Cops thread

come watch cops with Sup Forums

rabb.it/r/bztoa2

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/r/bztoa2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like snacks

Whats ur fav snack bb?

FUCK DUMPF AND FUCK FUCKIGN WHITE PEOPLE!! HILL YES!!

Goldfish crackers

You need to go back ahmed

good taste my man

Come for the cops, stay for the triggered Swede shitposting from his cuck shed.

you wanna get nuked sweden stfu and support jill stein

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

I AGREE FUCK CUMSKINS AND FUCK CUMSKIN APPARELS

>Yamahasuzuki High

Tfw I made the original Sup Forums watches COPS threads

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT THIS WAS ALLOWED! HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED!

come watch cops with Sup Forums

rabb.it/r/bztoa2

Check yo keys and watch sum cops with us lads!

Working as a cop in Russia was a best decision I made.

fuck you dude, seriously

Do you guys have those camo jackets with the fur collars?

"The average IQ score of Jews has been calculated to be 112–115 (Cochran et al.)" This just proves that CUMSKINS need to be controlled! HAHAHAHAHA

Who is in the wrong here?

The guy or the woman?

why? Press cunts hard, cover up hookers, crackdown on immigrants, take bribes, destroy bydlo life. Most importantly - fun!
yes, but mine is of leather with fur coat

I entered the room and it wouldn't load so I disabled mublock and reloaded. Please let me in sempai.