I hate him

I hate him.

I don't care much for him either, but try to make a case in your thread next time.

He's getting a lot of college kids to vote Trump. The narcissism is a bit much, but his talks recently have been really good.

Small clap. Golf clap, if you will.
Most people hate him. Get a blog.
Your thread is shit, and you should feels bad.
At least have the decency to make a decent argument and explain yourself.

Yeah? And? There was an outrage industry. Then came the anti-outrage industry. I wonder what will come next?

He has the aids

More frog memes

I am ok with him cuz he is fuckin coalburner. I am gay like him.

from niggers

He's cool. He's perfect for giving normies the first redpill because he acts just like their goofy liberal celebrities. We need Milo as a bridge to normalfags

I hope he gets killed by a Muslim, proving everything he said was right and starting the IRL Meme War. I have no problem bashing in the heads of commie scum. They have no soul, its like swatting a fly.

He looks tired.

Like the AIDS is starting to get to him.

The feeling is mutual, fascist :^)

He's kind of a cunt but whatever. He's useful.

This
Virtually nobody can accept all the redpills at once unless they are internally born saviors of the west

>him

Nobody likes Milo.

he's a stupid fucking faggot and that's not saying anything about his sexuality

it's a genius set up.

it's called projection.
>you hate yourself

Kek. The only answer.

>1 post by this id

I like the guy

ultimately he's a poison pill. He leads normies further along down the road of faggot degeneracy. It's almost clownish. I hate clowns. Plus he's originally jew. That never helps, unless you're Brother Nate.

hello

i find it hard to take him seriously.
he makes great arguements when debating, but i only see him on minor political discussions. its like a boxer only taking on easy matches for easy wins.

Because he triggers you? Go find a safe space, cuck.

It seems like he thinks he's an innovator and at the forefront of the alt right when in reality he just leaches off what we do and uses it to further his own career

>2 posts by this id

Milo's a funny motherfucker who gives normies their first redpill.

I don't want to get my info from a guy who seems so relaxed about his views and so hungry for attention

I'd consider him on of us (nationalist vs globalist). It's good he is well spoken and hippity-hip

this is pretty true

There's not much to like about him

So much this.

More like DADDYFUCKER amirite???

what he represents is pretty unique
and since hes gay no one can talk shit

Why are the Alt-Right's leaders so dysgenic?

He probably hates your retarded ass as well, so it all balances out.

Faggot

fuck you faggots, Milo is bae.

nice word had to google

there not. its a natural filter we only want people who like the "ridiculous" leaders

I understand that. What I don't understand is that most people on here seem to celebrate Milo

Milo doesn't say anything which is intellectually stimulating to anyone who is already grounded in conservative politics

He says the same shit I've already heard 1000 times, makes the same arguments I've heard 1000 times, states the same stats I've heard 1000 times

I've never learnt anything new from Milo. There's nothing remarkable about a 33 year old beating undergrads in political debates

I like Milo but he is a bit of a degenerate

I'm gay btw but I don't think gays should discuss that part of their lives in public like he does

The kids he's talking to haven't heard this. College students don't get the full story, that's why they all become good idiot liberals.

His podcast interviews are great. He's a phenomenal interviewer.

I find him to be obnoxious but you can't deny he's fucking useful, a gay Jew being one of the biggest names of the Alt-Right people really destroys the "white supremacist, trailer trash" image the left tries to put on Trump supporters

Except that someone needs to do it, remarkable or not. No one bothered before him. Milo is not where he is by virtue of being the perfect Aryan, but by virtue of showing up to the things he does every day. If you wanna fight him, do more.

Lol u dumb. I doubt u heard each of those things exactly 1000 times lmao

>I hate him because he's gay and he's republican.
Seriously, out of all the people who are attacking our rights and our race, you want to stir up hatred for a smart fag who demolishes SJWs every time he debates them. You don't have to like him, but I'm too busy fuming about Soros, the federal reserve, BLM, gun grabbers etc. Go back to your creation museum. The worst thing about the republican party is bible uneducated thumpers like you. Please go back to your creation museum.

Here is why us on the far right (I'm a fascist) like him:

> he attacks safe spaces
> he speaks out against "triggering"
> he says things that are sometimes not politically correct
> he insults feminism
> he makes disparaging remarks about celebrities of minority ethnicity
> he appeals to a wide audience
> he is not afraid to wear offensive Halloween costumes
> he makes fun of gay people

Overall, he appeals to the fringes of the far right and the new alt right movement.

He gives us a voice.

Milo is a walking\talking contradiction. To take anything he says as not part of his act is naive. He is a self-proclaimed troll...for you to hate him so fervently makes his mission accomplished.

None of that has anything to do with fascism you cuck

yet again another embarrassment makes his way onto the stage over in America.

>i hate him so much I'll make a thread
Drink clorox pls

Whatever you say, Hussein

I like him.

>is for being able to say anything even if politically incorrect
>is a fascist
pick one

>t. Milo

Go away you fucking fag.

yeah homo for him

>the people like me, they've elected me the queen if you will, the people like me, the alt right
>you'll find the front of white nationalism a little misleading, it's western nationalism meaning the western (((values))) and (((ethics))) (((we))), the (((alt right))), hold.

Milo has done more in one speech than the autistic neet weeaboos that inhabit this subchan will do in their collective lives.

That's the true reason you hate him.

They hate him because he discredits their "movement" while validating it perfectly. That pisses them off, like BLACKED pisses them off.

>a jew can't represent a white nationalist movement
That's called controlled opposition eg. trump

He's a journalist who uses the alt right for fame snd has somewhat fucked off as a result of his Twitter deletion. Sup Forums seems to think gays and race mixers = normies, that or itshould a bucnh of social liberals pretending to be conservative which wouldn't e a stretch connsidering how much lgbt leaks it's shit here.

It's the internet, you can walk away or look at something else any time.

I've never understood how some conservatives think that liberals are ignorant, when the majority of university-educated people are liberal.

not relevant to the thread, but why do people think that university students are 'ignorant and uneducated liberals'? The fact that they go to university means that they're (at least) not stupid, and that they're well-educated -- some might even be studying politics or economics.

I'm not saying that one side is smarter than the other, just curious about the logic behind the accusations of 'stupid college-educated liberals', which I've heard around a bit.