globaleventmap.org
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3CoNnr3Lnc
voltairenet.org/article190703.html
warontherocks.com/2016/10/political-airpower-part-i-say-no-to-the-no-fly-zone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Assad

>Thousands of pro-government reinforcements sent to west Aleppo
hour humanitarian pause in Aleppo on 4 November- 9am to 19pm
It's like the last warning, before dawn....

When is the RuAF going to shit stomp east Aleppo ?

pol.foundation

couple days before the election

what else does Putin have planned, one wonders..

Syria is just future greater Israel

thetimes.co.uk/article/putin-set-to-launch-huge-attack-on-aleppo-ktrfqtq5r

what day the 3 submarines arrive?

>couple days before the election
The absolute madman!

What will fall?

Yup, these people are predictable as fuck. Tet Offensive in Vietnam and now what's likely to be the same shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NaBAIS4CRE

What's up bad hombres? When is Assad going to the gallows?

"Never"

soon

delet hate symbol

This is a very welcome news. Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=scWwWFRehRc

From Sevastopol to Mediterrrian sea

>Halfaya now a pocket of Death.
lol remember when Ma'an was the deathnell for the SAA and Hama was going to fall any day now

>Lets all take a moment to point and laugh at Moderate Beheaders.

Kill all jews.

Ya Allah destroy the shias.

Ya Allah save our brothers all over the world.

Ya Allah forgive us.

Ya Allah good luck Bashar

BTFO

>mfw /sg/ is dead

Expect it to be like this until election day.
I think the Mudslimes are also a bit butthurt that Trump is winning.
The """Dutch""" Turk comes to mind.

ABU HAJAAR

Could be as soon as March, could be not until 2018 or later if he finds a good spider hole a la Saddam. But rest assured, once Hillary wins and stages a regime change on the behalf of our greatest ally, Bashar is as good as done.

Yeah, CTR has been on overdrive when it comes to slide thread production these past few days though. Seems everyone is just asleep or no news is being reported because there's an internet blackout. Not even anything about mosul or saudi arabia though. Or even donbass, would be a perfect opportunity for the people who have ben crying for a ukraine general to have their 5 minutes but as usual hohols drop the ball.

>he thinks america will still exist by march if hillary actually pulls a bush 2000
Good lord you are in for one hell of a surprise, both domestically and externally at the same fucking time.

It is true that I browse /sg/ less now because less than a week is left for the election day and I have been shitposting on election related threads. That Trump is winning though, I don't know my orange buffoon admirer.

plz don't screenshot this post

Imagine in the end, Hillary is going to be the one JUSTing Assad up. The butthurt of /sg/ might fuel me for months to come.

>The butthurt of /sg/ might fuel me for months to come
Butthurt isn't very likely since we will get THE happening everyone has been waiting for. WW3. Oh how I hope Shillary will be elected...

>Get WW3
>Nuke everywhere, not even have internet to see what happen.

>Nukes everywhere
Nah, Hillary isn't the one launching them, thankfully. Though Russians will fuck up a lot of US infrastructure with normal munitions so burgers probably wont have internet anyway.

Based white male dropping red pills on the extreme liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=hYLzb27ISSY

Bektashi Muzzie here AMA

Cuckservatives won't do shit if Hillary wins. If Trump wins (lol), we can definitely expect chimpouts. Neither will be the end the US.

As for the Russian element, we've played the brinkmanship game a dozen times before. Even if Putin "wins" and Clinton "backs down," I still think Clinton and her globalist puppetmasters have both the means and intent to orchestrate a clandestine regime change anyways.

I feel bad for the Syrian people, I really do. Within a few short months, that woman is going to fuck everything up for them even worse than we already have.

Context?

Will you join our shia death squad that kills all the sunnis and wahhabis wilfully or do we have to for you?

Reminder that the Iraq War/Syrian War/Arab Spring are Israeli instigated conflicts which has cost trillions of dollars (US and Russian predominantly) and hundreds of thousands of lives. Good goyim running the show like Cheney and Murdoch were paid off with 7 digit board member salaries in an Israeli oil company.

businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

>A local subsidiary of the New York-listed company Genie Energy which is advised by [board members] former vice president Dick Cheney and whose shareholders include Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch -will now have exclusive rightsto a 153-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights.

>That geographic location will likely prove controversial. Israel seized the Golan Heights in the Six-Day War in 1967 and annexed the territory in 1981. Its administration of the area - which is not recognized by international law - has been mostly peaceful until the Syrian civil war broke out 23 months ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm(commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the thenPrime Minister of Israel.[1]The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction."

The kikes and their puppets would love to see Assad fall and will pull an Iraq if we let them.

I have a sufi Death Squad

Bektashis should be Ottoman loyalist if anything. Ottoman Empire brought their religion to relevance through janissaries.

Also I cant kill all sunnis. They're goods ones out there

YOU EXILED US U KEK
Ali Pasha is my saviour

No shit the cuckservatives won't do shit, they're the ones who support shitlary and the oathbreaking establistment.

And this isn't just another game of hot potato here when it comes to Russia, cunton and the globalists won't back down, this is their endgame, and Vladimir and MoD and all Russians know that.

>tfw Putinist
If Hillary wins, will based Putin be triumphant?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSZfHN-zT2w

Old vid. But you can dig deeper faggot.

Guys dud the Iraq army find US missiles in in a ISIS base in mosul

>No shit the cuckservatives won't do shit, they're the ones who support shitlary and the oathbreaking establistment.
No, Trump supporters too. Trump's been BEGGING for his supporters to put on some brown shirts an raise hell since the fucking primary, but if anything it's only caused the exact opposite effect (the rise of the militant left).
Conservatives ("alt" and otherwise) are passive cucks. All of them.

Well okay, not all of them. Just like 75-80%

don't you election fags have your own thread

ALERT: Wikileaks has confirmed that Sup Forums and The_Donald are definitely onto something in their threads about a pedo ring in the government.

Everyone report into the pedo investigation, /cfg/ and wikileaks threads and get digging so we can find the smoking gun. We can't let these sick fucks steal the election.

why are you guys coming here
you guys coming here?

SOMETHING
FUCKING
HAPPEN

Welp, at least now I know for sure you're a fucking faggot CTR/CIA shill, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Also enjoy the rude awakening you're going to get when you fucking cocksuckers try to pull this rigging.

Lol holy shit the pics Alex Jones takes are always golden

REEEEEE
TRUMPKINS GET OUT
eh I just don't want /sg/ to be derailed
don't spam here pls we are a thread of peace

Was a mistake, m8. Meant to direct an election poster to your post.
I agree. /sg/ is for Syria and other conflicts.
The rest of Sup Forums can satisfy election needs.

The thread almost died from inactivity and you didn't do shit to save it, yet you want to complain when a topic that is intrinsically relevant to syria is brought up in the process of saving it from being pruned? Howabut go fuck yourself you fucking nigger.

if it dies it dies due to Syria being inactive, both trump and Hillary are bad for Syria so its a both a lose lose,Hillary just more so
so please you can post here but keep it to a minimum

1) Trump is the best thing possible for syria
2) YOU do not get to decide for ME what I can or cannot post on MY BOARD you fucking cocksucker.
3) I've vouched for you in the past but you have now exposed yourself as being a shill agent, so I'm going to give you 1 warning here and now: Get the fuck out, and never fucking return or I will have to take matters into my own hands to remove your detrimental presence. Got me pajeetnigger?

Chill dude.

best option is obvious.

>globaleventmap.org
nigger

I don't think you quite understand.

FFS you're as bad as the roaches

That's real ironic coming from a such an unapologetically annoying fucking roachaboo such as yourself, harun.

Wrong leaf, burger.

This, but for everyone in the world :D:D:D:D

Uh huh, sure.

Yes because Hillary's presidency will be paralyzed with investigations and scandals. Her foreign policy won't be as successful as they could have been.

Uuuh Assad, you don't get to bring Russians.

Hey guys, lots of happennings in gobbleistan today.

>12 HDP(kurdish party) parliamentarian has been taken in custody, some of them are arrested.
>A car bombing incident has been reported in Diyarbakır. A police HQ has been targeted,
30 injured so far and casualties reported, exact numbers pretty much unknown.
>Turkcell and Turk Telekom (ISP and GSM operators) has shut down mobile internet access and
social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and much more are unaccessible.
>Dolar and Euro are skyrocketing against Gobble Liras. (1$ = 3,1324TL, 1€ = 3,4785TL).

But don't worry, our sultan will take care of everything inshallah. Gobble gobble motherfuckers...
Brb suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3CoNnr3Lnc

>Main opposition CHP calls HDP detentions a ‘coup’

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>k*rd detected
get rekt faggot hahahaha

fucking chp, why did i ever vote for this party again? :DDD

>He doesn't like erdogan so he's a kurd

>implying i like erdogan
those are serious accusations famalam. i hope you dont do this to anyoneelse.

>implying banning k*rds is a bad thing

regular marine on admiral kuznetsov

>Canada

Old but Nice article about the Syrian army after the Russian intervention

voltairenet.org/article190703.html

I am not a kurd you fucker, I hate kurds, I discriminate kurds, and I also hate turanist scums like you, go suck your leader, Devlet(stands for govenment kek) Bahçeli's dick then howl or something, useless scum.

I was merely giving information, haven't express my own opinions.

Post >yfw you report a Dutch poster to his Government for being a wahhabist terrorist.

Post >yfw you report a Burger poster to his Government for being a baby-killer sympathist

Ohh, scratch this post. He would probably get a medal for it.

Voor mij is het de McChicken, het beste fastfood broodje

>Not Frikandel

Come on dude, you aren't even trying.

The Dutch government is fully on-board with wahhabist terrorism.
It's why we need Wilders.

You mean the notorious twink lover?

Yeah, he definitely will make nationalism rise in Dutchland.

Thanks. Good analysis of why the Syrian forces had such a hard time the first years.

That was a great read, thanks.

I'm not sure if I should care that he likes to fuck teen boipussi. He hates mudshits so he gets a pass from me for being a faggot.

Someone in SAA said 3000 Egyptian special forces entered Syria for Aleppo operation.

Source is crappy but yet.

another good one from last month with a negative view of a no fly zone

warontherocks.com/2016/10/political-airpower-part-i-say-no-to-the-no-fly-zone/

Sweet article!

I'm sure Egypt's official military twitter is just going to announce it for the world so that everyone knows.

>speaking at a setup event crafted for this awkward hatchet-job photo-op
>visibly uncomfortable by the whole thing
>must be a faggot
You'd fit right in in America as a a burger.

Actually those fish kiosks beat the shit out frikkadels

Gimme that herring!

God bless Dutchlands

My personal taste = Lekkerbek > Kibbeling > Haring