LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

biophonies.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be a malevolent physical manifestation of mankind's fears and insecurities
>still more likable than a liberal

life is overrated

it been some time since i read IT but couldn't pennywise still eat people not afraid of him it just prefers the scared cuz they taste better ?

>Collaborative world revolution

Yeah, I'm betting that won't be horrifically violent at all.

I don't get it. If Pennywise wanted to scare an over emotional liberal, he should've just turned into the president

Yeah, doesn't he himself tell them that?

>it been some time since i read IT but
There's your problem, you actually read the novel and you're dealing with a comic by someone who at best only watched the movie, but more likely only watched trailers and read clickbaity reviews.

>Collaborative world revolution

OH BOY, more communist propaganda trying to hide itself as humanitarian ideals. This can only end well and not in total destruction of civilization as we know it!

>Lovecraft wannabe

bet that's also something they only have heard about and never read.

>"everyone's stopped reproducing!"
Do these people live inside a bubble? There's tons of dirt poor people having 5 kids each, if you stepped outside a suburb you'd see for yourself.
What a surprise, people virtue signalling and feeling oppressed on behalf of minorities don't know shit about them.

Movie showed that he can just kill people with his spider hands

>Skarsgard is a pretty good Pennywise
>the clown is barely in the movie
>it's mostly CG monsters

What a waste.

Well they all think that white people becoming the minority will lead to Utopia.

Just like South Africa... oh.

or a white cis male, or facts

RENT-FREE

Zimbabwe!!

Yea damn shame with CGI shit nowadays. He could have been a pretty good one but nah Hollywood has to go CG.

Whole thing can't burn out fast enough.

But that's what Pennywise represents, to an extent - it's extremely obvious in the TV Show adaptation, and noticeable in the behavior of the adults in Derry in the movie. Pennywise represents, to an extent, whatever metaphysical darkness makes us fear and hate one another. What a silly comic.

That also sounds very implausible with things like culture and language barriers.

tim curry's pennywise only had like 15 minutes of screen time in the first half of the original as well but i agree skarsgard was great.

What was that poem he said before he escaped down the hatch? The music drowned most of it out apart from "fear" at the end.

>You can't manifest as the cost my RENT, bitch?
Alright, I had me a laugh.

It's hard to compare a performance with a literal cartoon character user. Cause that's what Tim Curry is, a cartoon of a man. That's the only way you can explain is acting style.

He's not living in anyone's head rent-free, he's actively costing millions of our tax dollars whenever he feels he can get away with an extra golf trip or letting his charges take military planes halfway across the world. Ignoring him would objectively be more expensive than paying attention.

I will admit, thanks to the MUSIC, IT was less a horror movie and more of a mystery-adventure film that could've been PG-13 if not for Bev's subplot. Still, Pennywise should have just ganked this dude.

lol that quirky grl tol him with a hip shake.

>the clown is barely in the movie
I'm fine with that. It makes the time that the character has on screen feel more worthwhile.

This, It doesn't NEED to scare anyone. It just prefers it that way.

That's because IT shapeshifts into all sort of shit, the clown being only one of the avatars. It's just IT's personal favorite

fpbp

Couldn't he turn into Trump? Or Putin? Or Jontron? Or a straight white man? Or Any other thing that scares SJW Communists?

Only thing people should be afraid of is welfare eventually and inevitably being abolished because mathematically we simply won't be able to afford it in a decade. And even then, it's a fear for the elderly who depend on it moreso than neets with debt.

>tfw while everyone else was busy being "woke" and getting in debt for dumb bullshit, you got a cheap trade job course and made a killing in stock trades
>tfw the economy is actually pretty fantastic for people like me who don't fuck around with social issues and millenials being in debtor hell as wageslaves brought it on themselves
>tfw have enough time to learn how to make art on top of that and enough money to make actual deals to make your dreams into a reality without playing the connection cuck game

ALL YOU HAD TO DO
WAS GET A DAMN JOB, CJ

That'd probably just make this girl angry.

>that feel when your job is trading cryptocurrencies, literally just shitpost all day while keeping an eye on the market
>didn't even invest in bitcoin early on, got into it last year, get paid to do fuck all and have a lot of money saved up
>people my age keep whining about the economy being hard and automation ruining their future

Are we just blessed to not be retarded?

>be me
>go get a trade in civil maintenance
>job is to just check pressure levels once in a while
>get paid handsomely
>get to do some urban exploration too
>fun as fuck, can even chill out and bring a gaming laptop if I want to
>been thinking about going back to trade school to get a welding trade, not even for jobs, but because it'd be fun to learn how to make metal statues with all the free time I have

collegefags, how can they even compete?

>not just becoming that dumb slut's daddy or Drumph
EZ
PZ
Give me this strawman pennywise's job.

"He thrusts his fists against the posts, but still insists he sees the ghosts."

>this goony hooker is one of the fuckers responsible for Wabbit
that checks out

Fuck statues, learn to wrench too and build rediculous mad-max tier death traps.

biophonies.tumblr.com/

seems like your typical thot

I got assblasted and stopped looking at her blog when I saw that wasted several life drawing sessions by fucking tooning-up and stylizing her work.
Why even fucking bother to come if you want to draw boneless ankles with 3 inch circumferences?

They wouldn't say his name without commenting on how racist he was if they had read.

Whoever wrote this, it's obvious that he has no idea what a revolution is and how very little it actually accomplishes.

Yep. Patrick Hockstetter in particular was a solipsistic sociopath who killed his own baby brother, and IT didn't know what form to take so to Patrick he just looked like a melting man when he ate him.

I love how all those libcucks pretend that they're those fearless, unmoved, emotionally fortified bad-asses. It's as if a demon appeared in front of them, they'djust go "nah nigga, that happens only in movies nigga, like what the fuck nigga HAHAHA, just stop being scared nigga, like what the fuck".

... demons are just in movies though?

>libcucks comics
not even once

I thought he was the one that got eaten by the flying leeches, or was that just in the book, Satan?

... What the hell?...

Doesn't matter. They pretend that, if faced with a terrifying situation, however absurd it is, they'djust punch the evil monster and shit.99.9% of the population, upon seeing Pennywise or Man-Bat or Lizard or whatever, lunging at them, would either freeze or run the fuck outta there.

Except that's not what happened. Patrick was afraid of leeches, so he turned into a bunch of them and hid in Patrick's fridge where he hid animals he killed. When Patrick opened it they all flew out and attacked Patrick

Is this motherfucker making fun of Freddy?

I'm not sure what point Freddy Mercury dad was trying to make here other than he is SUPER GAY. Point made, sir, point made.

thanks

I don't know how to respond to this, but I have a morbid curiosity as to what the rest is like.

>Freddy
Freddie Mercury must be spinning on his grave because of you two.

To the religious mind, it can be very hard to understand that some things are not real.

Any ideas on what HVAC is like? I'm planning on signing up for a 2 year thing at a community college near me.

>that subtle cum stain on the floor
>that subtle pubic hair in the food

I thought it was Mike Haggar, but I guess on closer inspection, the suspenders aren't quite right.

Kinda like the retard who directed that The Mist tv series

What's even the name of this? And did that kid seriously turn into the crying Wojak?

Patrick wasn't afraid of leeches, he found them bothersome. IT didn't stay as leeches when Patrick woke up.

>Poorfag thinks governments toss around money in millions anymore

You are small time

This is apparently the Artist of the comic.
>would sass Pennywise until he cried
>carries around a pocket knife in case a white male looked at her

>Doesn't like tribalism
>Listed under her tribal identifiers

Also that knife would break if you opened it too fast

On the one hand, I do find her misplaced confidence slightly aggravating. On the other hand, pocket knives are just helpful to have in general!

>I'm scared of a global system that values borders, class, race and gender hierarchies over life itself.
I mean, globalist fantasies aside, she isn't wrong.

>I do find her misplaced confidence slightly aggravating
It's a front. She most likely doesn't feel 1/10th as confident as she portrays herself in her art.

Not bad, too bad about the tumblr but she's a cute artist

>Cockblocking your mom
Whatta bitch

>white is the absense of colors REEEE
When will this meme end?

>White isn't a color

Don't worry user, in the future, there will be only one culture, and only one language, and only one party.

Fairly sure black is the one that's not a color as blackness is the absence of color

TECHNUCKLY it's not a color, even if it's "all the colors" it doesn't actually exist on the spectrum.

What did I just read?

Capitalism values work, get to fucking work and stop complaining

Is this the next TGT?

When every comic they make is a strawman, that's the only end result

>balding

wow, baldism is NOT okay

Did she just assume that guy's color?

>from the person who watched the teaser for the trailer of the review of IT

/thread

Not when they glorify the concept of personal identity to the point social issues take such huge precedence over practical ones, like the state's economic, industrial and conservation issues.

I don't get why he didn't just shank the kids in the film, he's clearly capable of it. I should really get around to reading the book.

Well thats because its literally all they know about him and others have told them to be offended by the shitty opinions of a dead man.

That is an option, but beware. IT the book is long and reads like verbal diarrhea was applied to every page and the editor wasn't just out to lunch, but actively avoiding the task of wading through all that shit that King put to page in the book itself. Also kiddie gangbang, and hobo offering some kid a blowjob or handjob, I forget which but yeah.....some fucked up shit is in there.

Eh, that doesn't excite me any more. I mean I don't know, it just doesn't bother me all that much.

This just screams "Look at how special, progressive, and unique I am!"

I used to work HVAC in colorado and later in oklahoma. good work that pays well but

#1 make sure you work for a reputable company.
#2 make sure you can trust your boss and your coworkers. the last service I worked for was 95% convicts, one of which held the workshop and my boss up at gunpoint, and was later rehired.

>was later rehired

H-how?

Depends on if you are talking about light or pigments.

White light contains every color, while black is simply the absence of white light.

In pigments however the combination of the primary colors forms black while white pigment is the absence of color.

>life not conforming to a utopian vision is worth being scared
>life being difficult in general is worth being scared

Christ, could these people just suck it up already? If you live in a civilized place, life isn't fucking scary, it's just tedious. Have these people not grown up already? Has no one told them life isn't about hedonistic happiness, but about fulfillment and survival at best?

Damn son.

>typical over-conceited "know-it-all" teen/college brown girl who thinks she just discovered the answer to how the world works
I have been extremely horny since this morning, and I cannot help but instantly imagine a white guy mindbreaking this confident brown leftie qt.
Doggy-style, face down against the pillow, and with the yellow hoodie on, that's a must.

Is it weird to be yearning for r34 of a random webcomic mouthpiece? I don't know what's gotten into me today...

What are you talking about? Black people were still the majority in South Africa during apartheid