Why did Zuck sound like a poorly dubbed kung fu movie?

Why did Zuck sound like a poorly dubbed kung fu movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N-MkduVh0wM
youtu.be/mFPAe8Tc2NE
youtube.com/watch?v=xNToJwKE4F0&feature=youtu.be&t=44
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/01/facebook-you-cant-block-mark-zuckerberg-priscilla-chan-too-many-already-have
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because he's a robot.

It's probably ripping him on this last week
youtu.be/N-MkduVh0wM

What was even the joke? Like fuck.

You're still awake...Go to bed, user, I'll keep watch over you.

You can't block Mark Zuckerburg on Facebook.

That would seem to be the joke.

Because hes a fucking cuckold who deletes pages just because someone calls a feminist a fat entitled bitch or has an opinion that isnt far left drivel

That's not a fucking joke, that's just stating a dumb ass fact. It would be funny if he got mad that someone found a way to block him and he loses his shit over it, wanting to be heard and liked by all.

Are they going to try to make a joke about how youtube has an automated bot system that takes down videos for bullshit reasons next?

Maybe he's the Jessie Eisenberg of Fractured But Whole

>It would be funny if he got mad that someone found a way to block him and he loses his shit over it, wanting to be heard and liked by a
That doesn't sound funny at all, user.

No the Joke was to apply the logic into real life.
i.e. You can't block Zuckerberg on Facebook, so you therefore cannot block him on real life.

Was that a hard concept to understand? You can say the joke wasn't funny and I'd even agree, but that there was no joke is just stupidity.

HAHA! That is a pathetic representation of me!

ZWOOOM!

C'mon user! Show me your shtoyle!

Fuck man! Fuckin' Jessie Eisenberg! Put in the time. PUT IN THE TIME! Fuck Jessie Eisenberg man he screwed over Spiderman crazy winkle voss twins rowing.

Actually yes i didn't get the joke at all. All i saw was Zuckerberg acting fucking weird with a dubbed voice for some reason saying you can't block his schtoyle.

I genuinely had no idea what the joke was and it bored the shit out of me. Its also the worst coon or coon and friends episode i have ever seen.

The game will be absolute shite

i think this is the first real Zombie South Park episode
i mean last season was shit but now they're not even trying

you guys are fucking behind, robot zuckerberg is old as fuck

I have to agree with you desu. I was watching the latest episode and realised "Wow, there's only 2 minutes left." Feels like nothing even happened the whole episode.

>red cross victim finding AI
>population max
someone tell me why this is not fucking scary

He owns a platform that's being used for harrassment, fake news, and the general decline of western civilization, but refuses to acknowledge any of these problems, fucking around with VR and shit instead. And you can't get rid of him once you let him in.

That's the joke.

Why do I need to explain this to you mongoloids? Can you not block my shtoyle?

Also they should have had Putin say "Oh, hamburgers" when Butters' dad grounded him, how funny would that have been

I quit Facebook ages ago. Suck it, Zuckerberg!

You say you have quit Facebook, but you still have a profile that your friends can tag in their photos, so you see, my shtoyle hasn't been blocked at all! Ha ha ha!

It was most definitely this, and then they expanded the joke into the poor dubbing of old martial arts films.

And of course the general idea that if it's on facebook, it must be true, which is what did him in in the end.

wtf there have been heaps of episodes way worse than this.

What eps?

every episode from season 20 for starters and the other 3 episodes this season

To be fair, it's not like Facebook inherently causes any of these things. Giving regular people a "public" platform is just a bad idea.

Why is there Starcraft zerg music in the background

I closed my account, dum-dum.

The amount of times I've seen people not understand why he was going into peoples houses it ridiculous. Are people incapable of interpreting things for themselves in this decade?

Favebook is nothing more than a shrine to narcissism nowadays.

I don't have any friends

Facebook actually has detection algorithms for photos that autorecognize other members and tags them in photos. For people without accounts or deactivated ones, that and other recognition code is used to build up a psuedo profile in your place. That profile is basically waiting for you to take ownership, and its the reason why if you are a new user making an account today, Facebook very quickly is able to recommend the correct first friends for you after you enter some simple, yet very identifying shit like hometown, age, school/work, and likes. They're still watching you.

I was never tagged in posts or photos.

I'm a virtual ghost.

Ohh, makes sense.

It's a spoof on how robotic he is. Watch him in this FB announcement.

youtu.be/mFPAe8Tc2NE

Note his reptilian shtyle.

They explain it in the episode.

it's incredible how many retards this joke confused

i'm afraid of this too

they say in the episode something along the lines of hes a tool and dubs over his voice or some shit like that. pay attention.

Well I'm a drooling retard then. Can you explain the joke for me user?

I want to Zuck her berg

>Are people incapable of interpreting things for themselves in this decade?

Look at all the people out there believing obviously fake news.

>implying you need to be tagged
Facebook has auto recognition on photos point blank. Tagging your friends in photos is more of a "yes I agree to publicize that the person in this photo is X to my other friends", not that you actually block the website from doing what it's programmed to do. It can still tell there are three people in a photo where only two are tagged.

It's incredible how many miles kike parks fans cross to defend their shitty show created by a literal zionist jew featuring his literal mary sue self insert

Fuck you guys are 2 times worse than Rick and Morty fandom, you guys are the non furry version of ponifags with your south park "personas"you refuse to admit that your show is shitty and liberal biased.

The main problem with this episode is basically no one saw the Zuckerberg VR video and having to explain the joke after the fact kind of ruins the whole thing.

1st part of the joke:
Zuckerberg is an awful public speaker and sounds robotic and forced whenever he talks
2nd part:
He did a VR presentation not long where he sounded extra awkward, hence why his voice sounds recorded in the episode
3rd:
Muh Stoyl is a reference to this youtube.com/watch?v=xNToJwKE4F0&feature=youtu.be&t=44
4th:
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/01/facebook-you-cant-block-mark-zuckerberg-priscilla-chan-too-many-already-have
You literally cannot block Mark Zuckerberg in Facebook
5th:
Is just a famous person acting weird. Like every other celebrity appearance in South Park.

Honestly, I think of him before Cuckerburg

>Put It Down
>Bad

I actually like Zuckerberg. It's as ridiculous as Al Gore.

South Park Al Gore vs South Park Zuckerberg when?

Zuck the cuck is a poorly dubbed kung fu movie

"Have you seen man-bear-pig?"

"Hi, I am Mark Zuckerberg. What's your shtoyle."

"I'm super serial."

"For just $17.89 I will protect you from man-bear-pig schtoyle."

I can see why people didn't like Put It Down, but Holiday Special was amazing. I don't like Randy episodes and I found it hilarious.

What if Zuckerberg likes the Excelsior shtyle?

Butters as Professor Chaos and starting a professional social media trolling company was brilliant.

Yeah I liked that too, it's been a while since we last saw enterprising butters.

Nothing could ever top Big Pimp Butters.

I don't have a facebook so I didn't get the joke at all. I thought blocking had something to do with martial arts only.