Why do millennial women focus on their careers over getting married to be a stay at home mom?

Why do millennial women focus on their careers over getting married to be a stay at home mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2013/10/08/parents-time-with-kids-more-rewarding-than-paid-work-and-more-exhausting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because kikes have made it financially impossible to support a family on one wage

Jews

The Jews told them to.

Women do what the society expects them to do.

Our society expects them to be like men, thus they act accordingly.

Why can't shills leave Soe alone?

Also, Jews.

This

Fucking Jews.

these
>Why do millennial ect.
threads really need to be banned its basically the same shit why do x do x which according to the rules should be banned, they have no interesting topic to discuss just basic shit everyone knows about.

That's only because of the high taxes in sweden. It's very possible in America and I intend to do it

>3 for Jews in 70 seconds

Because you have to be fucking stupid to depend on another person for income.

Because Kids are for kikes and niggers. Wasting time and money on a little piece of shit is totally worthless.

If you make your own money, you don't have to rely on a man who might cut you off at any time.

Also even if you wanted to, you can't be a stay at home parent anymore thanks to the economy.

they don't, that's why they're so upset that men won't pay their way anymore

Thank god they do. I don't want some parasite sucking me dry at home.

If a woman plans to shack up with me she's gonna pull her own weight. Drink from the well, replenish the well.

They are told to by the media.

Because women who gave birth become sow like. And parenthood is a boring ass time consuming shit

can we start a new Sup Forums for fucking newbies? stupid ass question

>Why do millennial women focus on their careers

They don't, it's a meme. If they actually FOCUSED on their careers, they would actually get somewhere in life. Working menial shucking and jiving sales and media jobs at 30+ isn't a "career".

i hate this annoying vacuous cunt and her empty smile

because we are up to our ass in student loan debt and common knowledge tells u if u marry young & have kids ur husband will leave ur fat ass as soon as he can.
I've seen women work to help pay their husbands grad school then get ditched when he has a good job & left to fend for themselves & kids.
first wife club is real
women just want to be able to be independent for when our hubs inevitably leaves us for some teen

>save they world
>humanitarianism

they can at least pay for the stupid shit they vote in

Nothing is more pathetic and hilarious than a woman in her mid-30's confidently asserting that she is ready to find a good man and settle down. They actually believe they are going to find a decent man at that age.

in what state/city? how many children? quality of life?

this.

>66
Checked
>Jwd
>Jew'd
WITNESSED

americans cant afford to be a stay at home mom anymore because your economy is so fucked

Yeah, like I'm going to trust a man to just provide for me. What the fuck would I do until I found one? It'd be stupid of me to just assume that I'd find a nice white guy to just start a family. Also science is fun, I want to work.

They don't.

>I've seen women work to help pay their husbands grad school then get ditched when he has a good job & left to fend for themselves & kids.

Holy fuck you can't seriously believe this right? Your friends are probably the ones who left, and its because child support is based on income. They get to keep the kids and a huge chunk of the father's income while still getting to suck Chad dick.

i've been told exactly this by 30±3 y o women even though I'm 24 lmao
"yeah user i love fucking young men like you but one day i'll meet a man my age and i'll settle"

Cause they want to be miserable.

Feminism ruined the western world. Add in vapidity and narcissism from social media and you've got a perfect recipe for dumb cunts to sleep around and worry about how many 'likes' they get all day, every day without ever needing to settle down until they turn 35 and aren't hot anymore

Because you're taught not having a job is lazy and old fashioned. Also taught men don't want women who use them for money. Lastly, the value of human work has been depreciated to the point where single income households are nearly impossible. I'd love to be a stay at home with my kids. Making food, cleaning the house, taking care of all the taxes, errands, etc. like my mom.

Jesus Christ you people are autistic

If you were hardwired to fuck hot alphas and then get pampered, adored, & spoiled by a loyal beta why wouldn't you?

Imagine if almost all the cute girls you see everyday were willing to fuck your brains out without hesitation

We're different

fuckaoutta here

nope
family friend worked her ass off to put her husband thru law school- cashiering waiting tables etc
once he had a solid job he left her and their two kids
she remarried to an army guy but it was touch & go for a while.
pretty sad.

Not who you're replying to but - If you can manage to make 55-65k a year (plenty of government jobs offer that) you can definitely support a family of 4-5 in many parts of the US. My fiancé is 24 and currently makes 50k a year. College isn't always worthless.

good on you

with sexual liberation only attractive women will find men willing to take the risk of investing in them.

the rest need to get a job

FPBP gas the kikes

That has nothing to do with working you retard.

>brainwashed normies working for the jew.

it allows them to extend the lifetime of their hypergamy and cock carousel riding before they hit the wall.

Brooooooo...

This pic was life-altering.

This us true actually. Years ago, a father working could raise 3 children. Now, you're considered a madman if you have 3 kids.

A woman will do anything for an alpha

Moron

A woman who provides for herself is free to be as hypergamus as possible

nothing to do w cock carousel
1) u aren't allowed to assume I will get married or ur husband will support u
2) ergo u need a college degree
3) having kids & paying back student loans for that degree I need two incomes
4) welcome to ur career while some random raised ur precious child in daycare
5) makes me pretty fucking mad

Because my boyfriend has outstanding debt from a liver transplant he never even received. +$250,000 just for transporting the liver. You think I want to inherit that debt?

So is a woman who doesn't work. Have you never met jobless whores? Being a successful whore has more to do with looks. Retard.

Jesus Christ
dude was no fucking alpha, trust & believe that
they were high school sweethearts diamond for hymen type shit and SHE was the catch
then he got tired of her when he got rich
this is why women get careers
modern men are treacherous

Silence. Idiot. it's much easier to raise children with a dedicated homemaker. It's proven less stressful and happier for both partners. Her contribution is her uterus. Learn something about life.

Oh really because that's exactly what all wealthy people do. Yes having a high standard of living while "working" in your pajamas is a terrible way to live.

Nope. Women who dont compete with men are happier, have more stable marriages (and children). Western countries which dont encourage women to fill male roles still have successful families and high white birthrates.
Pick a man who can support you and wont cut you off, if you're a half-way decent woman this will be much easier than some dreadful "career".
>implying you cant lose your job at any time

pewsocialtrends.org/2013/10/08/parents-time-with-kids-more-rewarding-than-paid-work-and-more-exhausting/

This. Cucks and cuckservatives have quite the alliance.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>women work
>fucking slut stay at home
>women don't work
>fucking parasite after my bank account

how is he alive if he didn't get the liver?

Dumb gook

>modern men are treacherous
Humans can be treacherous both men and women. women are far from saintly

"""""careers"""""

Wives of wealthy husbands are set for life in the case of a divorce. For average people that isn't the case. You'll get 5 years of alimony at most and then starve to death on the streets if you don't have any useful skills.

fair enuff
modern culture is treacherous
no more honor
we need to return to honor society rules

Oh don't start this shit. "Alpha" literally means nothing in human society. Its a title losers ascribe to themselves to feel more confident in their lack of real world achievements.

Sup Forums isn't one person. I'd love a wife who pulled her own weight financially. Having a breadwinner is much more useful than having some useless cunt who just sits t home all day

This. And imagine wanting to divorce a woman when she has no income.

Im not sure I like that pic...

>Why do millennial women focus on their careers over getting married to be a stay at home mom?

Dr. Lawrence Dunegan

Who talked about work? What kind of idiot works anyway?
I'm talking party, sex and travel. Fuck kids, they make problems doing that

Or you can, you know, find another man within those 5 years.

His liver decided to start functioning again at 1% when he was on the table being prepped for surgery. The next day it was at 10%. They still charges him for the liver even though he didn't get it.

>stay at home mom
Enjoy her fucking Tyrese while you slave away for Goldstein like a good goy!

>common knowledge
you mean feminist propaganda with no basis in reality?

> like I'm going to trust a man to just provide for me
They will provided you dont waste your window of opportunity.

Or you can, you know, not be a leech.

that both sucks & is good news...hope he's okay
our healthcare system is truly broken damn

If by "focusing on career" you mean whoring around, they always have, people were just less probe to it since their wasn't tech to capture evidence on.

no i mean personal experience as detailed in my comment boo

This. Why would men want a useless cunt who just stays at home all day?

So take the decision to marry seriously and find a traditional man who dosent believe in divorce.

If you dont want kids you have no reason whatsoever to marry. Marriage is a responsibility not a privilege.

>Honor
Some people have it, but the majority only have honor when their chips are up, and some don't even have that.

Problem is that the economy is so fucked that women can't have kids due to a household needing 2+ paychecks to barely keep afloat.

Now I'm planning on cohabitation with two women and myself, three paychecks and having kids in the future, looking for another couple (man and woman) to even things out, get a nice house and settle down.

I'm celtic in ancestry and this is how we used to do shit and it worked.

Feminism and Jews (often one and the same).

No you fuck. The problem arises when the woman who doesn't work demands a say in financial decisions, and the career woman who demands to be pampered when she isn't taking care of the house.

>just win the lottery!

Worst part is he drinks like there's no tomorrow when he does. He binges. He never learns.

as in polyamory or grandma moving in?

The hell is your obsession with Jewish people? You know most of them are in the same boat as you right?

A handful of supremely wealthy families are jewish yes, but a handful of the super rich are also Christian/Muslim

It's not up to a gook or English teacher(nigger of jobs) to advice. Y'all too lowT to think like a man. You think like a good provider cuck

Polyamory
Once you dispense with the "God will torture you if you do this" nonsense it actually is very practical.

Being a housewife is not "leeching", it is a social necessity which your husband is morally obligated to compensate you for.

read heartiste

S-Shut up

oh nooooo....no no no
isn't there some drug now that changes taste / chemical reception of alcohol?! Feel like I read something recently about it online
you got to get him off that shit

white women are bred and raised to oppose their men and either fuck shitskins or go the strong wymyn route

Hasbara bullshit again

They've been told all their lives they need to act like men, so they do.

"Morally obligated" doesn't mean shit. Divorce is easy these days.

Because Jews fucked up the economy and force us wimminz to work instead of being a good obedient wife ready with dinner by 5, dressed in lingerie. Fucking Jews... I just want to submit to a good husbando

whoooo not my cup of tea, too jealous but if it works for you then good luck

Because you fucking millennials are faggots and it needs to be brought attention to. Us GenX fags can't be bothered to help your asses.

my fiance and I work for the same company, same schedule, get paid around the same. We're buying a house and having a girl some time next year

I thought it would be better to have kids before a 'career' because I'll be available when all the other women are just having kids and because my primary duty on this planet is to reproduce, plus being a parent is more fulfilling than having a lot of money for no reason
Call me stupid, but that's just what I think
There's a time for everything but I won't be able to undo all the working hours that made me miss out on being a parent
And if shillary doesn't win I'm sure everything will be great