Reminder

DC has done more for lgbt groups and minorities than Marvel ever has. Also they managed to do it without ruining characters and alienating old fans. GG

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Love-Is-Love/TPB?id=99496
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_briefs/RB9900/RB9909/RAND_RB9909.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't Marvel beg to be in this book, lmao.

Like anyone would've wanted to see marvels batch of straight characters turned gay for plot, lol

except for that one time they made Alan Scott gay and tried to push nigger wally.

I mean they could have been in the book if fucking Quesada didn't burn all bridges with DC. I want another JLA/Avengers crossover but then I'm also afraid they'd let Supes lose to America or someshit.

Marvel writers worked in it but Marvel officially was not connected

Getting sick of fag and dyke and trannie shit shoved into everything. If you're so normal and so like everyone else, why do you have to act like you're so special constantly shoving your rainbow flag shit into everything

If you're referring to this comic in particular, just gonna let you know it was made to raise money for victims and families of that gay bar shooting

Does it feature an evil white conservative homophobic bigot as the main villain?

Yeah cause they burned bridges like fucking dumbassses.

Can't help but read that kid's shirt as saying "My mom's rack"

DC has also done more for RAPISTS and SEXUAL ASSAULTERS than Marvel ever has

No, it's just a collection of short stories. One or two may have been anti Trump, but that's it

>One or two may have been anti Trump, but that's it
I'm not surprised honestly

as always, not a single straight white male in the picture

It's the [CURRENT YEAR] goyim, there is no reason to still be straight or white anymore.

You seem triggered, wanna talk about it, champ?

This is literally a comic about a gay bar shooting, why would there be any straight people on the cover at all? Are you retarded or something?

Heh.

Eh, it's how the world works now. Can't go a day without an anti-trump bash.

It's a joke.

It wasn't so much of a pro gay comic as it was an anti shooting up gay bars comic.

You don't even know what triggered even means, do you kiddo

The shooter is going to be white and not muslim, isn't it?

>year is 2017
>this user still is not a part asian part middle-eastern part african part caucasian part latino mixture perfection of race
>this user still is not an omnisexual androgynous non gender-binary person

Why do you live if you're not gonna have fun user.

There's no such race as 'white', 'white' is a social construct created to form a hierarchy to trick poor whites into thinking the abuses of their billionaire masters was ok because at least they weren't being shit on as bad as brown people.

Also
>On Sup Forums
>Doesn't want to fuck dudes
Lol fag

It's based on the real world shooting at the Orlando gay bar called pulse, it used to be the worst mass shooting in the US before Vegas. The killer was Muslim

It says right on the page that he claimed to have done it for ISIS

I'm predicting the comic wouldn't want to be have evil Islamophobia so they'll either make the shooter white or give a hamfisted #notallmuslims speech about how this was just a lone wolf

How about you actually read the comic?

No, reading comics is WAY too hard for Sup Forums

Yeah, anyone who doesn't like virtue signaling trash has to come from Sup Forums. Next you'll claim I'm from Sup Forums.

You came from reddit, how about you go back

No, anyone who can't read a single page is from Sup Forums, because I assume is you

So you're never gonna read the comic but you will continue to be outraged by it.

stop taking the bait, silly

Knowing reddit leans towards the left, they would probably think this comic is a great idea.

>Done on behalf of isis
>There are no answers
Worlds greatest detective, everyone.

>comic books and token representation do something for a particular interest group

>except for that one time they made Alan Scott gay

That was an alternate earth though. The Marvel equivalent of that would be the alternate universe gay Logan and Herc...which people actually liked, unlike the shit with Bobby.

Why are Marvel such fuck ups?

>white
The absence of color.

Not pictured? A normal heterosexual couple.

I don't see an actually gay man in that pic

>normal

>That was an alternate earth though
Yeah, but they rewrote things so that was the only Alan Scott. It's not like Earth 1 had regular Alan Scott with his kids still existing.

Gay men are now considered privileged

>Get killed by a muslim
>Blame trump

I don't get it.

Everything is trumps fault if russia didn't do it

Implying that Alan Scott won't return with the rest of the Justice Society

Just like no heterosexual couples were killed in the shooting that this comic is raising money for

What the fuck? I wasn't aware of that. Now I'm pissed.

pissed that they didn't use their token LGBT Lantern card on turning Hal bi, that is

or Guy

I'm not implying anything, I'm explaining events that happened 5 years ago.

It's a gay pride book for the victims of a shooting at gay night club. I wish your parents raused you'd better and you had a modicum of empathy.

t. has never been in a relationship before

Marvel doesn't have based Midnighter, truly, they never stood a chance.

Trump is anti-LGBTQ and his vice president is probaby sad that more gays weren't killed.

I'm not gonna storytime it but if anyone wants to see it, go wild.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Love-Is-Love/TPB?id=99496
personally the the only page that made me cringe was the Deathstroke story, the rest was fine

Under the leftist privilege pyramid Muslims are more oppressed than LGBT people. That means they cannot mention the fact that Islam is homophobic and the majority of all Muslims hate LGBT and want to kill them. So somehow the shooting committed by a Muslim Democrat Hillary supporter is the fault of straight white conservative men.
After the Pulse shooting the leftists didn't wait until the blood was dry before reminding us the REAL victims were innocent Muslim who face Islamophobia.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Took me a moment to notice this was satire.
Good job user.

Cute

You're right. Relationships are gay.

>"White"

>dat jealous Penguin
>dat phallic flower

>It's based on the real world shooting at the Orlando gay bar called pulse, it used to be the worst mass shooting in the US before Vegas. The killer was Muslim
A Muslim with gay relations who pledged allegiance to multiple competing terrorist organizations. It's not as simple a case as some people with agendas want to make it out to be, the reality of it is very self-contradicting.

>not getting the America reference
Or maybe you do and I didn't notice?

Here's a (You) for the low-tier bait friendo.

Laughing at u

>A Muslim with gay relations

That is a complete lie and you know it

>In Muslim countries they stone homosexuals
>but there are no Muslim homosexuals

So what, they're importing infidels?

Why does everyone in that picture appear to have fetal alcohol syndrome?

You just wish it was a lie because it makes the reality of the situation more complicated than your propaganda wants it to be.

This seems kind of dumb.
It's not on the level of bad as crying doom but it still feels off.

DC didn't mindrape a straight person into gay. Checkmate DChads

WHEN?

>October 2017
>still scrambling to defend Trump when it's become abundantly clear just how incompetent and bigoted he is

user, I know of a Muslim Sup Forumsmrade who hates Western women unless they have a penis.

DC has done the same shit Marvel has. I realize that you've only watched the movies and have never read a comic in your life, and that's okay, but Alan Scott just happened like four years ago.

Hi Teddy!

It was an alternate earth, so what?

ftfy

Why is Marvel destroying their best gay ship, bros? ;_;

I don't concern myself over the sexuality of alternate universe characters, and you shouldn't either

Trump literally hugged an faggot flag on stage, in front of an auditorium audience, full of conservative republicans, and got a standing ovation for it.

Trump made faggotry great again.

Someone stop this madman!

Huh yeah, I've wondered that for a while. This book was nice but why was most of the art so shitty?

>Trump literally hugged an faggot flag on stage, in front of an auditorium audience, full of conservative republicans, and got a standing ovation for it.
Wow he hugged a flag.
Totally makes up for how he tried to ban transsexuals from every position of the military.

Is this where the Deathstroke karate page came from?

>Totally makes up for how he tried to ban transsexuals from every position of the military.
That was a recommendation from his generals and trump values the lives of his military greatly.

Yes. Worse page in the book, hands down

>tfw bifag who fell for his tricks and memery and genuinely thought he supported LGBT people because of this and because of some old interview of his I'd read

I didn't vote for him since I'm not a burger but that's just not fair
Most LGBT people are complete airheads
It should be illegal to try and trick us like this

Transexuals are mentally ill, and spending $100,000 of taxpayer money to have an infectious gash where your penis should be is a liability.

That's not a gay rights issue, you're just a mentally ill psychopath.

Can't believe someone could be this pleb. Earth 2 isn't just an alternate universe, it's one of DC's oldest concepts, and Scott is the original Green Lantern. You don't even understand the basic tenets of the DC multiverse. Just go fuck off back to Sup Forums already.

This whole book is pure virtue signaling, it's like they literally hired tumblr to do the entire thing

>Transexuals are mentally ill, and spending $100,000 of taxpayer money to have an infectious gash where your penis should be is a liability.
Even if you pay for the full surgery of every transsexual in the force, which we don't, it would make up less than 1 percent of the military's full budget. You're talking out your ass. To be expect from someone unironically saying "HE HUGGED A FLAG"

You're a unit in the military, one individual can cost lives or ruin an entire mission.

Trick you how?
Trump was defending African Americans at the same time Hillary was calling them "Super predators".
This historical revisionism is insane.
Trump is a liberal nationalist, and Hillary was a neocon globalist. He's so liberal that his own party hates how liberal he is.

It was nothing at all like the old Earth 2. Who cares?

I wished Colbert could be this funny.

Colbert hates trump

Then you can feel free to donate your own income for trannies to chop their dicks off.

That's not why I pay taxes.

Dick chopping does not enhance national security, unless we're chopping the dicks off of Muslims, not mentally ill soldiers who have ZERO place in our armed forces.

I'm not a burger, I don't care, I was trying to be funny.

>going vegan
I will never know love.

And transsexuals aren't any more risky than anyone else.
Educate yourself bitch:
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_briefs/RB9900/RB9909/RAND_RB9909.pdf
His generals are the ones who STOPPED the ban you lying cunt.

I do too.