All-New Guardians of the Galaxy #12 preview

In which the Guardians pay a visit to Earth as they try to figure out their next move in the search for the Infinity Stones.

The raven is probably Loki.

Full issue out on the 18th!

Tha Gamora redesign is fucking awful

What was the joke, Sup Forums?

>What is it that disturbs you, Stephen?
GOAT line

Good God. I can't believe it's happening, but I think I'm getting hyped for Loki's upcoming Wild Ride. This, his upcoming stint as Supreme, even his bit in Legacy. Is there anything else he's been in recently that has some connection to his hunt for the Stones?

>You're here in Soul World too, Stephen. Everyone is.

Does this confirm Phyla being in there isn't a mistake? Sounds like there's a duplicate of you in the Soul Gem regardless of whether you've been in there or not.

I know we can't ever actually go back to her vastly superior classic designs due to modern Marvel not wanting any female characters to be too sexy. But could they at least make a design that tones down that sexualization while retaining some of the other great design elements like pic related?

Which also could lead to Gamora's story isn't true.

haven't been hyped for loki in a long time. he should face off against adam warlock.

>this page
Why is Marcelo Maiolo such an awful color "artist"?

>"Hey, Panther. Where you keeping the Infinity Stone? Namor's been telling everyone you got one."

Too soon, Rocket

I'm just happy to have her in something that's not a tacky mass effect ripoff or a battle thong

I'm gonna get flamed for this but I hated the Annihilation-era design, it was ugly as shit and vastly inferior to the fishnets and furs

But the Soul World Gamora is literally the one who just said that. Strange also believes it's true.

he knows something is in the stone communicating with gamora but doesn't think it's good. and it could be an evil gamora.

I like pic related, the color scheme and the fact she can increase and decrease the sluttiness since it has a zipper.

I wonder how Ant-Man will join.

He's probably the stowaway thay Duggan teased some months ago.

>worst GOTG artist draws best rendition of that costume
Huh.

Difficult to make out the figures when it's so damn unsaturated and muddy

>Centralia

Hey neat it's real life Silent Hill, and just in time for Halloween too.

I want to go to my computer and draw a helmet on him on Photoshop.

Man-Thing showing up makes it all the more appropriate, too.

Guardians on Earth again? Picking an Earth hero to come again?

>in before Dugganfags
Oh wait I forgot, it's only bad when Bendis does it.

This preview panel from Thor #700 got tweeted today.