#SpiritCooking

#Spirit Cooking

Here's an Email between Tony Podesta and Marina Abramovic wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893 In it, they invite Podesta to a "Spirit Cooking" dinner that's happening at Tony's house.

Looking up the woman, gets you her webpage and a graphical book she created about "Spirit Cooking" and what rituals it involves. editionjs.com/img/abramovic/

And a youtube link on what "Spirit Cooking" actually is, by Marina Abramovic. youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
Now, we got this to the front page of Reddit for mass normie redpilling, it's absolutely making people vomit left and right, people are suddenly believing that all these pedo accusations could actually be legitimately true, and mostly it's just the kind of chaos we want.

So we have to extend this campaign, Twitter, we need to get #SpiritCooking trending at least to some extent. Spread it across as many demographics as we can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4so_Z9a_u0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b08cy/warning_graphic_i_dont_think_you_guys_appreciate/?sort=new
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b08cy/warning_graphic_i_dont_think_you_guys_appreciate/d9l4nyu/
constantpresenttime.com/
twitter.com/hashtag/spiritcooking?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Podesta
archive.is/hMG4V#selection-48315.0-48315.187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just found her on Ted Talk, fucking weird shit

youtube.com/watch?v=M4so_Z9a_u0

This is the main thread on reddit, if you want to link normies directly to that. I made sure it's got plenty of archives in case anything goes down so we should be fine even if they mass report the youtube video.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b08cy/warning_graphic_i_dont_think_you_guys_appreciate/?sort=new

Okay, but does Hillary have any connection with this? We need her to lose. That is priority numero uno. If she gets in the white house, hell knows what that devil can provide her ring with her new secret powers.

But above all of that, here's something astoundingly interesting a reddit user posted.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b08cy/warning_graphic_i_dont_think_you_guys_appreciate/d9l4nyu/

He found a connection between Walnuts (the word we couldn't figure out what it was referencing in the podesta email) and a PHYSICAL LOCATION. He might have found the ACTUAL FUCKING FARM/BARN LOCATION THAT THE CHILDREN ARE BEING HELD.

I studied theater in college and had to take a bunch of shit Performance Art classes. This broad does a bunch of them, one where she would put a bunch of items on a table and then people would come and use them on her, she sat in a chair in the MOMA for a month and people could sit across from her and you would stare at each other. I thin another one was where should put herself in a glass box on a stage and the only exit were stairs covered in upright nails, and see how long she could last. Anyway, fucked up shit.

tl;dr she is a crazy dyke that loves to shock people, to bring on her trauma to her. also from what I remeber her father was part of the white guard is russia, who were anti-Bolshevik. Ironic that she may or may not be tied to future communist like activities.

Fucking "artists"

What the shit how is she not committed?

Do you people not know who Marina Abramovic is? She's literally the most famous performance artist in the world, she's been doing this for decades.

If you want to circlejerk over some fun /x/-like stuff, look up her brother.

I don't think the children are being held. It seems more likely that it would be a place to meet at a specified date and time. Holding children would make it too easy if a warrant were served. So. What happens to the kids after?

The other thread had those peroxide bins with bits of what looked like dissolved human flesh in them....

Read the wikileaks article user.

What we need to do is get Christian groups with a social media presence on board. If they start sharing this stuff, it'll snowball. If not, it'll die as obscure a death as those children.

I have, what of it? It's just retarded performance bullshit, what do you think all those spaghetti-in-pussy performances are based on?

This is what passes for "art" nowadays, and of course it has its incestuous social circles behind it where they laugh at retards who paid good money for it.

>from what I remeber her father was part of the white guard is russia, who were anti-Bolshevik.
Her parents were in the communist party inner circle in ex-Yu, what are you on about?

This was pretty much the only way to be a prominent avantgarde artist, to have your father be in UDBA or a decorated war hero or similar.

>She's literally the most famous performance artist in the world

>I have, what of it?

I don't know man i guess inviting a woman to your home to have a "Spirit Cooking" dinner is all fine and cool by you. But i took a look at her ingredients list and there's semen, and blood, and urine, and breast milk on that list.

Shit's fucked yo.

These sick fucks are literally executing the MONARCH mind control program on kids to convert them (MK ULTRA).

That's what these rituals are.

That filebase on STRATFOR that was just accessed might have been images and sounds that are used in the programming....

They're creating an army of stooges they can control and place throughout the society like a cancer....

Are you autistic? Genuine question.

Anyway, have fun taking her brother seriously too:

constantpresenttime.com/

Spirit, maybe like in, alcohol ?

what the fuck is spirit cooking? and whats the point?

>from what I remeber her father was part of the white guard is russia, who were anti-Bolshevik

that was literally 100 years ago. unless she's around 70 years old, this makes little sense

That is not a real child in the picture. She's just a shitty artist. What are you freaking out about? We should focus on actual pedo stuff

bump

>Spirit, maybe like in, alcohol ?
Looks like you didn't read. The woman who created those videos was there.

Dont worry its just performance art, not a satanic ritual....just relax goy ;)

Dude when you invite a woman over to your house to drink breast milk and semen and cover the walls in blood, you're not going to get a better redpill for the normies.

Bumping weird shit...

Yeah it's not like we have female """artists""" who paint pictures with mentrual blood dripping out their vagoo in a public place already. This will totally change everything, especially the """sperm""" and """breast milk"""

I want to find incriminating stuff in the emails too, believe me, but so far this is ayy lmao level bullshit, right?

Well, it is redpilling the normies

twitter.com/hashtag/spiritcooking?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren

I got an assload of people telling me in private messages that they couldn't vote for hillary after seeing that. So whatever it is, the result is in our favor.

>they couldn't vote for hillary after seeing that
Well, that is something.

Here we go! (((Abramovic)))

That is the face of something really fucking evil

Hey now, wait a moment. This is cultish behavior. This all but confirms that there is occult shit going in the Clinton camp.

...This is the reason that Hillary brought up the "alt-right" in the first place. It was her weakly declaring spiritual war. WE HAVE LEGITIMATELY INSTILLED SPIRITUAL FEAR INTO WHAT PASSES FOR THE HEARTS OF THESE PEOPLE.

PRAISE

KEK

Normies have been trained to instantly dismiss anything coming from Wikileaks. This won't have any major effect.

Is she splashing shit on a statue?

She wouldn't have called out the "alt-right" in a speech and made a webpage about it if she didn't consider it a threat

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!

Wikileaks is having a huge effect, they even asked questions from Wikileaks during the debates.

more info on that filebase?

Its not a statue...

....not quite

i dunno, they didn't look like pooinloonders.

Wait, is that a dead child?

By the end of the video it is.

No but seriously, I don't know. She is probably just a performance artist.

I know this sounds shit, but if you want alot of normies to see this stuff, you've got to get it out across kikebook too. Be sure to send it to all of the religious folks too. They'll be freaked out when they find out Clinton is into this kinda shit. Also, mention that it was done with animal blood and guts to trigger all of the PETA fags.

Are you one of (((them)))?

>we

>performance art

It is why you should've killed her already.. Nothing more, nothing less.

Pigs blood if you want to trigger jews.

'''''wax sculpture'''''

Yep, it's already made its way to mainstream normie circles and it's being dismissed as "weird art". Move along folks, nothing to see here.

That's a mummified baby in the corner my niggas

Not even /x/ is taking this seriously. It's apparently fucking nothing, guys. Time to move on and focus on other things.

guys, for those who dont know , a "spirit" is part of some weird Asian cultural shit . They take dead babies and put them in a statue.. the thought is that they will bring their "soul" with them.. I used to see places on the deep web that would sell those statues.. This is some fucked up shit.

What the actual fuck is going on?

It represents a child. She's literally tossing blood on a child. :)

>Tony Podesta.
>By day, mild mannered Foreign Agent for Saudi Arabia.
>By night, Spirit Cooker.

Wikileaks have overdosed on redpills along with half the internet (I hope) :3

This is HERB and Marion Sandler infamous walnuts and cheese wikileaks

Protip to anyone who doesn't know. Marian Abramovic is the best known performance artist in the world, in case people think she's some obscure occult figure. I don't know quite why she'd be associating with Podesta?

Marina I mean.

>She's literally the most famous performance artist in the world
like being the best at finger painting

>also from what I remeber her father was part of the white guard is russia, who were anti-Bolshevik. Ironic that she may or may not be tied to future communist like activities.

lol nope. Both of her parents were Yugoslav commie partisans.

Look at that bitches talons

Already trending on twatter

She's Serbian not Jewish.

X died ages ago mate.

Wasnt that in hawaii or somesjit?

g-guys?

MARINA ABRAMOVIC

BABA JAGA

I honestly expect there to be, like, fetus meat secretly put into our food at this point.

you know if you're american you've eaten like 1% of a mexican just by eating our meat, since they lose fingers and arms all the time.

nice proxy, shill. the pedo stuff is the biggest distraction so far by you ctr agents

In some cultures they eat the placenta.

Gonna leave this here..

The text is too blurry to read on mobile

I can't seem to find "cheesebay" on ebay, was it taken down?

the post are being downvoted on this reddit account

No, but I was having a conversation with some Satanists about why people think the "elite" are Satanists, and noted how Satanist rituals are very similar to performance art, and how traditions delivered through theatrical flair would be largely indistinguishable either way.

I think Podesta's Wikipedia entry could use updating in light of this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Podesta

remove m at the end of the url when you open it in new tab.

Now we need this Swastikman.

Uh oh, she's into naked children art too.

I can't tell if this is a boy or a girl but it's a magazine cover.

Are those Jewish kids?

She said herself when its done in the setting of a private home it isnt art. And if it isnt art what is it? A satanic ritual perhaps?

That's not Beef That's not Chicken

I knew they were the good guys

archive.is/hMG4V#selection-48315.0-48315.187

Just leaving this link here for anyone to click at

this rabbithole is deep

This.
Amplification.

Most likely

Anyone here is lying if they say these two don't look like absolute fucking psycho creeper pedos.

They do.

THIS SHIT IS TOO DEEP

Guys look.

The spirit cooking thing is weird and distasteful but is neither damning or illegal.

It is not something that is prosecutable. We should we focus our efforts on finding concrete evidence for child trafficking, and presenting it in the way that is easy for the public to understand.

Wikileaks is posting about it now

It's spelled wrong.

Cheesybay

They are guilty.

i cant post the other picture, wierd.

WTF, and i though i got enough weird rare pepes based on Mexican mafia.

Someone edited that to be hillary in the pot earlier today. Go find it.

I dont care if wikileaks is tweeting this

it belongs on