CANADA NO!!!

A Canadian Donald Trump supporter has been arrested for allegedly assaulting a student, and making “offensive” racial comments while protesting at Brock University, the school says.

First-year student Curtis Fric witnessed the fight, and said the male student could be seen trying to take the sign out of the Trump protestor’s hands. He said the protester became aggravated and a fight ensued.

Fric said the student appeared to be missing his front teeth and was bleeding from his mouth. In a statement, police wrote the student suffered facial injuries that required “an emergency dental procedure.”

Frederick Bracken, 39, of Fort Erie, has been charged with assault causing bodily harm. He was held in custody overnight pending a bail hearing, police said.

thestar.com/news/crime/2016/11/03/canadian-trump-supporter-charged-after-allegedly-assaulting-brock-university-student.html

f

The guy lost his teeth

>defend yourself
>get arrested for assault

Wow I love my country!

i'll trade you my trump sign for your front teeth lol

someone has to have a picture of her butt. please, I'm begging you ;-;

If you can walk and talk, you can go to Brock

Fric off

>Based Trump girl beats the teeth out of cuked liberal male.

Pottery.

Taringa yoga pants

based anti-WYNNE sign

>AND A

Finish this sentence.

Kike Dyke

Pervert

So he's charged for defending himself from a guy who tried to take his property? Canada.

Fuck leafs

I go trail running every Sunday and I don't see chicks like this. What am I doing wrong Pol ?

who is this semen demon and where can i get more of her?

Also, Canada is at the point of no return. KYS

you should post the original

Like all made up things this turns out to be a lie
Just like the vr "assault" on a female

>“Chinese Marxism has completely taken over Brock University"
haha what? What would they even want with a low-mid tier Canadian uni? Or does he just mean a shitload of chinese students