There is a NEW MAP in town - and it is the

election surprise map!

>blue florida

low energy meme

>Flordia
>blue

I have faith that there are enough old, conservatives retired over there to over vote the hordes of mexicans.

The point is that the Donald can even win in case of a blue Florida. NH is a red state already, PA is in reach, NC is in reach and even CO isn't that far off.

It would be fucking glorious when states are called and they call Florida for HER and say that's it for Donald and then he wins PA, NH and Colorado and BTFO HER.

which state has chinks and poo in loos? they're strongly shills for hills
>
>
>

why is me2 not red

You're fucking delusional

Anyone else find it kind of gross jew york gets as many electoral votes as Florida but has much less than half the population?

New York population: 19.8m
Florida population: 19.9m

You're a fucking retard

No way this map materializes. If he does well enough to win New Hampshire, Colorado, and Pennsylvania outright, he'll win the floating Maine district, and will probably take Michigan in that event.

Even in the event of a tie, though, Trump will still get it.

well he is a leaf

I don't know if Trump would win a 269 tie. Every single Democrat representative would vote for Shillary but enough Never Trump cuckservatives might throw away their vote on McMuffin or Shillary to lose it.

>losing florida
>winning pa && co
what a time to be alive

Each state gets a vote in this case, and it's absolutely required that 26 votes is acquired to win. Some might not vote Trump on the first ballot to make a point, but they're certainly not changing to Hillary, and she still won't be able to reach 26.

Public outrage will allow Trump to get to 26, especially if states vote merely by their state's color (Trump would have 30 in this case). If they switched their votes to Hillary, they literally wouldn't ever be electable again, and probably couldn't even step foot in their home states ever again.

Maine will split. Hill dog will win 1 of 4.

Normally I tolerate Canadians but Christ this is some top level ignorance

>Arizona
>Georgia
>Texas

>red

I can't wait for November 9th when we can finally bury this meme.

In no way does a state get to pick the president. If the electoral college is tied, it goes to the house of Reps where each member gets a vote. If that were somehow tied it would go on the beaten where in the case of a tie there the VP would break the deadlock tie and choose president. ONLY thing this scenario would play out would be a constitutional amendment

>Texas
>blue
oh wait it's a
F U C K I N G L E A F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

But what if the electoral counts were disputed, and it had to go to the supreme court like in 2000, but the supreme court only has 8 members?

No, each STATE DELEGATION gets a vote. Meaning Wyoming gets one vote, Texas gets one vote, Rhode Island gets one vote, California gets one vote, etc. Each state delegation must decide among its members who to vote for. If they can't come to a decision, perhaps because they have an equal number of Democrats and Republican members, they simply don't vote.

It's simpler in the Senate where each senator simply gets a single cote.

if only california went red

>it goes to the house of Reps where each member gets a vote.
Could you please read the constitution before posting this absolute bs nonsense? Jesus, Burgers are dumb.

The 12th amendment is real:
"The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President."

Have you not had to read the Constitution in primary school like us here in Germany?

A lower court would rule before it made it to the SC. If the SC ties, whatever the lower court ruled stands but the ruling doesn't set precedent.

i live across the pond and im not dumb enough to suggest texas would go blue

Just realized I only looked up the population of New York city.

Unless, like in 2000, the Supreme Court decides to undo the decision of the lower court while they deliberate. They stayed the manual recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court so that they could rule on whether a recount was constitutional, and whether the recount should continue. And those votes were mainly 5-4 in the Supreme Court. Imagine if the same thing was going on but 4-4.

Certainly, we would see an outcome of the election one way or another (almost certainly favoring establishment favorite Clinton), but it might be argued for years and years whether it was the proper legal outcome, far worse than the 2000 election.

An outcome of 269-269 would leave a sour taste in everyone's mouth, I think. A close state would cause calls for recounts. A decision by house of representatives could be very unpopular and result in a cleaning-house of one party or the other's representatives during the next election cycle, if too many "voted wrong" according to their constituents.

fuck Philadelphia.