[WIKILEAKS] Podesta drinks sperm and breast milk drinks at occult gathering

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Spirit Cooking performance by the woman
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

In one of the recipes she calls for sperm and breast milk.

Hillary Campaign caught emailing about disgusting occult ritual dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

moma.org/collection/works/portfolios/143945?locale=en&page=1&direction=
youtube.com/watch?v=4SVpqTb8VRg
youtube.com/watch?v=qFX2uJQdBXA
youtube.com/watch?v=OS0Tg0IjCp4
opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000034396
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/new-leaks
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the woman Clinton Campaign is meeting with for "Spirit Cooking".

Marina Abramović
Selections from Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes

pain
in time of doubt
keep a small meteorite
stone
in your mouth

to be consumed on a
solar eclipse
take 13 leaves of uncut
green cabbage with
13,000 grams of jealousy
steam for a long time in a
deep iron pot
until all the water
evaporates
eat just before attack

essence drink
mix fresh breast milk
with
fresh sperm milk
drink on earthquake nights

fire food
on top of a volcano
open your mouth
wait until your tongue
becomes flame
close your mouth
take a deep breath

wow it's fucking nothing. fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

How do they drink it? Mix it or separately?

this

who cares about some cultists, did you see what Trump said about his dick????!!!!!!

TAX RETURNS
A
X

R
E
T
U
R
N
S

They could do eyes wide shut every night. no one fucking cares.

Were we able to nail anything else on this Marina chick besides being a creepy fuck?

its getting harder and harder to tell who is trolling and who is legit shilling anymore, shilling is have become memes in and of itself.

Thirsty? Want some occult sperm drink?

Podesta does.

>Believes in Ayys
>Does shit like this for dinner

How do completely batshit people function well enough to gain so much power?

MUST WATCH

ttps://vimeo.com/71919803

weird occult video this lady made with lady gaga. 2spooky

This is too removed from Clinton herself to have a real impact on the race, but fuck if it isn't interesting seeing what demonic shit these globalists are into.

check'd and kek'd

>removed from Clinton

It's her Campaign Chairman, how could she not know?

Its the top person in the hillary campaign

Unless there's more evidence this isn't a thing. Marina is a shitty post modern performance artist. Her most famous recent "art" involved looking at her fans in the eye individually. It's no surprise she's a hit with the (((elite))) for innovating (ruining) art. The video is a little weird but there's nothing to suggest she actually does those things. The dinner might have been themed around it maybe they made fake sperm and tit milk and pigs blood etc. At this time there's nothing very scandalous, we need to focus on other emails.

It's hilarious.

"cards"

FBIanon mentioned cards being important.

I think this means TWITTER CARDS***
GET THE WORD OUT

?Some sort of metadata tying someone to something?

Location? One of theses shithouses we keep seeing?

In the video she is explaining the "art" to another woman, she says "it's very alchemia" as if it's a new theme she's just exploring (poorly) with this work. As an art grad, it sounds to me like a typical post modern artist dabbling in occult bullshit for the shock value. Yes i regret the degree.

The dinner probably isn't a literal dinner made from sperm and breast milk. Marina Abramović is a respected performance artist. Performance art is crap, but her work is at MoMA. The link below is everything from Spirit Cooking and it's obvious that these aren't real recipes. It's a bunch of shit about drinking liquid silver for breakfast and eating dreams for dinner. Abramović is most likely eccentric as hell and calls all of her meals spirit cooking

moma.org/collection/works/portfolios/143945?locale=en&page=1&direction=

>thinking this is occultism

No, it's modern "art"- the kind that people only pretend interests them. It shows that Podesta is one of those artsy fartsy beret wearing nutcucks and probably goes to such events to find women willing to overlook his shriveled neck flaps.

t. Styx.

This just keeps going and going...

What does a gram of jealousy look like

it has been mostly trolling from the start, the prospect of free (You)s is too tempting

because it works

>only after i post two people agree with me.
Feels like this was an example of my action shaping my own timeline

The shills can't keep this down. Too many fucking people know now. It's over.

Anyone want to autismo-focus on some smaller detail in all of this with me? What needs digging in to?

What if it was all true and they were hiding it from the masses so they could could keep the power and knowledge for their own benefit?

>Secret ancient ritual/alien knowledge
>Gives power to those who perform it/know it
Put it in the schoolbooks!!!!!

Alex Jones was actually right.
This is too serious, we need to skip the break..

occultism disguised as art

>666 bottom left corner
>star of david
>sequence
>star of david
>infinity symbol

If this election gets any more mystical, I'm gonna have stigmata dubs imprinted on my hands when I go to the polls.

It takes a minute to read wiki and do a google search

Lock them up donny.

DO IT

>mfw this whole thing

It can't be real, can it?
My head is exploding.

This election is getting spooky.
I like it

youtube.com/watch?v=4SVpqTb8VRg

Man, I thought Podesta was just some goofy old man without any cyber security knowledge who believed in aliens

Would never have thought this

fucking psychopathic weirdos.

good people don't become professional politicians.

SOMEBODY TELL ALEX JONES, SHAWN HANNETY, MATT DRUDGE AND MIKE SAVAGE NOW!!

Shaken, not stirred.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qFX2uJQdBXA

what the fuck

ok i watched that video and..

don't forget the 9 11

Bump

Interesting.

>This is too removed from Clinton herself

Something has occurred to me. Until now, these people have been unchallenged and had very nearly free reign over all their selected affairs. They've gotten away with it in secret. They worship strange ancient gods and engage in bizarre occult rituals, and all their evil has gone unchecked.

Does anyone find it strange that this has been the case until Sup Forums began flirting with KEK? I'm not one to believe in meme magic or the occult like some, but this is freaky. Its as if the power of KEK allows Sup Forums and allies to combat these sick fucks.

I'm talking about the election for fuck's sake, if it isn't Hillary or someone in her immediate family doing this shit then it won't change anyone's mind. If you could show Hillary actually attending one of these, the loss of support would be massive.

there's fucking nothing wrong with drinking breast milk you stupid plebs

women should be treated like cattle and use their breast milk to make food and their hair to make ropes

it gives them power in trade for their soul and the souls of children

Marina Abramovic is one of the most popular artists in the world. You may have seen her in this video that normies loved to share. It's just artfag shit, nothing occult about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OS0Tg0IjCp4

sorry but to claim that the most important postmodern artist of the world just is as uninformed as a regular person from the themes she bases her art around is retarded as fuck

is not fake sperm and tit milk, is real

now you gonna say "lul, so what, it doesnt even work"

but it doesn't matter, what matters is that the reality this guys inhabit is not only completely delusional, but also has a lot of dark murder/rape imagery as a source of power,

like literally,
crazy people obsessed over sex, rape, blood, death, and power, but is okay, heh, cause they are crazy!

I fear it also

I fear it because I know true evil exists in this world, I have seen it.

But look bud, I have your back, and you have mine. As long as this is the case, we fight and die together, and we will not be afraid.

what is this shit animation?
looks almost as bad as Archer

God damnit fuck these saturn worshipping satanists kikes and their heretic ways

the only reason Sup Forums isn't shut down by demons is because there is at least one thread in the catalog at all times mentioning the name "Jesus Christ Our Lord" and saying atheists just got btfod again

if it weren't for that, this place would have fallen down to the forces of evil a long time ago

Sup Forums needs Jesus now more than ever.

>these people get paid millions of dollars to have a staring contest
performance and/or modern art is pure degeneracy and blue pilled

if you like this or anything like this please drink bleach asap

>pussies can't handle the performance art bantz.

sorry boys, i dont believe all this pedo shit the alt-right has been spreading about clinton

its worse than the shit they been doing to trump

>nothing occult about it
Are we sure about this m8? It was pretty off. How many people did she cry at that day?

he is always with us, he knows where our heart really is

Is John Podesta emailing himself to hide a false divorce? His ex wife now runs a lobby.

opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000034396

what the fuck is all this

you don't believe in elite pedo-rings ?

So its only the poor that are pedos

Your post is how I know this is big.

Is this Phase 3?

kek is the bringer of light. it makes sense

a gram of someone else's cocaine

witch cult. they are sacrificing the kids to moloch and probably eating them.

Jesus Christ this shit is sick.

It is big. These are fucking behavioral issues. Problem is, they have conditioned the world.to more readily accept this kind of garbage so the don't have to hide it anymore. It's still way to soon but thinking about how 'open minded' the current crop of marxist tumblr types is, they might give this crap a pass. Hell, they will.

WW3 doesn't seem so bad

>all the time alex jones has memed about fucking occult satanist rituals and tinfoil-tier conspiracies
>they were all fucking right

we've moved beyond the berenstain universe, this is the bloodstain one

It's as if people have started creating their own occult living device to combat the will of the one the rulers subscribe to.

Like a memetic uprising or some stupid shit like that. Similar to what happened in Exodus with the plague of frogs, a peoples uprising forced into existence by the will of the sufferers.

These guys need old ritual to build their icons and root their ideas into reality but the chaotic population is on some high level shit, creating a thousand masterwork of sociology or some fedora shit like that and it keeps ripping chunks out of their veil of secrets.

How the fuck did this even start.

Same here my friend. I am ready to die for America. We must give our all to purge this sickness from our home, and the world at large.
I too have seen an evil in the world, a terrible, awful darkness. It scares me right into my heart. That is why I am prepared to eradicate it as much as is possible.

I don't personally believe in God, like I said not one to believe in the supernatural, but I don't dislike religion or Christianity. I grew up a Christian and have a great fondness for it, despite the many flaws among its followers. I would like to see my country become a moral, just society once again.. I will fight readily alongside my Christian brothers and sisters to see this goal achieved.

Like I said, not a believe in meme magic and all that. But hey, whatever works, I'm there.

This shit is hard to believe imo. Not that it isn't true- just that people in power are this fucked up. I can definitely accept that this bitch broke the law, killed a bunch of people, even ran around and raped a bunch of kids, but human sacrifice and occult stuff is tough to grasp.

Once again though- our Ale/x/ Jones bros are right- it's like this whole campaign is Kek validating every conspiracy theory we've ever had.

thats like 500g to.

>tfw this shit quickly shifts from alex jones-tier to david icke-tier

>Alex Jones was telling the truth during all this years and I didn't believe him

I AM SORRY WATER FITLER MERCHANT!

Has nobody in the alt-right besides myself and this guy had any contact with performance art before? It's not an actual Satanic sex party.

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/new-leaks

SPAM EVERYWHERE!!!

>2016
>Sup Forums still hasent realized the rich do occult/esoteric demon worship to get powers
>still doesent realize about the mass pedo rings in hollywood/government

Underrated

I don't respect the (((art community))) that calls her important so she's just another attention seeking bitch to me.

The fuck are you talking about real sperm and tit milk? That was no where in the video she just wrote it on the wall. We have no idea what was at the dinner party.

>alt-right
fuck off with your leftist meme classifications

I know the day will come into our lives. Hearing about all this connection with medical centers and pedopihles makes me fear these sickos are using terminally ill children as sex slaves or some shit.

>feminists painting ugly symbols on the walls
pfft, it's nothing, call me when they are able to enter the hollow earth

I wish it were, i wish there were more evidence but there are too many open ends in the evidence we have. And you guys are too willing to come to the conclusion you want and find the evidence later. There are plenty of more useful investigations we should be having in this crucial hour. With that said if more evidence comes out i will eat my words.

Don't know if this has been posted before but i found this reddit thread from the donald

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1cm0t3/original_research_the_mountain_of_evidence_for_a/

if this is true we literally could only be scratching the surface on what might be a very old society

Not an argument.

You wanted anime to be real, Sup Forums.

You saw Trump's rise to power.

You thought it was JoJo that was about to become real.

You thought a new age of manly posing and stand battles was about to dawn.

And then you realized the truth.

You realized which anime actually became real.

You realized what anime you have been living in this whole time.

Holy shit.

How the fuck has no one commented on the video? It looks like dried blood she's smearing. Either menstrual or regular. The viscosity between this and regular paint are vastly different. Look at it come out in chunks. It looks like it coagulated in the bottle.

Call me tinfoil, don't give a fuck. That shit does not look remotely normal.