Would you say that Morty is an Alpha male or a Beta male?

Would you say that Morty is an Alpha male or a Beta male?

Keep in mind that he has shown traits from both types of males

He's a jaded and boring Rick-lite that has lost all charm since S1, so I don't give a shit either way.

How kinky is she?

when you have a dimensional portal gun you get to travel the multiverse and find the only non crazy woman in existance so it doesnt matter

hes beta, socially awkward, skinny "loser
with autism or aspergers

Her name's Dominator. She's either touching herself to planetary annihilation and/or raw violence or ramming you up the ass with a strap-on.

he was alpha as fuck in the purge and still got none

Neither because alpha males aren't a thing and the guy who invented the concept has openly said it was based on a mistake (what he thought were unrelated "beta" packmates were the "alpha"'s sons)

At the moment, beta.

On track to be quite alpha, if only becomes life is toughening him up.

This

Alpha and beta are just memes Sup Forums perpetuated into the world.

>Sup Forums
I feel like the meme began well outside of Sup Forums.

rick is the one with autism
he admits it in the s3 finale

What most people meme as 'beta' is probably some lower letter like omega or some shit. True Betas are super important if you want a society to actually function because otherwise the Alpha cannot be everywhere to enforce order and just end up expending all their energy fighting other Alphas or trying to keep watch for sneeky types trying to get their share.

The Betas basically end up being the ones who chose which Alpha to support and empower (often as seen in your example, one's own relatives are the classic choice: ie nepotism.) The classical political example here is the Praetorian Guard of Imperial Rome, who ended up ultimately deciding who became emperor or not by manually removing undesirable candidates if they stopped serving SPQR interests. Alphas may be King, but a King needs his Knights for that title to have meaning, and the Betas are those Knights.

You are part of the problem. It's not that deep.

>the problem
Wasn't aware we had one.

he would be Micheal Cera yet even Micheal Cera gets laid at the end.

Alphas and betas don't exist.

He's right, though. The beta meme has nothing to do with the original concept. Beta is supposed to refer to males who don't lead, but otherwise do fine in the social dynamic.

>maleness is a biological reality that one can't 'transition' out of in any sense
>there are various behaviors that if you don't subscribe to I can deny your maleness

Truly only the delusional Sup Forums cuck can manage such cognitive dissonance.

what do you mean? next you'll tell me that people can't be pigeonholed into one of two overly simplistic categories

Maybe he's something that can't be defined by a one word entirely depending on whether they're a forceful jerk or a passive wallflower without a spine?