BARBIE HAS COME OUT WITH A HOLOGRAM WAIFU

BARBIE HAS COME OUT WITH A HOLOGRAM WAIFU

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3aQ-mIk7iw

NECKBEARDS, YOUR DAYS OF LONELINESS ARE AT AN END!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
squawker.org/technology/a-i-is-consistently-racist-and-that-isnt-going-to-change/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Setup is easy as 1-2-3: plug in, download the free companion app, follow the onscreen directions and connect to WiFi; then play!
i wonder how easy it will be to hack this thing

Can you fuck it?

For what devious purpose, user?

But you can't fuck a hologram.

Not with that attitude.

>"turn off my alarm"
that's a guaranteed way to keep me in bed
>barbie dabs
nvm getting out my credit card

don't tell me you don't want to tell barbie to start poledancing

>plus so much more!
>doubt.jpg

There is a god.

Blade Runner 2049 real

Are double buns back in style? Please tell me double buns are back in style.

Extensions my dude. Plug in some VR and that USB fleshlight thing and soon enough you wont be able to tell the difference.
>artificial eggs are also being produced.
There is literally no purpose for women on this Earth anymore.

Isn't this just a knockoff of what Japan is currently making? Once this kind of interface hits the home market, along with the devoted modding community sure to follow, its going to be big for single lonely men everywhere.

What a time to be alive.

Catgirls when?

Modding community when? I want my waifu on this.

Soon my friend.

Is it weird that I want a hologram woman UI just so somebody asks me how my day was and can hold a conversation?

>3D
I'll keep my hopes down until someone figures out how to 2D this. Literal subhuman taste.

You can't hold a hologram.

Nah, doggos are still the kings of giving a fuck about you and loving you unconditionally, shame they can't talk though.

We need dog girls or puppycat girls.

Anybody else just think this is neat from a consumer electronics perspective?

> This
> Not the superior Life in the Dreamhouse design

I'd unironically buy one of her, or Ken, in that case.

It was like the Japanese one except for kids and a lot less depressing.

When can I get a 2D husbando that syncs with all my devices and does the same tasks but also can hold a conversation well enough

Eh, you could probably mod one of these to include a chatbot and get a decent result as long as you don't mind try to argue philosophy or something.

You see!

Actually, if it's affordable and hackable, the possibilities are somewhat endless. You could load it up with your own videos for the device, and then replace Barbie entirely with Hatsune Miku or a Sup Forums-related waifu of sorts.

Gatebox in America when?

>When can I get a 2D husbando that syncs with all my devices and does the same tasks but also can hold a conversation well enough
Google's working on improving AI across the board. When that's done, then they'll probably let you futz with the voice modulation, which means you get your husbando and I can get Tay.ai.

Oh god, I just imagined the implications of asking an AI to download a new personality from a library of personalities available on some kind of server.

Surely you havent seen the new bladerunner movie

>He doesn't want a racist hologram Barbie gf

squawker.org/technology/a-i-is-consistently-racist-and-that-isnt-going-to-change/

Hello Barbie, get your tits out.

so basically a Barbie siri?

>implying Barbie is my waifu.

If they are, god willing, we might see a girl with hair like Sailor Moon.

>No "Come on Barbie, let's go party!"

One Job...

hey, they finally made the home version of SEGA's hologram Time Traveler.
Guess the cowboy was too culturally insensitive

how expensive is it

A loving waifu orders a hooker and motion-capture her in realtime so you can hug her for real.
Also she will pay her with bitcoins she mined because you don't have to.