Holy shit boys, its on!!!!

truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com
truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>truepundit.com

literally nothing. I'll wait til it's on somewhere reputable like the BBC retard.

First for baneposting

You're right. We really should have state run media validate this for us first.

that's as reliable as linking to CNN

>truepundit

Literally just made up shit, and I even want it to be true, fuck you for posting made-up shit getting my hopes up.

>sheepshagger thinks BBC is reputable

HAHAHHAHHA

Won't believe it until I see it but how fucking glorious would it be to wake up to that shit.

Hilldog goes down in a shootout with the FBI.

Any media will do, just not far-right blogs. It is junk. Stop posting it or I'm going to start accusing you of being CTR disinfo shill.

>truepundit.com

Not that I don't want this to be true, but I'm gonna need a better source before I believe it

Dude the BBC are a bunch of liberal biased cunts.

>BBC reputable
LMAO! God, and you people say Americans are dumb. How retarded do you have to be to trust any mainstream source after well over a decade of blatant corruption and media bias?

Truepundit is not even media, the article is not even attributed to a journalist, it is literally posted by "Admin" as in the blog administrator kek

Announcing raids the night before

>“You’re a big guy; read between the lines,” the source said.

lol

True Pundit has had actual legit breaking news scoops this cycle, though. I can't speak for previous years, but they've been squeaky clean this election.

True news comes from regular people these days because every journalist, even if they are regurgitating things you want to hear, is part of the government plot to make you think that everything is hunky dorey and that you have an actual say in politics.

He is NOT BLACK he is an SUNI MUSLIM he looks black but his culture is Islamist! He speaks perfect araibec and can recite the call for prayer! Do you know a black man that can do that?????? Most black American men are Christians. He hates Christians, and he has a fake marriage! Its all fake!! First thing he did was delete all the words of GOD and take out any words of Islamists and change all the miranda rights--this isnt an American this is a traitor! He is not an American! They trained him he is an imposter! He didnt care about the 30 Navy seal tean six or Bengazi!!! He used the black people to get their vote! He is an actor!!

>truepundit.com

Emigrate to a non-white country immediately

Normally I would agree with you. I mean just look at the name of the website. However, this user is right. They have nailed every story they posted this election cycle. I can't explain it. Either they've got a really good source or they're really good at guessing.

Name one.

Examples?

Didn't these guys break the FBI feud story before everyone else? Can you imagine if the 5th of November is actually habbening?

>prep-for-raids-arrests
Thanks for the warning.

Can you give me some examples?

Sure, but I think something as big as a bunch of FBI agents from the top town about to be arrested is going to make real news, and not solely by reported by this blog.

Here's a good one. All of this stuff was proven days later.

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

They were the first site to report the Reopening of the Clinton Investigation, and this thread is like De Ja Vu of the one about that article.

Txt'd friend and he said they are being blocked by the DOJ - but may proceed with it regardless sooooo this may be legit, but my hopes won't be up until I wake up and see it.

Clinton commenting on droning Assange

Shills will try to bury this

Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes

>Documents and emails released late Thursday by Wikileaks substantiated certain allegations of child exploration linked to the Clinton Foundation; with Hillary as secretary of state and President Bill Clinton acting as a United Nation’s special envoy to Haiti after its devastating 2010 earthquak

Bitch is going to jail forever.

Clinton wont go down without a fight. This will be bloody. If she survives she will turn it around as a Russian backed coupe. Then she will kill and lock up everyone in the intelligence community that doesn't accept her. Then us.

This.

In some of the disturbingly accurate larp threads here, the major media outlets are implicated.

What was true from that?

The media is slow (except that time the BBC announced tower 7 collapsing 20 minutes early), and this could be a leak, which the media of today won't report on because it didn't come from the CIA attache in their news room.
Trust me on the government attache part, I worked in a news room in a major metropolitan area.

or they're happening as we speak. When would you raid?

>truepundit.com
fucking
idiots

Lol, ok, and tomorrow when there is no FBI raid or arrests, you are going to admit truepundit is shit?

>turns 360' and emigrates

November 5rst

>Then us.

I'm a bit worried about this possibility as I'm certain Hiro has sold our IPs and personal information to the CTR thugs.

>All of this stuff was proven days later.
FALSE you fucking moron
jesus christ kys already

>fleeing the country based on a blog post

Got real sources to cross-reference that with? Because that's just a list of things Sup Forums thinks they found (in part because of this) and has been working to show (with heavy confirmation bias) in other documents. But I am not aware of any official FBI announcement that they actually found money laundering, child exploitation, and pay to play*.

*We already basically knew they had pay to play, but there's nothing really new there in terms of the FBI pushing it, that I know of.

Trying to find the exact links right now.

At first I was also reluctant to believe them too since they have a lot of Hannity-tier editorials, but then I noticed a lot of their journalistic pieces were being proven true days later.

>not using a proxy
>current year

Is there any chance all these sick fucks will just kill each other off over power struggle and we can just watch from the sidelines?

>truepundidt.com

True. And more stuff is already coming out. They predicted it and people are finding the evidence in the emails.

Cry harder. It's over. Clinton will die in prison.

>Thinking a proxy can truly hide your identity
>Current year

>tfw I hear CTR killing my neighbor

IT'S A TRAP

>evidence in the emails
What evidence? Don't tell me this is that "pizza and hot dog" shit, I was almost starting to think there might be a grain of truth in this one.

WHY NOT A SNEAK ATTACK? How STUPID is our government?

Exactly 0% of this garbage has been proven and the only thing you're "finding" is your own confirmation bias.
>MUH PIZZA
>MUH HOT DOGS

BECAUSE IT'S FAKE YOU DUMB GULLIBLE FUCK

>what was true
pay to play has been stated as a possibility by fox news and wsj, GOP homeland security chairman spoke about clinton committing treason, and lastly the emails we have gotten in the past couple of days from wikileaks show perjury and obstruction of justice

A fucking GOATSE

who has the time to spoof over 30,000 emails with cross references, no repeats and across thousands of emails??
Is that really more plausible to think someone took the time and effort to fabricate this incredible hoax?

I want to agree with "Truepundit is bullshit!" but...

... they have called a couple of things right in this.

And nothing total BS that I know of.

The Pizza child pedo shit is a wild goose chase that maybe credible, but the

PAY TO PLAY is proven 100% at this point, they have every right to start handing out warrants and seizing evidence / making arrests.

Like I said my friend at the FBI said the DOJ is actively blocking any efforts to do this, so they may end up saying fuck it and do it anyways

Why would multiple sources with knowledge of this supposed raid to took place choose to leak them to a minor conspiracy blogger which would be easily dismissed rather than a credible news outlet? Fox News would eat this shit up and have helicopters circling FBI HQ waiting for the raid.

If anything a proxy just proves guilt also you can never be sure that the rotating IP is not a trap. VPNS aren't some safe place.

He's not saying the emails are fake. He's saying a pizza party is not code-word for raping children.

Why is Sup Forums baited so easily. Makes me sad senpai.

>spoof
What is there to spoof? People are making up elaborate conspiracy theories about hot dogs and calling anyone who doubts them CTR shills.
Possibly, but the fact that PEDO SEX SCANDAL CONFIRMED BY NYPD is being heralded as "proof" that this source is legit makes me doubt everything else as well.

But none of those charges are new. Those are all the things they've been being investigated for for over a year now.

"Ped sex ring obstructed the arrest, shootout soon between he White House and the FBI, IT'S HAPPENING"

> Well, there WAS no arrest yesterday, their story checks out !!

So, nothing at all, then?

Kek, confirmation bias is all you have. I want this to be true, I would love nothing more than to see Hillary rot in jail and pedo Bill with her.

But you can't spread lies, it wont make a difference. Boy who cried wolf etc

I'm starting to think Truepundit is CTR disinfo shilling.

Their whole shtick is bullshit rapidly replaced by new bullshit so even if you debunk them everyone has moved on.

There is not even a name behind Truepundit, nobody even knows who is blogging this shit. It's all under "admin"

kek

even if they only claimed the second bit, easily disproven, they would not accept it.

>BREAKING: MASSIVE COVER-UP OF SHOOTOUT AT WHITEHOUSE

and the cycle continues

“You’re a smart guy; read between the lines,” the source said.
BAAAAANE

>mfw CTR kills the entire staff at McDonald's & Starbucks across the globe
>mfw CTR has a staff that large

our government just has a strong fondness for pizza, hot dogs and other various italian cuisines.
They don't discuss Mediterranean, asian, mexican, korean, etc dishes though. They just like their pasta and pizza, even if when the context of their usage makes no sense. Clearly these people are insane emailing gibberish to each other.

Truepundit has had some OK stuff but why the fuck would they announce "get ready to arrest people boys!". That seems retarded to me.

Still, crossing my fingers and chilling out with some Mad Max.

Maybe they want to see who will break the ranks and run first?

Now you're starting to get ridiculous.

Podesta literally has a pizza oven at his house.

But I give up, you guys are just too smart for me.

Dude, can't you read? I was agreeing with you.

>pic
I vaguely remember that. He kept posting more and more pictures and getting mad about something people were making fun of. How'd that go again?

I've read so much nonsense over the past couple of days that it's getting hard to tell the shitposting from the autistic conspiracy theories

shhheeeeeit
can't even reply to the right post
time to go do something else

I am sick, sick and fucking tired of god-damn conspiracy autists shitting up the threads far worse than any CTR shill

HE HAS AN OVEN?! OY VEY!

They are talking about arresting officials from the top down not FBI agents you twit.

Rumor mill starts up from vague internet site (whether or not raids are true). Tweets takeoff. Conspirators get nervous. Monitor tapped phones. Who's calling who to hide what evidence. It's plausible.

FBI user here - its true.

CIA user here, do you feel in charge?

>if only you hadn't said "FBI user here"

Okay, but we are heading about about 6am EST. Have shit to do. Cya boys

Whatchu need little nigga?

DOJ user sit tight boys, we got this.

Ok Ms Clinton I told them to sit tight, you can go to sleep now. Also thank you for the kind donation to my wives campaign, you're going to make a Great President,

Goodnight Madam President

Shit wrong tab, ignore that last part, 27 Intelligence agencies have confirmed it was the Russians.

RAIDEN!

>“You’re a smart guy; read between the lines,” the source said.

"Syrian dies in German blast"

-BBC headline on Syrian suicide bomber.

>I'll wait til it's on somewhere reputable like the BBC
Fucking cuck

I thought the DoJ rejected giving them a grand jury so = no arrests?