Who's scarier, Batman or silent Spider-Man?

Who's scarier, Batman or silent Spider-Man?

Spidey. Batman talks a good game, but ultimately the worst he'll do is break limbs or give you a concussion. Spider-Man is much stronger, and taking him off the leash just makes him that much more unsettling.

You made this thread. The answer is still spidey

Silent Spidey. Easily. When Spidey stops joking around, you know you fucked up.

This is the same thread as last week and you forgot the *Laughing Batman part.

Silent Spider-Man, but largely because of the contrast with his normal MO - it's unsettling because it's so different from what we are used to.

why not both

You know what even scarier, silent Spider-Man with symbiote

I excluded it

Why is that guy's mouth glowing?

Radioactive Spider-Semen

He's a robot.

SPIDER CUM
SPIDER CUM
RADIOACTIVE SPIDER CUM

That won't happen, he would be screaming the entire time
ENDS OF THE EARTH!

Batman only seems to frighten low end criminals with no gimmicks. While his costumed high teir enemies are scarier than him and take him on as a challenge they never win.
Spider-man scares his own gimmicky super villians because it's unnerving for a comedic guy to just stop talking.

Spidey.
People forget he's strong enough to literally rip heads off.

Aunt-May-was-shot Spider-Man.

SHOCKER!!!!!

He's also strong enough to topple the Hulk. An Angry Hulk.

>silent Spider-Man
>not Spider-Man Noir

>le SPIDER-MAN IS STRONGER THAN GALACTUS maymay

Are you going to be this salty every time you make this thread and people tell it's Spidey?

In other words Laughing Batman is scarier than both.

Batman plays around scaring you, but once you realize he's just a man trying to scare you, he stops being scary. Spider-man would scare the shit out of me even with the jokes if he was after me.

>Batman is more powerful than Darkseid maymay.

Well sorry if it offends you, but seriously, Silent Spiderman is willing to topple buildings to fuck up the villain's day, with his own hands no less. Batman is good, but you have to just really appreciate that Spiderman is able to hit you with a train car and normally chooses not to. Same with, say, breaking your arm through a heavy metal gauntlet by squeezing his hand. He can, he just normally chooses not to do so. That, right there, is the reason it gets scary when Spiderman goes quiet - he chooses to pull his punches normally, because he doesn't want to do any lasting harm, but if he felt like it, he could easily cripple someone, even someone with super powers, for life, and when he goes quiet everyone knows the thing he is focusing on is how to hurt you the most. So yeah, quiet Spiderman takes it because good lord you know it is going to hurt, but you really do not know if you will be lucky enough to walk it off.

>defending a character that doesn't sell anymore out of band loyalty
Like clockwork.

*brand
Or should I have used the term "bandwagon"?

These threads are so cringe worthy; By the logic you people us Superman is the most scary Superhero cause apparently Power or potential to cause damage is the equivalent of being scary now.

You have to be a brain dead fanboy to believe laughing Batman is scarrier than silent Spider-Man. When Batman laughs nothing EVER happens. The villain just goes "OOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOO soooo sp00ky!" And turns themselves in. Meanwhile, when Spider-Man stops talking he literally tears someone's face off. I swear to God Batfags are the Rick and Morty fans of comics

...Superman WOULD be scarier though. At least scarier than Batman. It's up for debate on Spider-Man since he's far more prone to torturing when he's upset than Superman is. Injustice Superman is definitely more scary than Spidey though.

>cause apparently Power or potential to cause damage is the equivalent of being scary now.

yes it is you moron

How about a silent Spider-Man dressed like Batman and a laughing Batman dressed like Spider-Man? Which one would be scarier?

>Batman with spider powers willing to tear someone's face off.
>Spider-Man with no powers acting normally.
Gee, I wonder.

Actually if you think about Superman can be downright terrifying.

OP is a fag so I have a better question. Who is scarier, Vampire Batman or Patton Parnel?

Silent Spidey isn't about power, it's about power without it's usual constraints.

If anything laughing Batman is LESS scary than normal Batman because at least normal Batman will actually hit you.

I miss the days when spiderman was funny.