Noko

What are Sup Forums's thought's on vaccines?

Are they good for you? Or is it just a few whiny mothers bitching about how their kids got autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoimmune/inflammatory_syndrome_induced_by_adjuvants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> be living in 2016
> havent seen Vaxxed so still ignorant of the CDC cover-up

Yes to vaccines, no to involuntary vaccinations.

the adjuvants in vaccines stimulate an immune response when none would normally be stimulated. The body then misidentifies your own proteins as pathogens. Repeated administration makes the incorrect identification worse.

In other words they will give you autoimmune disease. The mechanism is very clear.

Source.

>good for you

they aren't "good for you"
some of them are better than not being vaccinated though

Watch the movie VAXXED

>this thread again

we literally had it four days ago

youtube com/watch?v=7QBcMYqlaDs

Can you please post a link you fucking retard. I'm on a phone and I'm not copy a pasting shut because your dumb ass is to lazy to copy the www.

Wow, that was just plain rude of me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoimmune/inflammatory_syndrome_induced_by_adjuvants

Good for you? No
Better than polio? Hella

This is the correct answer.

I'm so old that I've actually had several of the diseases that they now vaccinate against. I've actually had measles, chicken pox, mumps, and rubella.

They all suck big time. When I caught chicken pox, I would have to get better to die. After it was over, I took a bath. When I drained the bathtub, the bottom was covered with nasty black scabs that had washed off.

Anti-vaxxers are fucking felony stupid.

I've heard the opposite. That Polio vaccines actually give you Polio.

if you look at the decline of diseases like polio you will find that they were well and truly on the decline before vaccines were even produced

The reasons for the mass diseases from 1880-1950 are complex but basically come back to the number of women who died of perpetual fever due to unwashed medical doctors rather than midwives delivering babies at the time. This lead to a large number of orphans who were never breast fed, they all had very poor immunity. Combined with the open sewers and poor hygiene of the time, the vector for disease was immense.

>hasn't seen the movie Vaxxed
>current year

bump for relevance in child casws.

My ex gf got a flu shot and then she got fully paralyzed. Sued and got 80k, personally I think they paid off her lawyer. It took her a full year before she could run again, she had to relearn how to walk and all that in physical therapy

>get vaccinated, now you're immune and don't need to worry about contracting horrible diseases
>don't get vaccinated, contract a horrible disease and spread it to everybody you contact and start a new plague
gee i wonder. you anti vaxxers are literal mouth breathing degenerates who deserve to get smallpox

flu shots are garbage...

yeah
my dads friend was paralyzed by the vaccine

medicine doesn't always work

Ya that attitude worked really well with bacteria you fuckin science cultist...

Reasonable exposure should be immunized against, but mass garbage is just that.

Those in the world governments can't tell their asses from a whole in the ground, so who are they to tell us what we can and can't put in our bodies? Remember, historically it has been proven that we should do the opposite of what the state wants.

>using noko even after the improvements to Sup Forums that make you automatically return to thread without noko

wew lad

been meaning to watch that, is it good?

>noko

lol its been a while since i seen that good chuckle OP

It's not an improvement. It just means new redditfags can watch their shit post without finding it.

If you're an easily influenced gullible retard who thinks vaccines cause autism, as if autism is a condition you CONTRACT

Fucking hell anti-vax fags are the absolute worst

It's typical hypocritical bullshit. Parents claim they love their kids even if thought they're stupid window lickers, but the the truth is, they need somebody to blame for it. So they point to vaccines because a few semi-relevant celebrities started parroting a garbage study by a well known quack doctor about how vaccines are the problem.

Consider the following: 99 percent of kids are vaccinated in Western countries right? If vaccines cause this, why don't more them have it? It's a corollary link that makes just enough sense for desperate retards to latch onto them and assume they're causal.

>I'm so old that I've actually had several of the diseases that they now vaccinate against. I've actually had measles, chicken pox, mumps, and rubella.

How old is that?

potato