I'm going to miss all the dank memes when this election is over

I'm going to miss all the dank memes when this election is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
youtu.be/mOR1MDWSUBA
aaai.org/ocs/index/ICWSM/ICWSM11/ paper/viewFile/2873/4398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user we are tampering with forces we do not understand

The memes never end

We just fanned the flames which were already set by the politicians, we fed into the paranoia by literally pouring kerosine onto those flames.

>google kek for the keks
>find this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
jesus I'm behind the times I didn't know Sup Forums had a particle accelerator

user...I have some news...

>(((internet elite)))
we are the jews now

The memes are in our very souls now, we will never be apart.

Praise be kek

pic related

SEVEEEEEENS

what the fuck are they even talking about??

user, the ride begins on Novemeber 9th. This was just a warm up.

Praise Kek!

Please don't hug me, I'm scared

>jews are just a codeword for elites
>left before obama
>newfags
>anti-mcCarthy

the newfaggotry in the post is overwhelming

>dat post
>dem trips
>dems 7s

>I didn't know Sup Forums had a particle accelerator
Well... we don't like to brag.

Especially since /sci/'s been begging Hiro for one for months.

>Shows kek he fears the frog
>Gets blessed with triple 7

Holy shit

We had a thread yesterday where we decided that the FBI was using us to expose further corruption by Hilary. Essentially using us as a kind of covert ops. It's strange how weird the world has gotten. Korea is controlled by a cult of 8 goddesses, America has finally admitted it has a Shadow Government, the Cubs won the World Series and in the middle are a bunch of lonely nerds with influencing world politics with a Frog God. We're not even out of place. We fit into this odd New World Order like a puzzle piece.

>tfw witnessing the birth of a new religion

>'Internet Elite'
I like the sound of that.

silly user, only newfriends call each other newfags :)

>I rate Sup Forums

>>>(((european researchers)))
this will soon become equivalent to mexican intellectuals at this rate.

>one off from quints
>gets pity dubs

Not too shabby

I'll never not smile when I read "also spelled as Kuk."

but user this only just the beginning

only JIDF say newfriend

don't even bother trying to hide in your attic mr. goldenstein

Reminder that ANYONE can call themselves a 'researcher'

He's fucking real

>fell for mcCarthyist propaganda

But they released the documents proving McCarthy was 100% vindicated in everything he said and did.

This isn't over... until the jews are destroyed!

I can't help but turns burst out laughing whenever I see someone taking this place too seriously.

Also nice digits.

>HIGH ENERGY

make it stop

new fag detected
you must be from reeediit.. you have to go back nigger.

MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE MEMEATIC WARFARE
ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP ALPHABET PSYOP

>also spelled kuk

>high energy CP-violation

Even though I was born in a shit nation, I'm glad I was blessed to live through times like these.

THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK THERE'S NO TURNING BACK
PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK

>kuk
That would be unfortunate.

oh god that disgusting mick chicks sweaty greasy ugly face makes me want to vomit every time

Is this real life? Praise kek

> Internet Elite

Kek brings such inspiration to me. How do I worship him? I wish to build something in his likeness.

The God of chaos and darkness will purify the kuks into keks

As much as I disagree with Bernie and his retarded supporters, I kinda feel bad for them. Like us, they believed in their candidate. But unlike our God Emperor, they get to witness theirs be unfairly destroyed by the very party he was loyal to.

Fucking Democrats. Fucking traitors.

I will never not laugh at the thought of someone spending their time seriously researching this place.

Yeah, part of me wished that Bernie won and we had an actual fair election via two genuine candidates and not "candidates". It would have been hilarious to watch Trump tear Bernie apart economically.

But objectively speaking, getting Hillary was the better choice to happen for us because it finally allowed us to expose how deep the corrupted roots really go.

One way or the other It's gonna be so empty for a bit when the election is over. I'm not going to lie im pretty new I found my way here for the election but I've learned a lot about other things in my time here and think I'll stick around when it's all over

What is Sup Forums like when it is not involved in any elections or anything? Is it far less bust than this? What is usually discussed instead of trump?

What?

If trump wins all we do is sit back and watch him do things or not

If Hillary wins this place becomes unusable for a few days and then it also gets much more quiet

>What is Sup Forums like when it is not involved in any elections or anything?

More HAPPENING threads and dread for the future, rather than the optimism that Trump has brought.

>Sup Forums
>Elite
>Hacktivist

>What is Sup Forums like when it is not involved in any elections or anything? Is it far less bust than this? What is usually discussed instead of trump?

We make fun of people, we shit all over the Left, we wait for happenings, generally terrorist attacks or political scandals, we laugh.
Sometimes, someone makes a good Syria thread.

Shadilay brothers youtu.be/mOR1MDWSUBA

Praise Kek!

the hacker known as Sup Forums

M8, if Trump wins, he kicks the rock away and the globalist kikes that run this world all scuttle out from underneath, having finally been exposed to sunlight, and a new battle with even danker memes begins. Your life is now an Alex Jones anime fantasy. Enjoy.

>Internet Elite

How can the Jews even compete

I wouldn't be surprise since we did memed moot to be the person of the year on TIMES

What do you mean user? There can only be more dank memes with Trump in the White House for 4 years

He's here.

> 777
> Dat post

I literally got chills.
Been a Sup Forums regular for a year and I think I finally believe.
Praise kek

Double 60s.

Yeah there's been a number of serious scientific studies on us, though.

aaai.org/ocs/index/ICWSM/ICWSM11/ paper/viewFile/2873/4398

Well, more precisely, it was a study on Sup Forums, which is even more hilarious.

ITS NOT OVER YET

Technically, ALL presidents are memed into office.

I used to be a lot less religious before Kek revealed himself.

I want to believe.

if kek is real, why doesn't that post have repeating digits?

Hillary winning wouldn't be the end. Wikileaks will still be operational, the FBI will still be working to impeach her, and we'll still be here digging up dirt and dispersing it to the masses.

PRAISE KEK

Once trump wins this boards going to be filled with memes

>implying its not already
newfags

KEK IS AMONG US

So ironically.. If I want this level of "high activity" to continue i should hope for Hillary to win?

Kek only speaks when he must

>"muti-billionaire"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

PRAISE HIM!

Do you sit on the edge of your seat every day waiting for the chance to post heavily artifacted Anti-Trump jpgs?

you cant always win tho kthxby

There is no God but Kek, and Pepe (dubs be upon him) is his prophet. SHADILAY

mfw member of "hacktivist" group for coming here to shitpost

Kek made me religious as fuck but somehow I also ended up likin Christianity as well so now I'm conflicted. Sometimes I forget about how easy the blue pilled life could be

praise kek

get
>Donald Trump will win
>70 years, 7 months, 7 days
>7 is a holy number
Holy fucking shit guys we may have actually done it

mfw I'm 'Internet elite'

>pepe dollars
>not NEET bux or good boy points

Nice meme there friend, but youre not gonna get any delicious tendies with that kind of currency.