OH MAMA MIA MAMA MIA

MAMA MIA LET ME GO
BEELZEBUB HAS THE DEVIL PUT ASIDE FOR ME

>the polls are rigged!!!
>just kidding this one shows me ahead they aren't rigged

I don't know why people keep making this post as if it's some kind of intelligent insight

The fact that you can't seem to understand why he did that kind of speaks volumes to how much you understand political races.

They're not rigged, CTR.
They have ridiculous D+ samples.
If Trump is winning in polls with D+8 samples, he's winning, big league.

PUT A GUN AGAINST MY HEAD

PULLED MY TRIGGER (3 times), NOW I'M DEAD

MAMAAAAAAA

>i don't understand poll weighting
we know you don't.

The election is rigged.
40% of votes this year will be early votes and early votes are easily manipulated.
The remaining 60% will be largely done on electronic voting machines that randomly change heaps of votes for Trump to Clinton.
Trump will win in an honest world but Clinton will """"""""""""""""""win"""""""""""""""""""".

Trump will lose and brexit won't happen. Progress will win.

either maga now or societal breakdown within a decade your choice

Trump wont be winning anymore when the media releases their reports that Trump is backed by Russia as a puppet of Putin!!!!

Its over drumfkins!!!!

I have been raging all day about brexit possibly being blocked
motherfuckers can't right?!?!?

Still rigged actually.

CTR OUT OUT OUT

i hate how the polls are completely conflicted with one another. this one has trump with huge lead, another has hillary +6

Sick nihilism you got there bro.

WOW, REALLY GETS THE NEURONS FIRING OFF

Pls let me get for Trump, kek give your strength

well, we predicted that they would start fixing the polls just before the election

It's like you're trying to be stupid.

They're still rigged, the sampling is heavily in favor of what they thought would be groups that break for Hillary. Problem is they're turning on her too.

It's true though, the election is rigged through early and electronic voting.

If Trump wins our blacks will just immediately murder crowds of Trump supporters. Some gun-toting Trump supporters will inevitably retaliate and you and Trump will be remembered as the scum that started the race war. Your side will lose because you will simply confirm what everyone else knows. I am tempted into a Trump presidency because a sacrifice like that might pay off for 60 solid years of shame and propaganda like in Germany. But to be safe it's just better to fuck a few machines in Florida come Nov. 8th.

Get the fuck out of here CTR, you're not going to convince anybody to not vote.

Get out of my thread you filthy Jew.

The poll in the OP has a R+5 sample

Wrong.

Top quality my dood
srs tho, if hillary wins she has the power to kill all of us

They still lean left and he's winning them.

lol, you don't pay attention to demagraphis do you....Trump supporters own all the guns. The few gibs that have hand guns will get mowed down

All the better.

I've a primal, Id-based respect for sociopaths who face the music with no apology or remorse
Lock her up, but I gotta respect the hustle if nothing else.
And then shes gone, and we never have to deal with her again.

WOW NO ONE HERE MADE THAT OBSERVATION BEFORE THX MAN

No I encourage everyone to vote as when the inevitable leaks of the true results happen we can prove that the election was rigged and Trump actually won.

MAKE IT STOP

It's not rigged and Trump simply won't have as many votes.

why does Obama's daughters look like they have mustaches?

Please explain how either the EU or Hillary Clinton is progressive in any way.

>stopping the will of the people
>progress

Yes we did, Finn.

Too bad every other poll shows Trump losing :^)