Explain Hulkling

If this fag was conceived during Kree-Skrull War, how can he be 10 years older than Franklin Richards, who was already born during that era?

Teddy is a shit character with an interesting concept that literally no one has ever capitalized on in favor of just keeping him a boring cocksleeve for Wiccan. I prefer not to talk about him at all.

Hulkling was created by Wiccan to be his "perfect boyfriend." Don't forget that Wiccan's power isn't actually magic, but "wish fulfillment." Wiccan wanted the perfect boyfriend, and so the universe created a shapeshifting gay alien prince that was madly in-love with him despite, by all accounts, Wiccan being a whiny little bitch that Hulkling could do way better than.

Ewing tried a bit, to his credit, during his New Avengers run, but it didn't pay off in a very interesting way. But he gave it a shot, which most writers haven't.

Billy is also apparently has a huge crush on Captain Mar-Vell to make some weird plot where he macked on some shit skrull to pop teddy out.

Maybe Kree-Skrull hybrids grow at a faster rate than humans

>shit skrull
fuck you man princess anelle was too pure for this world

Mar-Vell would never shag a skrull (and know it)

Did Bruce ever sue him?

Don't people usually credit Franklin as the cause of the sliding time scale? He will never age.

she was shit and you know it

you're shit

Franklin richards subconsciously fucking with the timeline. This is the only fan theory I've ever liked.

The whole Kree-Skrull story was fake and he was actually made like Khn'nr as a sleeper agent to destroy the Kree empire or something.

sliding timeline

some characters don't age, other characters do. there isn't a logical explanation for this (some will try to find one) it's just that writers don't bother trying to keep a consistent timeline over so many different comics and characters.

Teddy was never really important enough to the Kree Empire that he could ever be used against them

I hate Wiccan so Much

At least Veranke had to impersonate Jess to get Carol to sleep with her.

explain this plz user

The one good thing about Wiccan is that he's responsible for the creation of America.

Magical Lesbian Utopia dimension only exists because a reality warping faggot allows it to. I love it.

>Wiccan is responsible for the creation of America
Is there like a cooler spiked with LSD at the Marvel offices or something?

Franklin has been sliding the time scale while allowing himself to remain a kid.

Valeria clearly has had a talk with him and he isn't applying it to her.

I mean America Chavez. Sorry if that was unclear.

>Franklin richards subconsciously fucking with the timeline.

This is the closest thing to hyper crisis Marvel will ever have, and I love it.

Franklin Richards has some serious reality warping power and is probably the most powerful being in the Marvel universe, including the cosmic abstracts.

Galactus will eventually be Franklin's herald.

Him being Mar-Vell's son makes no sense no matter how you put it, he's probably just the son of the Princess and some guy pretending to be Marv.

In a sense he's to Mar-Vell was Tigra's son William is to Hank Pym.