How did Nixon do it?

How did Nixon do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbFzpq343s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Practice makes perfect

>tfw masshole

we were the only state not to elect the unconstitutional faggot Nixon.

good feel.

McCuckern was bernie-tier. Imagine what would happen if you ran Alex Jones vs anyone: weak candidate getting rekt

Cause Nixon was based as fuck. I mean forget Reagan, Nixon is the true icon of what the Republican brand should be but Watergate fucked it all up.

The Dems had the weakest candidate since William Jennings Bryan.

>And Nixon feared him so much he ordered the Watergate break-in.

demographics

>voted for faggot mcgovern instead
lol

I don't understand. Why the underhanded tactics when the race was so laughably one-sided?

In the 1970s despite being only about 1/3 of Hawaii's population the whites still formed something like half of voters there because they were the only ones familiar with voting

In basically all other states whites were also the majority or great majority

Spanish speaking whites were fewer in number and didn't have the ability yet to influence elections in places like New Mexico and Florida

Altogether I'd estimate that the "impact" of white English speaking voters in basically every election before 1992 was probably at 99% of the population- that is to say even if they were only 85% of actual voters in 1988 the majorities they held in all states made it as though they were 99% of the electorate, as the minorities on their own couldn't sway the election.

Watergate was irrelevant. The reason people make a stink about it is because Congress was Democratic controlled and the media was liberal (as always). So when Nixon did anything even slightly bad they were ready to jump all over him.

It's why Trump winning would be great, because he's like a fusion of the best of Eisenhower, Nixon and Reagan but with a Republican-controlled congress and judiciary waiting to sweep away the communistic bullshit.

Nixon was a great president, unfortunately he decided to cover up his campaigns illegal activities and got caught.

>land of the free
>majority elects freedom-hating candidate

Nixon was known to be a very paranoid, anxious and insecure man, that's at least what they say in the Jewish history books.

>Proof that Masshole ought to be kicked out

>Hunter "I fucking love guns" Thompson
>Democrat shill

I'll never understand.

Vote rigging. Probably overcompensating for his loss to JFK.

he was an insane drug addict. the democrats just gave him whatever he asked for.

also rumored to be a horrible piece of shit (pedophile total fucking sadist murderer)

Nixon didn't order the break-in (that we know of), he just covered it up.

Fucking this.

He's got Nixon on law and order, he's got Reagan on economics. What more can we ask for?

>ordered it

Nixon got meme'd because he tried to cover up the investigation, not because he ordered it

If you really want to know OP, read this book.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbFzpq343s8 watergate was a fucking set up Nixon knew to much so he had to be shut down