Next Tuesday Black and Brown will come out to end this. We will fuck Trump up at the polls faggots...

Next Tuesday Black and Brown will come out to end this. We will fuck Trump up at the polls faggots. Your whiteboy votes won't be enough to save you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_lHQgJPcY
articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/10/29/study-says-latinos-divided-by-generation-in-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=OAsFlF65Zp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexicans are Catholic.

Way ahead of you partner, I'm white and even I realize Trump is a piece of shit

Fuck off you fat nerd

Don't forget asians!

Many of them are leaving the church

This, I already sent in my shot a long time ago

Let me remind you whites conquered the whole world, spice and niggers alike

mexiniggers < LOL

Good goy. Vote for our candidate and not the evil racist!
Remember goys, borders and nationalism are racist and offensive!

/qa/ here, voting for Her

Hispanics would likely split 50/50 if there was a race war. I'm a spic and would gladly join whites against the negro horde, if they would have me.

Please do! Make Greenwich Great Again!

Same, already voted Hillary

Welcome aboard you bad hombre B^)

stop them from what

is this the official fuck drumpf and fuck white people thread. fucking hate those fuckers!

Translation: Yo soy un cuck

Yes they will. White people are going to end Clinton. You giys lost the worker's votes. Good luck.

If the niggers spics and sand niggers all voted for the hillabeast and all the white people voted for trump, Trump would win you shit skins dont have a majority of the population your nothing.

Really, the difference will be made by the white suburban women. Minorities aren't voting as much as they did in 2012.

I'd gladly fight with whites against niggers and beaner cholos. I can't stand those savages.
t.light skinned spic

I wish the Latinos and the blacks would start attacking whites already. What are you gonna do to fight oppression?

except that Mexicans hate blacks probably more than more North American whites

check mate

why would i join blacks? all aspects of my life that i love are here thanks to white/western imperialism.

>black and brown

you've been watching too much sons of anarchy.

I voted for Hillary on accident, I was fucking drunk and trying to fill out my ballot but I still sent it in because I wanna legalize that kush in my state

Yes, remember, next Tuesday get out there and vote! Be there next Tuesday!

I'm black and I'm voting Trump. Go get gangraped by a pack of niggers, faggot.

You're still getting lynched
Remember, no exceptions

Surprisingly cholos would likely be on the white's side. They hate niggers too, literal ethnic cleansing has happened in LA. Compton now stands for City of Mexicans Pulling Triggers on Niggers. Plus the Aryan Brotherhood has ties to the Mexican Mafia. Hispanics on the side of niggers would be a bunch of SJWs and Chicano activists.

Is he gonna be OK?

>City of Mexicans Pulling Triggers on Niggers

Hello CTR

Yup, I already voted for Hillary

> HA! We'll show da white boi how free we is by being manipulated by the propaganda machine that is the mainstream media.

This post doesn't even make me angry.
I just feel sorry for you guys. Hillary has never given a fuck about black people and she never will, she just wants to keep them uneducated and at the poverty line so that democrats will always have a guaranteed black vote. You're doing your race proud.

Wait till you see whites, blacks and latin americans unite against the "People of No Nation".

BUILD WALL

MY girlfriend in college told me at he CA high school there was a 600 person battle between blacks and mexicans.

awesome shit

OP, I don't mean to shit in your beans, there's no "saving" anyone in this election. Trump voting is basically just damage control, ships taking on water, it's going down. No amount of "uniting against" will stop it. A vote for Trump is basically saying " well fuck maybe we we should put on some life jackets?" instead of " shit, let's set the ship on fire!"

>Blacks and hispanics
>Getting along as a society
>At any point on Earth
It's like the gang war Brazil calls "history" never happened in your mind.

Fuck Drumpf, making Florida blue here

>City of Mexicans Pulling Triggers on Niggers

This is some amazing CGI and editing.

I voted Hillary too

Is that Shaun King on the right?

NICE VPNS CTR GUESS WHAT

You realize that blacks and browns hate each other.

Arizona here, voted Hillary ironically

YOUR SPIRIT COOKING HASNT EVEN BEGUN

nobody will stop them being a festering fucking shit community. I mean if some sort of alliance happens widespread between blacks and mexicans, that would indeed be bad fucking news for everyone else, and for common civility.

how about this instead

a white-mexican alliance. it would be based around a sense of civic duty and social responsibility, and very much anti-pop-culture, anti-black-culture, etc.

Keep telling yourself that.

an interesting experiment
put blax n mex into pure capitalist state

Is this the cuckhold thread?

Omg this again??? Hispanics hate blacks ..I know because im hispanic

damn kuk and kek all you hear round here

is it some gay fantasy to be kuked?

Yup!

I voted for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_lHQgJPcY

bruh is Donald dead??

Tejano here, voted for Hillary, don't give a fuck

Stop trying to pair us up with those fucking chimps.

Literally CTR in full force, reaffirming with one another they all did the same thing.

Thank you for correcting the record. .07 shekels has been deposited to your account. To check your balance, please visit: imwithher.orgy

Thank you for, correcting the record.

snap?

>A Latino gang is intimidating blacks into leaving the city that was once an African American enclave. It's part of a violent trend seen in other parts of the L.A. area.

>articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126

>Latino Gang Leader Convicted in L.A. Ethnic Cleansing Campaign

>splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

>Ninety percent of Hispanics who primarily speak Spanish identify as Democrats, but of those who mostly use English that number drops to 59 percent, according to a Pew Hispanic Center survey released earlier this month. Those English-dominant voters are by no means leaving the Democratic Party in droves, however. Overall, Clinton leads among Latino voters by nearly 3-1.

>But of Latino Trump supporters, 83 percent are U.S.-born. A similar pattern was seen in 2012, when Hispanics who mainly speak Spanish supported Barack Obama over Mitt Romney by a whopping margin of 59 percentage points. English-speaking Latinos still overwhelmingly supported the president, but the margin dropped to 40 points.

>latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/10/29/study-says-latinos-divided-by-generation-in-election/

>Muh CTR

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=OAsFlF65Zp8

I voted for Hillary 8 times.

Nigger plz, us spic hate niggers with a passion.
If we take side, its going to be with the white man.

Jesus, is she having that explosive menses again?

This.

Black people don't get along with ANYONE. Not the Caucasians, Hispanics, Orientals, Indians, Arabs, Natives, Jews, etc.

Their obnoxious/hateful attitudes towards everyone has ostracized them from almost any group they can think of (even a lot of Democrats, since most of them are just using them anyways).

Just lol @ them trying to start ANYTHING when Trump wins.

There are over 320 million people within the U.S.A. and only 40 million of them. They would be sorely outnumbered and dealt with quickly if they tried anything.

>be 8th generation Spaniard, family has been in Texas since 1700s, pale as fuck

>vote Stein because the two main candidates are a joke, so I voted for the one who has the balls to get arrested for her beliefs despite the fact she is overtly under-qualified

I voted my conscious, that is all the founding father ask of me, and I did it.

God knows what the Mestizos my ancestors made will vote with in this state left or right.

IF YOU DONT VOTE JILL STEIN YOU FUCKING RETARDS ARE REINFORCING THE DEMISE OF HUMANITY YOU FUCKING RETARDS VOTE
STEIN STEIN STEIN STEIN STEIN

DONT ASSUME

nigger and spics won't go to the polls. it's just a trap to catch those criminals

Wasted trips
Kys faggot

Killurself whiteboi

>implying that Hatians aren't black
>implying that Hatians will vote for Clinton
>implying that Hatians aren't one of the most important voting blocks in Florida
you're gonna get rekt

OPEN YOUR EYES FUCKBOY

>arrested
Doesnt that mean she cant run you dumb nigger

>blacks
>having Allies

Kek, blacks are essentially orks diplomatically

>Blacks and Mexicans unite

East Asians and Indians alone perform much better than both of them.

You will have the leader you deserve then.

>faggots
>whiteboy
you got your lingos mixed up ctr

YOU MADE THE BEST DECISION THAT WOULD ENLIGHTEN THE TRUMPS SUPPORTERS AND DESTROY HILLARISM

Not if they see the #Spiritcooking hashtag

Please end your gay life you fucking autist

Hispanic (w/e) here living In East Los Angeles, Comieforia. Lived here all my life. I can tell you without a doubt that we hate blacks more than you guys think.

No lol

Mexicans hate niggers more than whites hate niggers.

If they hate getting pulled over by Officer Smith, wait until whites are a minority and they start getting pulled over by Officer Hernandez. I'm not fucking with you.

Hope you get cancer soon mate. Real soon.

>black
>voted Trump

OP THE RACISTS IN THIS THREAD ARE MENTALLY INCOMPATIBLE WITH COMMON SENSE AND THEREFORE REGISTER OR OFFICIALLY FALL UNDER THE CATEGORY
OF RETARDATION TO EXCEPT THE SIMPLICITY BEHIND THE FACT THAT COLLABORATION OF PERSPECTIVE IS MANIFESTED FROM HUMANITY NOT FROM THE TONE OF SKIN COLOR

THESE SPITEFUL REPLIES SCIENTIFICALLY PROVES SUCH RETARDATION THAT IS RACISM IS THE MAJOR COMPONENT BEING USED TO DESTROY THE HUMAN RACE BY DESIGN TO USHER IN TOTAL DOMINATION BY THE A.I. INTERFACE TO OVERRIDE THE SOUL LIGHT ESSENCE INTO THE CRIPPLING AGONY OF DOMINATION AND CONTROL THAT WILL
ENCAPSULATING WHITE ASIAN INDIAN BLACK SPANISH NATIVE NATURE ECT

THIS IS A CONQUER AND DIVIDE TACTIC TO DISTRACT AND UNDERMINE THE VERY SOVEIRGNTY OF THE HUMAN EXISTENCE

AND YOU DUMBASSES ARE FALLING FOR IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER THERE ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THE UNPRECEDENTED DISCOVERIES WITHIN OUR REALITY THAT PROGRESS HUMANKIND THE TONE OF SKIN IS A TOTAL TOOL UTILIZED TO ACTIVATE FEAR BASED CONDITIONING BY SUBTLE INNOVATION OR CREATION INVENTION INSPIRATION?

AND BEING DISTRACTED BY THIS ONLY PROVES THIS AS FACT

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

shieet ese i dont wanna roll with no fucken mayates fuck those putos a la verga vato

You sound black.

You moron, they all have felonies or are undocumented immigrants who can't vote.

Nice try faggot

This. Libtards dont realize hispanics are single issue voters and will always vote pro-life.

n025Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

Brown here.
Voted Trump last Thursday.
GG Op, even though it was BG