As I understood it, this Tim Drake Batman isn't canon, but from an alternate universe...

As I understood it, this Tim Drake Batman isn't canon, but from an alternate universe, but it still got me thinking: What the hell is the official canon Batman timeline?

Who followed directly after Bruce? Terry, Damian, or someone else? Does Terry even exist at all? Who mentored him? Do we know anything for sure?

>Do we know anything for sure?
Only that there is no official "post-Bruce being Batman" canon timeline.

this

You're a fucking idiot OP.

Why? How rude.

As i understood this is New Earth regular Tim who eventually became Tomorow Tim post Flashpoint happen. There's a moment he says "i remember this conversation but in a different situation".

So, me get straight:

>Bruce dies
>DickBats for for a while
>Dicks go live his life with his family
>Jason goes full ninja and lose one eye and one leg and after ir he become a homeless
>Damian goes 666 and Tim dont aprove it
>Tim goes Tomorrow, kill Damian and
inevitably parts of Titans Tomorrow happen

Is it?

I forget to say that i dont believe in canon timeline but to me this looks like the most acurate to this. If Flashpoint never happened i think DamianBats would be the "Bruce" for Terry.

This, basically. They are putting together several ideas, but none has been established (and it probably never will).

The way I read it, future Tim remembered the conversation because it was happening right then and there. It's hard to explain... but this is the first time this conversation happened. I don't know.

Remember back in Superman/Batman #700 when Damian Batman and Conner Superman pay their respects together? That could fit in with that timeline.

That red-batman looks fucking stupid.

>>Bruce dies
>>DickBats for for a while
>>Dicks go live his life with his family
>>Jason goes full ninja and lose one eye and one leg and after ir he become a homeless
>>Damian goes 666 and Tim dont aprove it
>>Tim goes Tomorrow, kill Damian and
The truth is rude, but is the truth.

Well it's Red Hood, looking stupid is kind of his thing.

Red Batmen always look stupid.

>Tim bein able to kill Damian

YOOOOOOOO, NIGGA... BABY DAMIAN NEARLY KILLED TIM WHO WAS AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME AT THAT TIME. AND THAT WAS EVEN BEFORE DAMIAN GOT HIS BATS TRAINING. THIS IS NO-GAME: DAMIAN IS A FUCKING PURE-BREED ALPHA-DOG THAT WOULD EAT KEKS LIKE DRAKE FOR DESSERT, BUT HE DOESNT CUZ HE DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT BITCHASS PUSSY-NIGGAS. YO TIM-FAGS ARE PATHETIC.

this Tim is basically like Jor-el, a product of Dr Manhattan interfering and messing up the timeline and doing time experiments to fuck with the heroes

keep in mind this is alt-timeline tim and he's gonna get his ass fucked by earth-prime tim, so it's not quite as you present it to be

imagine what an alt-timeline evil damian could do

This pic reminds me how much I like the phase two Nightfall costume.

I think the conversation he's talking about is the original Titans of Tomorrow arc by Johns.

Tim could easily outthink him.

This scar proves he’s the Tim of the future and not from an alternate universe. Even though he’s pre-Flashpoint alternate future Tim he somehow got folded into the main universe. He wants to kill Batwoman to prevent himself from existing.

Terry's getting ready for Tens return

The virgin hacker vs. The chad son of the demon

KEK

honestly a canonical timeline that makes any kind of fuckin sense at all would be the last thing Id be looking for in an 80 year old ongoing story

Rebirth Terry's timeline has Bruce resurrected and Babs acting as Oracle and Commissar

This isn't twitter, you can stop pretending to be black.

And Damian hated being Batman in that situation, if it got bad enough its easy to see he wouldn't be trying hard against Tim.

Though given his Devil given regeneration powers and the fact someone connected to the Ah Ghul's would inevitably dump in a Lazarus Pit I can see Damian surviving in some way and go does something else.

There's actually a large demographic of black anons

yeah there's a lot of uneducated dumbfuck posts ITT, I can believe it

Isn't he engaged with the gook though?

He can't be Tim of the same future because he doesn't know Conner Kent.

It's pre-FP Future's Tim.

The way time in DC works, anything past the "present" is nebulous and ever changing. So both are canon AND neither are at the same time.

Why did no one bother to give Jason a mechanical leg and eye after he got injured?

He fell off the radar of anyone who would be willing too.

They had a vote.

You're mixing threads, user.

He gave up on life, the thing kind of implies that Tim saw him utterly broken and simply left him to rot or killed him or let him die. Future Tim either didnt want to help him or saw him beyond saving.

Dr Manhattan and evil Jor-Eli are fucking with Tim you dumb fucks read the fucking comic

>Only that there is no official "post-Bruce being Batman" canon timeline.

This will always be the future of the Batworld to me.

I don't think that's implied, to be honest. He said how he found him, but he doesn't say anything else about what he did with him. And we know by Batwoman's pages that Tim and Jason did had some kind of closeness for a time, at least. Long enough for Jason to regret not taking action and put Tim out of his Batman roadway.

>Dr Manhattan and evil Jor-Eli are fucking with Tim

Explain how and for what purpose.

Any future that gets rid of Jason is a future worth fighting for.

for the purpose of Doomsday clock you fucktard, fucking Tim and alt-timeline Tim ARE LITERALLY IN THE LAIR OF FUCKING MR OZ AKA JOR-EL, who is brought back to our reality by fucking Manhattan to fuck with Supes, am I taking crazy pills here, do you assholes actually read comics?

Just because Terry is pretty cool, his suit is schway and Bruce is best mission control. But I agree.

>for the purpose of Doomsday clock you fucktard
What are these purposes? You don't know, do you?

>fucking Tim and alt-timeline Tim ARE LITERALLY IN THE LAIR OF FUCKING MR OZ AKA JOR-EL
Not anymore, lol, did you actually read the comic?

are you legit mentally retarded my man

No answers, as expected, leave the thread at your earliest convenience.

Yeah, because getting rid of vigilantes that actually care for the victims and fight bad guys that go scot-free in a corrupted to the bone system until said system gets better is the perfect future, compared to a dystopian, inflexible, fascist regime controlling by an all knowing, all judging IA and his over controlling and self-entitled admin, forever.

I just want to get rid of Jason fammmmmm

Ten is too hot for Terry to stop so fuck the Gook

And I just want him to stay.
I guess we can't be both happy,. can we?

Jason being Batman lead to a near perfect world

I'm pretty happy right now, for the most part he's contained in his own book AND it also contains the cancer known as Lobdell.

May it remain like this for many more years.

what fucking answers dipshit, of course we don't know the ultimate purpose of doomsday clock since shit isn't out yet, but what we do know is that manhattan pulled both jor el and future tim back to earth-prime, I think it's even mentioned that he needs tim preoccupied since tim is capable of figuring him out and a good way to mess with him is to bring someone who is as smart and resourceful - evil future version of tim

so far in the two issues it was established that jor el is behind the capture of tims by orders of manhattan and they only manged to escape from oz in the last two or three pages

interesting thing to note is that jor el was pulled from an alternative past, and future tim was pulled from an alternative future

do people realize this picture isn't a set future? it's a possible future, this isn't a canon timeline in any way, tim is a good goy

Well, maybe you are lucky, because I think we will stay like this for a way, yet. But keep in mind that Jason is becoming slowly popular thanks to the cross media work. The animated movie did a lot for him, Arkham Knight and Injustice 2 are putting him into knowledge of a lot of non regular readers, and, if I'm not mistaken, he will appear in the animation series more sooner than later. And then current RHatO is pretty popular, despite his modest sales, because it's fun and cozy and it definitely attracts readers like me that don't aim for high literature (just some fun time).

>for a way
For a while. I guess I'm growing sleepy.

where is jason currently? I think I remember him as a part of the gotham resistance alongside the SS and dick and damian, does he have any current shit going on that ties into Metal? I think the batman who laughs had him and harley tied to some machine if I remember correctly

>I think it's even mentioned that he needs tim preoccupied since tim is capable of figuring him out

That's dumb, just kill Tim or knock him out with sedatives. I guess the writer is not very good and figures "Dr Manhattan's evul, vague reasons" is good enough to convince most readers.

Literally the first sentence in the OP.

There are always people who freak out over storylines set in the future because they think it's just something more than a neat "what if". The only time something would happen for real is if it didn't involve a popular character dying, if people responded positively towards it, and if some higher up really fucking wanted it to happen.

I have no idea what you are talking about

That's fine, I don't give a shit about other media. Give him his own cartoon for all I care. Just keep him contained in his book with his writer, have him show up for a few cameos every now and then

*grandson

>He can't be Tim of the same future because he doesn't know Conner Kent.
Hence he's pre-flashpoint Tim, come on man keep up.

Let's see.
I only read his book regularly compared to the other batbooks, but as far as I know:

He has his own team, as you know: the Outlaws, which are a low radar group of good guys posting as bad guys thanks to some intent and bad luck, and the willingness or not wanting to clear misunderstandings.

Bruce knows they're good guys, Tim knows too, And dick. And probably most of the close members of the batfam, like Damian, ALfred, Babs and, oh joy, Duke (there's an upcoming one shot by some new writer with both of them training).

He has his part in metal as one of the fake batmans. But nothing else in that event (as far as I know, because fuck it if I'm going to read that mess: not an event for me, that's for sure)

>posts the most garbage alternate timeline
Faggot.

I mean, that's what I figured but then the scar comes into question. I thought it was a dumb way to prove they are the same person but still

He's talking about one of the earths they visited in countdown.
One had him as Batman, and was a quite pleasant Earth.
Another one had Bruce going full vigilante and killing criminals, because Jason Died, and was probably the safest Earth of them.

It was an awful series, but it had his moments.

During Countdown Jason and the Not Outlaws visit a universe where they took up the mantle of their mentors. Was a pretty swell place before Superboy Prime ruined everything.

Technically the canon future right now is the current Batman Beyond comic. Although it obviously won't last once that's cancelled.

My guess is that this is because they're merging Pre and Post FP Tim in a similar fashion as they did with Supers and Wally (well, sort of, in his case)

Well Flashpoint and n52 is a fucked up timeline since it's malleable and ever changing depending on the circumstances, I mean look what happened with Superbro and Superdad two timelines basically converged and recreated itself. So it stands to reason that since the current prime universe ties into a fuckton of other alternate timelines which is why Future Tim got the scar from current Tim.

Also; seriously fuck you all. I like Future Tim Batman, he's not happy go lucky part time like Dick or edgy with an inferiority complex like Jason or a full blown faggot like Damien. He might not be better than the others but he's definitely in their league.

Oh and seriously fuck that writer saying Tim can never match up physically with the other Robins and retconning the fact that Tim is the hardest hitter despite being the youngest(at the time) and smallest.

>Dick was meant to move on
>Tim destined to be Batman

Tim has been written wrong since Identity Crisis.

>the current prime universe ties into a fuckton of other alternate timelines which is why Future Tim got the scar from current Tim

this, evil future tim got a scar, but also a million of other possible future tims also got scars at the same time

Power levels are always retarded, user. Ignore them. It always depends on what the writer at work needs and wants.

>Also; seriously fuck you all. I like Future Tim Batman

but he's a villain who shoots people and kills people, and he'll get his shit pushed in by earth-0 tim next issue, and will probably get killed too

Which is why TimBats got hope: because that Tim could be himself, unlike how he thought the story was (by his words when he explained RobinTim their relationship in the room with screens: the though his future was automatically discarded by meting that young Tim, or at least that's what I think he implied)

The future of DC in general is always changing.

For me, the main issue with Timbats is that he's using Brother Eye, controlling everything and he has put the whole city under what could be martial law with a too righteous code of behaviour.

>but he's a villain who shoots people and kills people, and he'll get his shit pushed in by earth-0 tim next issue, and will probably get killed too

And your point is? Dick, Jason, Damien even Bruce have all had alternate version fucking rekt it's the name of the game, he's still great.

There isn't one. Bruce will never stay dead/old. All these are just possible timelines

heh

He seems to have it in Batwoman cause he's walking there

Jor-El doesn't want presentTim to become futureTim so he kidnapped both to get Tim to change his path.

Oh boy, we're gonna end up with a horde of Superboys aren't we? We just need one ffs

evil tim believed some things are set and no matter the decision tim actually made he'd end up the way evil tim ended, but then he realized that isn't the case and he could actually alter the timeline and change the future, that's why he's crying, he can erase himself the way he is and change it to something better, all he needs to do is to kill batwoman, kek

>Jor-El doesn't want presentTim to become futureTim

I don't think that's the case, Jor-El doesn't even have the power to bring evil tim to the current time

jon is here to stay but I think all of this is leading to conner in one way or another

There used to be a time when the future of DC was pretty much set in stone... when did this change? I want to blame Johns.

Evil Tim is not much different than Jason, it seems.

>Jor-El doesn't want presentTim to become futureTim so he kidnapped both to get Tim to change his path.

That would make some sense, but over in Action he seems to despise Earth, he just wants to live. Why would he care about one (1) sidekick.

He said he kidnapped Tim. Unless he's lying why wouldn't he be able to also kidnap futureTim?

Maybe, but I'm guessing they will give Conner a new code name.
As long as there are readers enough to support books with both of them, I don't see a problem.

he's a puppet of manhattan, and he sure as shit doesn't have the power to take people from different timelines and move them around, since that is exactly what manhattan did to him when he saved him from krypton

Jor-El seems to have made/found a planet where everybody is a hero/has powers.

Maybe he wants to take Tim there and buttsex him?

Why wouldn't he? He's a puppet of Manhattan and a genius by all accounts?

>Maybe he wants to take Tim there and buttsex him?
He clearly wanted some brainsex with Timmy.

Didn't Damian just sucker punch Tim?

tim is the key to all of this trust me lads, mahnattan wanted him out of the picture because he could figure out a way to stop big blue and tell it to supes and bats

No there wasn't. If you asked someone back in the 70's what batman's future would be, they'd probably say, "oh, he probably marries Catwoman like on Earth 2, retires, Dick takes over with Helena...". In the 90's, they tried to make DKR seem like the future. Recently, something like Batman Beyond seemed like the future. It'll always change depending on the time period. That right there gives you 3 different fates for Batman.

I don't think anyone would care about him if he wasn't Superboy. Or Supersomething.

Superboy could be a bit conflictive, given that Jon is Clark biological son, and he has already proudly take the name for himself in Rebirth. He's still a kid, and you know how sensitive kids are.

Then just kill him for realsies.

manhattan has a boner for the human condition and likes to observe, he likes to toy with heroes and that's why you see shit like both supermans and batmans fathers are involved in this, remember the way manhattan had a relationship with his father and how it's important to him, he wants to break tim, if he wanted to kill him he could just point at him

To be fair, in Pre-FP it was stated hard that pivotal points in time are cemented and can't be changed no matter what. (See: Booster Gold Ongoing)

In N52, I believe that the future was rather malleable and could be changed on a whim. I might be wrong about that (didn't read much N52), but outside of, what, Future's End, there wasn't a set in stone future, I think.

It makes sense that if these two were meeting, and subsequently merging in some form or fashion, as is seemingly happening to all Pre-FP/N52 versions of people (sans Wally), it would make sense that they would embrace the latter, as it makes storytelling that much easier, and retconning easier as well.

Wally technically merged, too, in universe. We just never get to know his n52 version. Thank retro continuity: Wally is now a new n52 character with some of his pre-FP memories.