RWBY/RT General #1198: New Volume Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies.

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

>Not McRib
>Not continuing from the final post in the V4 General
ONE JOB

So how exactly does Aura work? According to Miles, it's supposed to be like an energy shield from Halo. But then how was Adam able to cut off Yang's arm in one slice? Is he just so strong, he can literally kill someone in a single hit? Or does aura only protect against certain types of damage?

Like when Blake held her sword to Roman's neck in Volume 1; would that actually be a threat to him? Or would the blade be deflected harmlessly, and Blake's just stupid?

I think Adam got a power up from his sword absorbing Blake's shots.

I always thought it was like Dragon Ball. If your powerlevel is way higher then you can just punch right through the other guy's defenses.

Man I hope she comes back in some way. JNR just seem so boring and predictable with the vengeance plot.

that was their original explanation but they realized that made Adam too OP so it got retconned to Yang being tired from fighting in the city

>Pyrrha's soul gets captured and placed into a robot body
>Now she has to fight WITHOUT her semblance due to the magnets fucking up her internals
Would this be interesting?

I'd read that fanfic. Not sure I'd watch that show though.

The same reason a bullet pierces a steel plate. It's too fucking swole to control

a-are we allowed back on Sup Forums now?

Yeah it would

It would be impossible for her to do it though. they'd need to supress her aura so she could spend years retraining her and even then, at the level she competed at I doubt she'd ever untrain her reactions. If they couldn't somehow inhibit activation of her semblance or rebuild her to withstand full blast, she'll have to go civvie in well-established safe zones

Nope. Janiniggers will throw a fit for the xth year in a row as usual.

Don't see why not. The first episode was released in theaters, it's being aired online in the morning, we have plenty of stuff we can discuss without devolving into shitposting (though I'm sure we will anyway). So yeah, we're back, baby.

Isn't that the explanation for Neo's fight?

not much of a retcon. Ruby got her eggs scrambled by Tyrian pretty fast

We'll see
Depends on the mood of the mod, apparently, considering the world premiere (RT's words) came out yesterday, and they didn't want anything to do with it then

We will see if this thread lasts

Yeah, we're back. Maybe if we're nice, we won't have to return to >>/trash/ in a few months

Those fucking retards were deleting threads when we had chibi fucking going years ago.

Jaune deserves a shota ass to fuck.

>All of these fools believing the general is back up
>Not suspecting a trap

In the words of T Rex Megatron, "When expecting booby traps, always send a boob in first"

I agree.
While Oscar is a qt, I think Whitley is more in need of a good dicking.

Chibi doesn't even deserve threads, even when it's released people barely comment on it before going right back to the usual general business

Careful there user. 'racism' is a ban-able offense