Indonesia Happening

Thousands of Muslim hardliners gather in Jakarta ahead of protest over alleged blasphemy by governor

straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/thousands-of-muslim-hardliners-to-rally-in-jakarta-over-alleged-blasphemy-by-governor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
u.pomf.is/oktfel.mp3
news.detik.com/berita/d-3337570/buni-yani-akui-salah-transkrip-ucapan-ahok-soal-surat-al-maidah-ayat-51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is there a more perpetually butthurt group of people on earth than muslims?

The American Negro

Sup Forums users

not even close to being true

Wow, really makes you brain go worky time

One of their complain is "Our leader must be muslim according to Koran", while currently our governor isn't one.
The opposition argument is "Define leader, the one that must be muslim is your warlord, not leader as in city governor".
The conspiracies theorist are, they're trying to pull the president into it too since he and the governor are friend.

Kill muslims please

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

behead all those who insult islam
inshallah my orangutan brothers

ok, in reality my indonesian anons said that nothing has happened yet

Reporting from north jakarta.
It's kinda quiet in here, bunch of people decide to stay at home all day long.
No suspicious activity so far, i think nothing will happen.

They are gathering by my room in Borneo. Help bros. They are shouting Allah Akbar.

Posting from Sat Phone.

Oh shit a drone just flew by my window. What if they see that I'm not muslim. They sound so angry!

And here I am giving zero fucks to them
But hey, at least they are doing it without any drama.

That because the fund they use come from Allah this time around.

>The organization that managed the demonstration (FPI) is a best friend of ISIS
Ultimate kek

Meanwhile these cucks stay put when minister of religion affairs stole yuge amount of shekels used for hajji

a leaf .... it's more of a meme than the jews

Kek

The ones dressed in white holding Indonesia flags are leaving. The ones with green flags are still here.

>rwG9SdsP
Since when did Sup Forums have so many Indonesian posters?

Since today

>thousand of muslim hardliners
there'll be lots of flatliners soon too

And the black flag still showing the existence eventhough the black flags are not allowed in this demonstration

Probably the softliners

Cucks make me going into campus for fucking nothing lecturer scared shitless he doesn't even seen anywhere or put heads up notice to cancel today class.

Everyone has left now. Police are taking down police tape. I think I might have survived. I have a flight to Jarkata in a couple of hours though so out of the frying pan into the fire.

There was an user warning us a few days ago and last night about this. He said this could be the beginning of some major shit

>one of my collefe friends that states it is impossible to launch satellite because koran said so keeps reposting same shit about al maida
>He stated this demonstration is the work of every ummat
>clearly support jembut tohir
I'm not an atheist, but for once, i agree with dawkins

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

So it seems they never changed.

>conservative nation that is easily manipulated by politics behind religion

What is the funny part if I my ask you my blue friend?

Living in third world nation means experiencing dark ages half-millenia latter than others.
[spoiler]I got born in wrong age because my parents were horny for one damn night.[/spoiler]

Nice graph my man, but check this out.

Nah. My campus is off class now
Ultimate kek

hey that guy warned us about 4 days ago, he told us blood will be shed. Let me dig through everything

nope cant find it

Probably it has been archived

Okay guys, so I've been streaming the KompasTV live report for a while now. And just 5 minutes ago, the reporter slipped up.
While reporting about the leader of the demonstration, she mistakenly said that the truck used to haul them (Rizieq, Zon, Hamzah) was carrying the DPR-RI (the parlement).
Yes, today's chaos was masterminded by the parlement.

Transcript:
Massa sudah mulai bergerak mendekat ke istana merdeka. Ini adalah mobil yang tadi ditumpangi oleh anggota DPR-RI, dan juga——maksud kami, dari Rizieq Sihab—ikut pula dalam kendaraan ini Fadli Zon dan Fahri Hamzah...

I AIN'T KIDDING NIGGAZ
u.pomf.is/oktfel.mp3

Oh you.

Their friend in ISIS had prepared

Typical reporter

Can confirm
I should've capped

Same here, I was in that thread.

Stop spamming your faggy video.

Anthony Weiner should be praised for the emails.

It's Indonesia so it's not happening.

Majority of them did it for free food and maybe few bucks.

>free food and maybe few bucks
Demonstration goals

>Arab spring started by the hands of Islamic political movements
>Arab countries became 10 times worse shithole
>Now the Islamic parties rant reaches SE Asia

When will they learn...

>Jakarta

You mean Batavia

Fucking leafs I swear to God

When Islamic parties reach 'Murica
Batavia is the Dutch's name

Yes, because the Dutch East Indies are Dutch. When will you return our empire? I miss my ancestral home. in Soerabaja

>Canada in 2016

REEEEEEEEEE!

news.detik.com/berita/d-3337570/buni-yani-akui-salah-transkrip-ucapan-ahok-soal-surat-al-maidah-ayat-51

It wasn't Christianity's fault that the Roman empire collapsed. That was due to importing shitloads of immigrants, consolidation of farming and industry with slave labor, the welfare state in cities with bread and circuses, and the debasement of the currency to worthless crap that the governent wouldn't even accept as payment.

That's what caused the dark ages, my dude. Blaming Christianity just shows that you're ignorant of Roman history, friendo.

Women.

Jews hold the crown

Too late, the fire already rises

Most people on kikebook already view ahok as a blasphemer despite this

Now what's the next step of (((their))) master plan?

Jews don't get that butthurt, they use their linguistic abilities to turn it around in their favor. They probably don't give as much as a fuck outside of benefiting off a new opportunity.

See my previous post.

Chinese if we are going by WW2

Of course there will be a bombing.

Why is Poland so interested and knowledgeable about Indonesia?

Which one?

A coup?

Jews have been butt hurt since the Romans

Wasnt indonesia the "liberal" muslim country? Where they drink alcohol and dont wear head scarves?

Why the fuck do they care about this blasphemy shit

literally my previous post

>care about this blasphemy shit
They did it because of politic.

Indonesia is schizophrenic country regarding religious law.

Oh well, i guess that's what happened if liberalism and religion are being held on a same height

I may be misunderstanding your post, but by this rationale London is officially an Islamic city since the 'leader' is muslim?

Is that how it's viewed?

There are several dumbass (such as my friend that i mentioned before) believes indonesia is an islamic country. They can be pushed with several tactics, usually about religion.

MUI is a bunch of hypocrite that won't make fatwa about terrorism, now they join forces with hizbut tahrir separatist

>Hitler

You know that he loved Muslims, right?
You fucking reddit newfag, I miss the smart Sup Forums

Proof?
All i know is hitler allied himself with those in middle east, but no proof of him accepting them as honorary aryans likenhe did with dem nips

As much as you miss white Paris or less?

It's fucking disgusting how much hatred and contempt jews have for the Europeans.

" The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France. "

" Hitler's connection to Mohammad Amin al-Husseini, who served the Mufti of Jerusalem until 1937 — which included asylum in 1941, the honorary rank of an SS Major-General, and a "respected racial genealogy" — has been interpreted by some as more of a sign of respect than political expedience "

Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

Fucking hell this shit was well known for all the /polacks/...

I fucking hate Paris, every French hates it.

It's a fucking shithole and also the people are retards

Does anyone remember the Indonesian user saying to leave the country before November 4? I remember his post from like a week ago and saw another one yesterday. Anyone screencap?

Would yall allah gooks be triggered if the muzzies ban this?

It's in Indo.

I never seen these stuff anymore.

Translate it Orangs.

>inb4 10 years of Indonesian civil war with millions of casualties

can't we just sink them already?

holy fucking shit I was on when that guy fucking posted and said "if you have friends here, tell them to get out now"

Let me Correct The Record here Pierre.

FAT women

Why the fuck can't you tikos pick a better religion?

This has been planned for a while. He's not from the future like Drumphf

I'm a newfag

there is too many of them, like flies

tl:dr the provocateor said tehee i'm sorry i lied to you after the demonstration happened

So demonstration is over? I've got a flight to Jakarta in an hour.

Should be over by the time you fly to here

we didnt colonised enough

The last time you did was cucking to the nobles.

Call ISIS

Kill the Nippon first

Because Indonesia is like Polandball to Poland

No, it's not over yet.
Said the Glorious Leader of FPI, Habib Rizieq

>No, it's not over yet

Did the police told them that they have to BTFO at 6 pm?

This?

should i never speak again with any of my irl friends that clearly stands with these morons about al maida?

>it all just because of simple misunderstanding
i hate normie indon kikebook and twatter user they're bunch of fucking idiots.