Stephanopoulos' wife: If Trump wins we are moving to Australia

Another reason to vote TRUMP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-E9mDhEkmw
youtube.com/watch?v=qFX2uJQdBXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably a pedo.

All the pesos will be on the move.

Why do these fucking idiots always think emigrating to another country is something you can casually do on a weekend? You can't just fucking shop around for citizenship like you're buying shoes you retards.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.

>Stephanopoulos

Trump called this faggot out for donating to the Clinton Foundation. Of course they're going to try and flee

Why because every other show in shitpost land is a talk show?

Because they are out of touch elitists with global contacts and obscene amounts of money.

I believe this is what they call Self Deport. Good to see it at work.

Super rich people usually qualify for investment visas. The US has one, as does Canada.

how hard is it to move to another country exactly?

Fuck off we're full.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

It's not just elitists though, it's every leftist faggot whining about moving to Canada. My favourite was when Cape Breton was being pitched, these idiots don't have even the slightest clue how much of a dead end CB is.

It's different for each country, but my family moved to the UK for four years and that still wasn't long enough to even bid for citizenship. It's literally faster to just wait for the next election than it would be to actually make good on a threat to move.

>moving to Australia
we don't want them

I wonder how many of these guys saying they'll move if Trump win will actually do it

That was a truly amazing moment

Sounds like you have a good chance to fleece some morons then.

JUST

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

>Stephanopoulos

youtube.com/watch?v=l-E9mDhEkmw

the bombs this guy drops are unethical.

we can do a trade. i dont mind some of you australians even though you're less white than slavs

the level of self-absorption of people who say shit like this is beyond real.
who gives a fuck what you do you cunt. just fuck off and never come back

Here's where a total libtard friend of mine said hes moving to if Trump wins. Bear in mind he already lives in one of the whitest places in the country.

>mfw anyone threatens to leave if Trump is elected

>youtube.com/watch?v=qFX2uJQdBXA

I AM GOING TO ENJOY TRUMP'S VICTORY SO, SO MUCH...

everyone tweet her to make that dumb jew promise to leave!

Considering the elites own Aus I'm not surprised.

All these people thinking they want to move to NZ, Australia or Canada should Trump win.
Well we don't want fucking crying leftards who don't like democracy unless it's THEIR Democracy. From now on I am going to assume any American I meet is a butt hurt leftard and smash his fucking head in.

Fuck Stephanopopulipolls and fuck Greek people

Just goes to show how shitty and cucked Straya really is. Normally these cuck celebs choose Canada.

STEPHANOPOULOS BTFO CuCKNADIANS

>Stephanopoulos' wife
Just another whore

Daily Reminder that these retards can't just simply move here whenever they feel like it

We are also full

Literally who?

it gets pretty fucking casual when you're a filthy rich faggot
faggot

wtf. I support Hillary now

I lived in Europe as an illegal immigrant for a while. It's completely easy and if I'd stuck with it a while they would have given me citizenship and a free house.

A real country is probably only slightly harder desu.