Start random thread using picture of pretty girl and vague political reference

>start random thread using picture of pretty girl and vague political reference

Its almost 2017, why is slutposting still allowed?

by the way if you actually thought these airbrushed whores were pretty you failed the redpill test

Did you just post this for the purpose of irony?

because people are fucking idiots

-.t idiot

I'm going to shitpost qt girls here until the mods prune this thread.

Ive been posting here since we got flags and seriously dont ever think Ive seen a good Canadian post

the fact this virgin actually has pictures of "qt girls" on his hard drive for the purpose of spamming on an anime imageboard is extremely telling

because it's the Current Year OP

desu I'm just browsing google images for qt girls

jew shnoz
5 finger forehead

thats even worse

Because this board is full of nigger-tier degenerates

Age old rule of reeling people in.
/pol gets a thread every other minute, nobody cares about your bullshit unless IT'S HAPPENING
Until the mobilefags get tired of Goot's ads, sex sells.

Because it makes you upset, of course

almost as bad as
>shit random thread using screencap of a fucking tweet with "what did he mean by this or Sup Forums btfo"

Posting Natalia is never 'Shitposting'.

I like boobs and butts but I agree slutposters should be banned.

its almost always some CTR thread too fishing for replies

goyim are too easily manipulated into paying attention to shit bait threads with a girl posted

STOP SLUT POSTING YOU FUCKING LEAF

i would fight through a lot of shit to be in the same room as a girl like this

why can't girls like this go to my school?

It's pretty simple, sex sells, so people post sluts to sell their argument to others.
>and it's quiet effective

stop making me erect

QTs when?

>Ariza

The only reason i stopped itt is because of the sluts you posted.

Sex sales. 1st century cavemen knew it. Basement dwellers on Sup Forums know it.

Usually, im not looking to get deep into some niche clinton foundation general thread or turkey threads or assad threads, or literally any international garbage threads because 100 percent of the time the content is boring.

When i see a thread with a little slut as the op pic, its a signal to me. The signal is, this thread isnt some lame ass british parliment general bullshit.

Likely, the thread will be some entry level shallow thread thats about some bizarre story in the news. Or, a thread about sluts, conspiracya, sjws, happening threads, or some retard who did X. Or Some retard who saw Y.

The slut posting is a way to let everyone know, "hey. Come to my thread. You're going to have a good time."

Basically, im here for the fluff and im not alone. 90% of Sup Forums comes here for the same shit.