desuarchive.org/co/thread/95590624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>getting ganked on a ship

Oh whoops, here's some working links
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95522717
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95590624

Oh come on, it was fun as hell to kill Stranglethorn travelers

You dick
I admittedly never died to that because I hid like a pussy whenever the other guys started killing each other

>get Simonson to do your comic
>don't have him draw it

Lullabi is a dollar store Joe Mad.

Simonson's artistic take on the WoW universe, now that's a thought.

brb

Sorry, my Internet was having a seizure or something

Also, the previous issue was the Lullabi's last

Not sure why I included that second "the" but whatever

Why does WoW call them banks when the only thing you don't keep there is money?

I was actually shocked when I found out you couldn't store your gold. Granted, it's not like it can get stolen from you (unless you get hacked, but in that case you'd probably have a lot more to worry about)

Happened to me once ages ago. Still not quite sure how it happened. Reported it and got it all sorted out pretty quick though. Never had any trouble since.

My old Battle.net account got hacked years ago and the guy used it for god knows what because I got a ton of mail from Blizzard telling me my account was breaking such and such rule. I didn't play any Blizz games back then so I didn't care. Then I came back to WoW with Legion and decided to make a new account because I figured the old one was unusable at this point, but I eventually got curious and decided to try and access it. The password was obviously different and so was the security question (or maybe I just didn't remember the answer, who knows, it was like 6/7 years ago)
Anyway, I decided to let Blizzard know that my account was hacked, my password changed and I wanted it back. They told me they needed my birth certificate to verify the account was effectively mine and I figured the whole thing was too much hassle for an account I'll never use, so I just gave up.
A few days later I decided to try and login again for shits and giggles and it actually let me change my password this time. Looks like Blizzard decided to forget the whole birth certificate thing and just gave me my account back with no strings attached or anything, which was actually pretty nice of them.

So, TL;DR: Blizz's customer support is actually pretty decent.
Oh, and my old characters were still there but with random numbers and letters after their names for some reason, so I just deleted them and haven't used the account since :V

I'm sorry for being new to comics but why do they bold seemingly random words? It DOESN'T make any SENSE and really breaks UP the flow of the comic.

It's usually a way to show which words are being accentuated, like if someone said "...and then I'm going to KILL you", "kill" would be bolded to show it's a word that character is emphasizing. Some times it's done really wrong, and some times the letterer is to blame for it.

>with random numbers and letters after their names for some reason

Probably a name purge. They do that to characters that haven't been active for a really long time.

Just a way to do emphasis. And letterers have to entertain themselves somehow. I've been reading comics all my life and I barely notice it.

However, I have lost count of how many times I've seen that question asked.

Ah, thanks for the heads up. Makes sense that they'd do that, no one wants some asshole to take a cool name and then never use it again.

Anyone else want to smooch the black dragon?

They really wasted Onyxia. She had serious villain potential.

Depends of which form you're talking about

Dragonhawks are really dumb.

If we were listing all the characters Blizzard has wasted we'd be here all day.

Alright, last issue 4 2nite

But where else would we be?

Warcraft IV

Playing the upcoming 15th anniversary expansion, slave

HA

Oh, Valeera. Even though you are a ridiculous special snowflake of a rogue, I just can't hate an action girl who doesn't wear pants.

I can. Getting Ambush-Sinister Strike-Execution 3-three hit killed with any non-tank hero is fucking detesteble no matter if they're wearing pants, and Smoke Bomb for literally free safe escape is INSANE