Will a trump presidency bring back the old laid back Australia...

Will a trump presidency bring back the old laid back Australia, as in relaxing the strict gun laws rolling back of the extreme nanny state, i say this because obviously our laws and government are completely controlled by foreign powers if they lose America why would they continue to cuckify other countries, will they accept they lost and leave the rest of us alone ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSAeOhCrv_s
youtube.com/watch?v=KTMNWiIurOM
youtube.com/watch?v=ec9lQo-uPDI
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-04/scott-ludlam-takes-leave-of-absence-to-treat-depression/7996788
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm hoping to God so. But I kind of doubt it. They lose America, they'll just try to take it back. They will never quit.

redpill me on australia, what foreign powers control you?

America? China? (((Them)))?

Same one controlling America,anti gun, anti freedom, environment worship, perversion worship, I don't know who they are desu but it's clear they have trillions of dollars to fund their operations, it's not a natural progression it's a paid retardation

It's too late for that, Bruce. It's gone now, let it go.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSAeOhCrv_s

I already did, but was just hoping

i hope so.

>obviously our laws and government are completely controlled by foreign powers
The U.S.A.

It's alright, you'll get used to it after a while, eventually you'll learn to feel comfortable and in touch with your feminine side.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTMNWiIurOM

:,( I watched it now I need to cry and get in touch with my Feminine side I'm vulnerable and special, I'm being serious btw

>America? China? (((Them)))?
yes

Our government threw a tantrum over a lever-action shotgun. I seriously doubt they'll relax any gun laws.

ban assault stingrays

They threw a tantrum because of gun control Australia which is a Foreign organisation, no organisation is that stupid they are being paid a lot obviously

It's time to wake up mate, we don't even have a government they are all puppets controlled by foreign elites

What boots is he wearing there, they look great and comfy

Rudd wasn't
why do you think he was knoifed by Gillard and then the Turnbull government didn't support his bid to become the secretary general
((((they)))) didn't want someone who might do some good in office

looks like some worn in redback steeltoe laceups
I wore the same for years

It's alright, I sobbed myself reading your story. Remember, if you feel confused at times, just ask a woman what you should do.

youtube.com/watch?v=ec9lQo-uPDI

thanks brother

here's a picture

I was looking to buying a gun recently

Actually not that hard to get a .22 rifle at all but fuck it's expensive, would probably have to set aside $1500 to pay for a safety course, licence registration, the gun and a safe to store it

>we don't even have a government they are all puppets controlled by foreign elites
I would think this is tinfoil crazy talk except it's the only plausible explanation for the government shilling TPP so hard even after Trump and Hillary turned against it

plus you have to maintain club membership
I wish they would drop that requirement

Tin foil hat is just propaganda to attack people that speak against them

That is all forms of fucked up. All I have to do is fill out a few questions,wait a few minutes while the gunshop calls in a quick background check, pay money, and leave with gun.

All said and done;
$200 safe
$250 license
$250+ gun

you fucked up lad, should grab permission to hunt on crown land (DPI, $12)

I'm fine with the licensing requirements and gunsafe that requires inspection and the like, the club requirement is a bridge too far though

oroiley?

Yeah, if you can get permission from someone to shoot on their land you don't even need that, not sure what the minimum acreage required is but when I first got mine I applied with permission from a farmer with about 80 acres I think

nah m8

I hope so we could really do with an alt right dictatorship for 10-20 years.

Dig up Kissinger and get him to organise a coup.

I know a couple farmers, might look into it
cheers

Oi

America is controlled by foreign powers tho ausbro.

I thought they were getting rid of the registry in Australia what's the update on this?

shoo this gave me the feels RIP based one

40 acres is the minimum iirc

>I thought they were getting rid of the registry in Australia what's the update on this?
Considering the right wing party spent a whole week recently shitting its pants over legalising the import of a seven-round lever action shotgun, I would venture that you're thinking of another country.

Are you talking about Henry Kissinger? This dude is like globalist jew the dude. What's he got to do with the alt-right?

you cunts got it so good.

wish we had 2 civil wars. maybe if we start one here, it'll end in a bill of rights and a constitution and 2nd amendment

Might be. I thought i read an article a few months ago about them getting rid of the registry. Too bad.

It's shit anyway, they don't keep it updated properly or do safe checks properly.

I moved twice over 2 years and only when my license ran out and the rego papers bounced back did they bother to give me a call.

Sarge called me up, "Righto m8 we'll be out for an inspection soon, we'll give you a call" - this was 2 months ago and still nothing.

Why should an air rifle need to be on a registry, the fact BB guns and air rifles need to be registered means it was never about public safety

Because of the legal definition of a firearm here I would suppose, which is why airsoft and paintball markers are snuck in there too.

The registry is a joke anyway. Where I live it's on paper, they basically gave up enforcing it and just approve everyone's Cat A/B permits and throw it on the the pile. Recently they followed a lot of it up because a local dealer hadn't submitted any rego papers in 12 months.

I got a call from them that was literally "Hey do you have an Adler??"

I think it's a dirty trick to make sure kids don't become interested in shooting because they never experience it in any form, or maybe it's because the cops know aboriginal kids will sit around the streets shooting them at white people and Asian tourists as the walk by

I just want Melbourne to be fixed lads

Part of the 1996 NFA was "to prevent a potential gun culture from emerging". If they just tell everyone guns are bad, make sure nobody ever has positive experiences with guns, and demonise the shit out of gun owners then nobody will ever want guns and they can slowly legislate them away without resistance.
It kinda worked, but shooting sports have become increasingly popular nowadays in Aus.

Also it was because the cops thought people would do retarded shit with them like point them at police.

Yes I wonder how they will stop the rise in shooter culture growing in Australia, the more people that get licenses the more likely the NFA will collapse, brexit, trump, phenomenon. Unless they're rigging our election

They don't control the internet that's why they're going to lose and freedom will eventually win

Steve was the only good thing to ever come out of that shit hole.

Sorry man Australia and Britain are their own thing. Trump gets in and I'll damn near guarantee you gun laws will get worse just so you can further differentiate yourselves from us. You guys hate us but you need us. So you do whatever you can to convince the rest of the world you're not America while always standing behind us in foreign policy. Can you guys own squirt guns? Cause if you can you might want to stock up. Those things are gonna get banned hardcore.

The head nu-male has already been compromised

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-04/scott-ludlam-takes-leave-of-absence-to-treat-depression/7996788

Do you guys even have anything resembling a progun party? I mean even Dems have some members that are pro 2A here. From my understanding the best you guys really have are people that don't want further bans.

LNP and ALP have donor backing from Chinese entities that are likely to be linked to the CPC.

Look up Sam Dastyari.

Eureka failed.

One Nation won't hold for long.

We'll need a big money backer or focus on generating capital discretely.

One Nation was a useful prototype but we'll need a platform that resonates with urban population centres as well. Perhaps emphasis on the notion of the secular, nuclear family while maintaining adequate outreach to rural centres and townships.

Additionally, work on regulatory frameworks on creating stifling oversight measures to reduce state police effectiveness to flash pan events such as mob violence or rioting. Excuse it as encouraging transparency in our governments. Alternatively encourage current rad-fems to contribute on domestic violence prevention strategies while emphasizing on the radicals and extremists. Ensure they have a loud enough voice to kill their own movement.

Use current political landscape to point out poor leadership from the incumbents and opposition. Use the lindt siege to your advantage without going tin foil.

Keep other policies simple and focus on the feelgood stuff rather than law enforcement regulation. Don't bother to keep drafts of the more subversive stuff. Nothing digital, nothing on paper.

To stir up patriotic sentiment maybe have a former ADF RAR member as the face. Has to be a minority to not alienate city shit libs. An officer would be ideal.

Any direct attempt to modifying the NFA will need to be done very carefully.

I assume he's talking about a different Kissinger. Cause Henry Kissinger is still alive.

With the right tools we can shutdown any attempts by the Greens party. The Liberals are a whole other ballgame.

The thing is who in Australia as an organized entity are calling for 2A rights? At best you might unfuck that shotgun that got banned. The road is so damn long and let's be honest you guys are so damn fucked. Here where I live gun culture is the culture. I grew up owning and shooting firearms. When you tell me and most people in my area you're taking away our guns you're taking our memories, our passions, our freedoms and often our livelihoods. Fuck yes we fight that shit tooth and nail and we're not some isolated splinter group of American's. There are millions of people like me. This country may be blue on the edges but it's heart still beats red.

What I'm asking is who in Australia has that kind of fire in them. What group is going to stand up and say "From my cold dead hands" when many of you already let them slip through your warm live fingers? It's not that I wouldn't love to see you guys get your rights back. Self defense is a natural right and any government that would take it from you is by definition tyrannical, but telling a population that they need a right that they seem to be happy to have given up seems like more than an uphill battle. It seems like fighting upside down on a sheet of ice with both hands behind your back.

No one.
The old guard of gun owners are dying off and the new ones see the current framework as the 'normal' system. I'm 22 myself and gun community is definitely growing but I fear there won't be any solid self defense movement for a long time coming.

Even with the FOU page and very fast mobilisation of shooters on social media we lack the numbers and parliamentary backers to garner significant support.