Who would win?

Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rfegRjLj0I#t=1m36s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Batman

>Power levels this out of whack

You might as well do Gilgamesh vs. Bambi

Doesn't the chick with the knife who stabs pressure points in reality have actual anime superpowers?

Like generically super fast and all that.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rfegRjLj0I#t=1m36s

Here you go.

Were those floating ghost women even trying to fight?

They were just hanging around like training dummies. only the last one takes even the most minor of offensive action.

Yeah, but those ghost women had tricked other people into falling off skyscrapers -- if I recall correctly (been ages since I last saw Garden of Sinners)

I think fighting someone like wolverine or x-23 would be more fair. Wanna see how her cutting lines of death would work on someone that has regenerative powers

though if I recall correctly, that was kinda the plot of one of the movies, where she has to fight an immortal monk that has a fascination with spirals.

People who can cut lines of death can kill 'concepts', they should be able to kill someone with a healing factor no problem.

So... she's Darkseid levels of powerful? The problem is that she still needs to get close to do the cut in the first place.

Yeah but you saw in that clip an user posted she's an anime character, which means she is superhuman and can do neo shit like jump between buildings giving her an edge in that regard.

The whole tracing lines to obliterate things is a broken enough power on its own but its not like she has to rely only on a normal persons level of physical capability.

I think if she's transplanted into comics, her agility levels would be those of a peak athlete and that's it

think of it as daredevil and nightwing... if they can make the jump, so can she.

her speed and jump abilities seem op in the anime because the anime is going for a cinematographic "make it look flashy" approach

as for her ghost hand thing she displayed, i'm guessing it would only work with supernatural beings, but I doubt it would be powerful enough to stop someone like ghost rider for more than half a second.

Isn't the Jokers point that if he makes you kill him, he wins? So the Joker, I guess.

Only if you have a "thou shalt not kill" code thing going on, which shiki doesn't have.

If anything, Shiki might actually go for a "kill his concept of madness" just to mess up with him.

So Joker is Trudeau?

But people die if they are killed.

Only works on Batman because of "muh".

Anyone else killing him doesn't count.

Only if you are a fucking faggot

To use another Shirou quote, "You're right, but that's all you are."

Ok, who wins between Blade and Arcade Bumstead?

Joker is the sort of guy that wouldn't die even if you killed him.

>Frank thinks the Joker is the Comedian
How does anyone make this mistake?

I am pretty sure that one of the Mystic Eyes is actually literally the exact same thing as the Penance Stare.

Not entirely sure as it's been a million years since I saw this movie as well but I think the ghosts were all illusions(?) and the last one was the only "real" one and they were controlled by that girl you can see in the bed for a split second at the end of the clip. That said Shiki is also so strong that it makes sense for a fight against some random ghosts to be a one-sided blowout.

Shiki kills his insanityor his super-sanity, whichever.

>Type Moon shit in my Sup Forums

OF to /vg/ with your HERETICS

Not Joker.

>of
>your