A Thread For Spooks

I dunno, just seems like the time and place.

I certainly hope you'll join in.

Oof, just started the thread and already on page 3. I can be pretty unlucky.

Okay Sup Forums, /x/'s thread is pretty shit to be honest. Give me some good scary movie recommendations, Sup Forums or non-Sup Forums

Some spooky youtube stuff would be appreciated too.

It Follows gave me a fucking heart attack a couple times, so that's my pick for you

>Babadook
Young widower mother has to deal with an evil entity when her obnoxious child finds a book of the same name as the film. Very good, mildly Australian.
>Hellraiser 1/2
Clive Barkers foray into cinema with these 2 movies about a strange puzzle box that gives the one who solves it "ultimate pleasure" but really opens a portal to a dimension of torture demons. Great effects given its budget of shoestring.
>Child's Play
The one that spawned the Chucky movies, this one takes the idea Annabelle fails at so spectacularly and makes a doll possessed by a murderer with voodoo magic stalk a child and his mother in a bid to get revenge on the man who betrayed him and get a new body for himself. Makes a doll legitimately horrifying.
>Life
Modern day version of Alien, Astronauts on a space station discover an organism that proves there was in fact life on Mars and life in the Galaxy, takes a turn for the worst when the organism turns out to be highly dangerous.

There's more I could recommend but this is getting long.

I'd still tap that

>widower mother
Well, which one is it?

I messed up that a bit, she's a widower who is also a mother, it's pretty important to the plot. Her kid was born on the same day her husband died. I hope that clears it up.

Try any of the following:
>Alien
>Event Horizon
>Halloween (1978)
>In the Mouth of Madness
>Poltergeist (1982)
>The Evil Dead (1981)
>The Thing (1982)

Widow is for females. Widower is for males.
I was taking the piss.

I never bothered to learn if there was a difference between the words and just thought they were both used to describe a person whose spouse had died.

Still, Babadook. Good movie, check it out.

the lich is fucking wasted on nu-AT

RETUUUURN THE SLAAAB

WE AIN'T GOT A PHONE!

Be, Believe, Belong
Be, Believe, Belong

Eeeuuustaaaace...

is this spooky

Nah man, I've been to Florida, that's Sunday brunch.

"Well, if it's in the script..."