What'll Obama do with all his free time once he's out of the whitehouse?

What'll Obama do with all his free time once he's out of the whitehouse?

He doesn't seem to have any legitimate hobbies as far as I can tell.

trump will keep him on as drone strike commander

I'm legit looking forward to his memoirs. Go back and watch his WH Correspondent's Dinner speeches. He used those occasions to say what he really thinks about people and that whole fucking town. I'm hoping he lets it all go and ass blasts that whole corrupt scene.

Get pounded in the ass in federal prison

Golf, golf, and golf.

Fuck dudes and smoke crack

role-play as the new martin luther king of the black lives matter and sjws

Considering he's staying in DC and has bought a massive house right near the Capitol, with room for offices and staff, I suspect he's not planning to get out of politics

Maybe his deal with Hillary was that he gets to be shadow President if he lets her get elected

The reported next goal is an initiative to undo decades of Republican gerrymandering.

Pretend he's the Emperor of Black People and tell them who to vote for.

IF IF IF IF IF GOLF GOLF GOLF GOLF IFIFIF

maybe she'll try to put him on the supreme court

same as when he was in the white house, complain about how the american voter is sexist and/or racist, in between his golf trips

Don't fool yourself. We have not heard the last of the Obamas. Ol' Barry's got his eyes on bigger things, like UN Secretary General or Chief Justice. And Crooked Hillary is the only first lady with political ambitions...

make monies giving peaches

I hate his policies and politics, but he always seemed very human to me.

He'll probably end up in prison like the nigger he is

Campaign for commies 24/7 and golf. You know, like he's done the last 8 years.

he seems to be rather good at that tbhonest

Michelle will be running for president in the future, so he'll start campaigning for her as early as possible.

Hillary will give him a job in the White House. :^)

Are you dipshits serious?

Drone pilot

Prison

Become a millionaire 'consultant' to businesses by giving speeches about "we need to do more".

Go to Wallstreet, get the money.

>ass blasts that whole corrupt scene
implying he's not ground zero of our Corrupt Govt.

nigger he's not leaving. his hobby is shitting on the united states and he's going to enact martial law and just keep on doing it
he has no other plans or want to get new hobbies, he likes his hobby as it is

He plans to go after gerrymandering.

pix are kekish 10/10

>Become a millionaire
>Become

use obongophones to make deals to hide the special cheese pasta recipe with walnut sauce

Go down in history as the worst president since jimmy carter

He'll be that annoying fly that won't go away. He will be constantly appearing on CNN and MSNBC etc to take cheap shots at the republicans. The mainstream media will give him the biggest soapbox they can and constantly remind people how great things were under him and how he fixed everything.

He will be remembered as a good (not quite great) president not because he was a good president but because he is charismatic, likeable, and the liberals write history. Look what they did to Jimmy Carter, he was literally the shittiest president of the modern era and the reason Reagan won in the biggest landslide since George Washington.

SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

CHEW SOAP