How redpilled are your parents?

How redpilled are your parents?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the deal with socially acceptable genital mutilation?

More like a sandwich without crust rather than half a sandwich.

My dad is pretty redpilled on everything but the jews he is the greatest ally meme personified my mom is republican too but don't think she voted last election. She likes Trump but not sure if she is voting this one or not.

Convince your mom to go vote. It essentially doubles your vote if she does.

ha! my parents are the only weak people i will ever suffer for. true boomers.

Could have picked a better looking burger for the one on the right

My dad can't stand trump but he has stopped posting fb stuff supporting Hillary in the recent weeks likely due to the new shit coming out

He's Australian though so whatever

They're both pedantic, rich, bourgeois old people. My dad was an employee all his life, so he doesn't understand shit about instincts and leadership. My mom is a bit more based, but a perched, comofortably numb life has made her insufferable.

All in all, they're turbonormies.

Kind of, it's really weird

My mom really seems like a bluepill on the outside. She even told me, straight up, that Fox News was a trustworthy news company.

However, she said that if she ever caught me voting for Hillary she would kick me out of the house (I rarely speak up about my political opinions so it's understandable)

My dad has always been pro Republican and is pro 2nd amendment with Capitalist values so he is voting Trump without a doubt.

Most people are pro republican here and people at work often joke about liberal logic so if I wanted to voice my political opinions, it wouldn't be a problem

not very. My father is sympathetic with islamist groups and my proud boomer mother is #withher. Also my brother is a Communist.

I wish I was lying. My only hope is starting my own family far away from those truly deplorable people.

My mom is extremely raciest, calls people chinks, hates Muslims etc. Though she likes Spanish people and thinks Trump is silly, mostly because she can speak Spanish fluent and her mom is from Uruguay. I take what I can get.

My mom's sisters came over last weekend to stay for a couple days. We had a bonfire and my dad was a little drunk and said "Michelle Obama is a nigger." and the general reaction was mild, like, "that's not very nice. But yeah this administration is a disaster."

so we're doing ok.

Father is OG Waco/JFK/Greys/Sacred Geometry Woke

Mother is a 9-11 Truther and voted for Ron Paul.

My dad was redpill but I think it's better to be a bluepill winner than a redpill loser.

I mean you can carry on about stem and shit but there's tonnes of pretty boy bluepill faggots making just as much if not more than you doing faggoty shit like marketing and banging hot babes.

my dad who is generally middle of the road and/or leftist unironically said out loud at dinner that "blacks shouldn't be allowed to own firearms"

I failed to see any flaw in his statement

My mum is a weird mixture of extreme bluepill and extreme redpill too. My mum has voted for GroenLinks (the Greens party of the Netherlands) a couple of times, yet she thinks that dating outside one's race is weird, and she makes jokes about niggers, muslims and chinks all the time. I once asked her if she has ever seen an attractive black man, and she told me that she hasn't. She also said that Chinese men look really disgusting and nerdy.

If only I could convince her to vote for Geert.

>Dad doesnt really like Muslims
>Also says "no normal human being" would vote for Trump

Mum is kind of redpill but is a rusted on cuckservative and although she agrees with me on everything she's a typical boomer and doesn't really give a fuck and hates Trump. So she's not much help.

I'm cut, I never asked for this obviously.

My dad is a Serbian citizen and can't vote, he is a successful construction contractor but I don't think he places any faith whatsoever in the government, probably even too extreme for Trump as he seems to think he's nothing but hubris.

My mother is a conservative Christian who has 6 children.

My dad believes ted kaczynski was 100% right about his beliefs on technology

My dad is bluepilled, but he won at everything in life, especially yearly income. Which is probably also the reason why he is bluepilled: minimal contact with non-whites.

It's a lot better than angry NEETs with lots of correct, redpilled opinions. Of course, a redpilled winner is even better than both.

Yeah older people suck man they don't wanna know even if you were to talk to them about it for a month straight. I like it when one of them I know dies.

>muh pathetic religion

They think they're redpilled.
I think they just want to be edgy old people now and are going about it in the total wrong way.

Redpilled enough to not let doctors mutilate their young childs penis

Pic related

My mom always votes for Rand Paul because of his views on abortion.
My dad never votes because no candidate lives up to his expectations. It's respectable in a way but I can't stand it either because he won't even vote for someone like Trump just because of the who locker-room talk incident that he thinks was inappropriate just because he wouldn't ever talk like that. Basically since he isn't voting for anyone all he does when I argue with him is compare Trump to nonexistent candidates instead of just accepting what we are given to work with.

My mother is a deep neo-con like most right wing boomers, my father is purely apolitical, and the rest of my siblings and I are far-right wing fascists.

I do not dislike my father at all though. He is accomplished and he is living the dream. Wouldnt want for my old man to die.

typical fox news watching neocons, there both big Trump supporters tho so I can't really complain. My sis thinks trump is too "mean" and my bro is voting for johnson.

Convince your bro to strategically vote Trump.

My dad is dead and my mom said "I don't give a shit about these assholes".

Mom is blue pilled. Dad is black pilled. They let a jewish doctor talk them into chopping off part of my dick.

Thanksfully I was raises by my grandparents who were both red pilled.

roll 9

my dad is redpilled af but afk, my mom was a brainwashed sheep but i redpilled her, now she supports trump

>it double your vote
nice, are you a math prof?

Good Goy

Bluepilled beyond belief

My dad is a Democrat but he was also a high ranking Rosicrucian but hes pretty fucking retarded when it comes to politics

Moms a lifelong Democrat that will never vote for Hillary, has almost no positions on Trumps or hers policies but "hes mean and terrible" paraphrasing of course

Father was a soldier from then-yugoslavia who went on to serve as one of Tito's personal guards. When he migrated to the US he worked under a wealthy jewish landlord in NYC for twenty years. He's seen some serious shit. I'd sum up his world view as:

Muslims are a fucking cancer that need to be destroyed. Genocide acceptable in this case.

Blacks are a race of largely shitty people who you cannot trust. Niggers gonna nig.

Jews control the world and only look out for eachother. If it comes down to it, they will always choose to stab you in the back for shekels. That said, you must learn their ways since you will inevitably interact with them.

The Clintons have blood on their hands from yugoslavia. He hates them,thinks they're the most corrupt politicians the US has ever seen.

Fuck women as much as you can, don't settle down until you've really lived life, being old sucks.

He was born in 1936. As I've grown older I've only come to appreciate his wisdom more.

Blue as fuck.
So fucking blue that my mother is on Facebook until midnight every night shitposting in favor of Hillary, arguing with strangers using the most blatant logical fallacies. Her "fact checking" is limited to listening to HillaryClinton.com, CNN, MSNBC and checking Snopes. Believes Trump will put Mexicans in gas chambers, and be the one to start WW3. Any other place is "alt-right propaganda".

I've always tiptoed around any discussions about the election with them, pretending to be undecided, "they're both really bad". She and other relatives simply won't listen to any attempts at breaking the conditioning, to the point that when I've said anything remotely Trump-positive or Hillary-negative, they got downright hostile with me.

I fear what the hell they're going to do in reaction to either a Trump or Hillary win. They may actually act on their word of moving to New Zealand or somewhere if he wins.

I hope the FBI stuff all bears fruit soon.

Uncut dicks are fucking repulsive.

Equating it to a sandwich is retarded.

good goy.

dirty ears are repulsive, why don't you cut them off as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw

Nice strawman.

It's the aesthetics of an uncut dick that are vomit inducing. Forget the cleanliness aspect.

I don't give two fucks whether it's a jew thing or not. Neither do the majority of people who decide to get it done.

You're trying so hard to make up excuses so you can be at peace with your mutilated penis.

But somewhere, in the deepest reaches of your reptilian brain, resides a longing for an healthy, intact penis.

An uncut dick, objectively, looks repulsive.

It's not really debatable.

Good goy. If you were a white woman you'd no doubt think niggers were aesthetic and burn coal because you literally fell for jewish propaganda.

One is a liberal college professor, the other an Israel worshiping Republican.

lol

Interesting opinion on the subject matter you huge faggot

Witnessed