ITT recast an iteration of a Sup Forums character

ITT recast an iteration of a Sup Forums character

I'd have cast James McCaffrey as Rocket Raccoon in the GotG movies.

>Max Payne Rocket

You know you want it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jE04lHFdUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know who that is, but as long as he doesn't have a cockney accent then I'm good.

Max Payne

youtube.com/watch?v=0jE04lHFdUA

James Cromwell as Scarecrow
Bob Hoskins as Penguin (RIP)
Vincent Cassel as Joker

Holy shit, they really based Max in 3 off of his face didn't they

>Vincent Cassel as Joker

Fuck that'd be great actually

Gilbert Gottfried

Any character

Kristen Schaal as the black widow

Jon Hamm as Iron Man.

Joel McHale as Hawkeye

Didn't he swear off comic roles?

I still like British Rocket for the comics (though Marvel doesn't) but I do think it would have made him harder to take seriously in the movies.

He never did take a CB role. He said he wants to to do other stuff first. That's basically talk for "I'll ride my fame as long as it lasts, and when I'm out for cash I'll take a blockbuster". The role he swore off was Draper.

I wanted Adam Sandler to play Rocket.

Leave and never return.

One of the huge fuckups of the Netflix Daredevil was taming the Owl down and turning him into a generic ebil "nothin personnel kid just business" faglord
Owl should be eccentric and over-the-top, doing shit like eating actual rats, keeping hostages in cages and pretending to be more powerful than he actually is
I doubt Busey could pull this off at the state he's in now, but as a dream casting, he'd work great

H. Jon Benjamin as Howard the Duck.

Seriously, fucking Seth Green?

What about H. Jon Benjamin Rocket?
What about H. Jon Benjamin Groot?

He'd be OK as Rocket, but Seth Green is just way too sleazy frst boy to be Howard.

I feel like Jon would be able to perfectly balance Howard flipping from depressive to exasperated frustration

What about H. Jon Benjamin Thanos?

All of these are great.

Fuck no, he's the perfect Bruce Wayne.