take Fla., Ohio, and NC. Hilldawg will take Pennsylvania. Most electoral map projections show this type of scenario.

There's no scenario where colorado is the deciding factor in this election. They're completely irrelevant.

BUT LOOK

One poll is Trump +5, other is Clinton +7.

They ain't both right.

We'll all find out who's been BSing who next Tuesday. That's the only poll that will matter.

>He has maybe 15-25% chance of pulling this off as we sit right now

He's up in literally all of the battleground states, every single one

why is Johnson even in the race

6 NH polls today. two tied 4 Trump winning. NH is trumps but its shit because its only 4.

Because they previously polled the requirement, or the party paid the money to be on the ballot and gary ended up winning at the convention on the second ballot so his name is listed

latest poll has them tied

you are counting chickens

>shit because it's 4
that's all we need to make it 269-269 and then the House votes bb

I don't even know why 3rd parties bother. They blow their wad shooting for the moon when they should be focusing on getting state and local support.

Margin of error is 4%

looks like they're winning an election in texas that deals with oil. So there is that.

With the media being so obviously and blatantly against him its almost impossible to tell

He needs FL, NV, NC, OH, and NH, all of which are tight.

I think the fate of the race rests on whether or not there's one last Clinton bombshell. Republicans better be pulling every last string this weekend.

This but Ohio is safely trump according to 538.
FL and NV are tight, NC and NH are within margin of error and on a huge trump upswing but still hillary leads but not by much.
However Ohio is basically a definite if polls are accurate

Not even, 270-268 because of Maine 2nd district for trump.

Early voting proves that Trump has won Florida and at least two other swing states.

This proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that he has won the presidency.

How does this make you feel?

Are you upset?

>counts 15 eggs
Look pa! We got 15 chickens!

FOIA request info.