TTG has access to Jeremy Polgar and the soundtrack of RUA2

If music from the 80s can do this: youtube.com/watch?v=vriYd6tVq1s

And Jeremy Polgar can do this: youtube.com/watch?v=NRRQfI61i0Q

Then imagine what something as 80s as this could do with a movie budget: youtube.com/watch?v=khxsTUKK9l4

If TTG writers really shill here then I hope they take this as a note.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Otaq2tmNMM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgo-GTj9BoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you repost the same thread with the same text and title, you lazy motherfucker?

The only similarity from the last one are the youtube videos you weirdo.

Asshole

Is Jeremy Polgar /ourguy/?

Bump

The hypercrisis isn't real, your obsession with series and forms of media somehow being connected is a pathetic attempt at making your drab and purposeless existence seem worth the pain and effort.

Grow up.

Other user, here, I missed that thread. Link to it, please?

No one has posted Space stallions yet:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Otaq2tmNMM

Wrong thread, cretin?

>s...stop wanting to revive a dead genre
Uncultured swine.

lol cry harder, did mommy buy you a Thesaurus for your birthday?
The genre died for a reason, I bet you're the kind of faggot that thinks the 90s were the best time ever.

Aww, look at the little manchild bashing the 80s. I bet you think you're so hip and cool right? Wrong.

>lol cry harder, did mommy buy you a Thesaurus for your birthday?
>Cretin; a stupid, vulgar, or insensitive person
I think he's on the money.

Why are you so hostile.

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind.

I thought we were going to talk about cool 80's design and music in this thread.

No one was saying all those 80's themed video were connected in the first place, yet this user there whose post seemed to be meant to go in an other thread and reply to an unrelated issue somehow seems to have hijacked the whole conversation.

What the fuck. what he says doesn't even relate to what was said beforehand.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums 2.0, that's why. Nothing but easily provoked permavirgins.

You could have always revived it the thread with a meaningful discussion.

I posted Space Stalion. Apparently, it wasn't enough.

I can still post this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgo-GTj9BoU

I love that song. Does TTG, CN, and [AS] have access to that too or?

Sup Forums is provoked way easier than Sup Forums. There are cartoons you just straight up can't discuss here.

As much as I loved the soundtrack for RUA, I still find it saddening that RUA2 and its' glory is never mentioned.