18 DAY UNTIL HALLOWEEN

GREETINGS TRUE BELIEVERS!

It's Friday the 13th! So to celebrate our HALLOWEEN COMIC MARATHON is taking a trip to camp Crystal Lake! Starting with the woman behind it all PAMELA!

How is everyone doing tonight?

He kind of deserved it.

I'm good, Dan. Just stressed. How are you?

Good, just had a bit of a party for the 13th with my friends. It was fun and I just downloaded Golf Story for my switch.

Why are you stressed? Need to talk about it?

Fucking sweet.
PRESS X TO JASON
X

dropped..

No the kitties OP... it really upsets me.

Sorry user, I should have warned people but I actually have never read it. You gonna be okay?

It's a Friday the 13th comic...Were you expecting something nice?

Yeah... I saw some asshole posting dead cat pics earlier today and it's haunting me. Not your fault. Thanks for the comic dump.

No problem user! Thanks for reading!

I'm just working way too much and it doesn't seem like it'll slow down anytime soon. I'll get over it.

Jason is such a shithead.

Fair enough I know how that can feel. If you ever need to chat feel free to message me on Discord it's DanDashly#2004

Fucking stop.

Okay

Not that user but I wasn't expecting Jason to kill cats. I knew he was messed in the head but not that way

>Murders hundreds of people in gruesome and grotesque ways.
>"But I never expected him to murder cats!"

I thought he was just a vengeful retard when he started

I dislike making Jason a kid that mutilated animals it makes him seem to generic and evil. Just make him fucking retarded thats enough.

"Abusive asshole" is pretty much the only consistent characterization that Jason's dad has gotten in the few things that have used or mentioned him.

Gnarly kill

Agreed, this comic is crap.

>Andreyko
Ooohh.

I personally thought Pamela only heard Jason's voice in her head after he had drowned to death, because she couldn't handle it